Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How much gold is actually held by the federal government? - Page 2

View Poll Results: How much of the stated gold is actually held by the federal government?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100%

1 10.00%
  • 99.999% to 80%

0 0%
  • 79.999% to 60%

3 30.00%
  • 59.999% to 40%

0 0%
  • 39.999% to 20%

2 20.00%
  • 19.999% to U.S. Mint stock on hand

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much gold is actually held by the federal government?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XL8vGbhpbEs

A media role model, she is a successful member of society.
    Many will take her clues.
    Wow they got it removed again!

I hope that you saw that blatant (propaganda) stupidity resulting from total mind control.

Very even distribution in the poll results so far.

What did it say?

From what I have read, a lot went to England for their Pound bailout, and the rest is in Chicago/New York bank vaults.

Thus the cancellation of the Ft. Knox tours to the public..

LOL.

If someone has 100,000 dollars in the bank, right now, go down there and ask the bank manager just to SEE it....

LOL....

I know, I know, the manager will punch a few keys, turn the monitor towards you, and say Here it is!

Then I reach around the monitor, and turn off the power. And ask the question again...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    What did it say?
    She was as a representative of the network,
    'on-air' speaking within the context of analytical commentary ('editorial' propaganda?),
    cluelessly questioning if gold had any real worth
    as compared to something as substantial as the FEDERAL RESERVE dollar.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question Can you say pauper nation? The bigger they are, the...

From what I have read, a lot went to England for their Pound bailout, and the rest is in Chicago/New York bank vaults.

Thus the cancellation of the Ft. Knox tours to the public..
    If it was loaned out, then that was unconstitutional (illegal), and the most of the perps are still alive.

We need to get a handle on this and resolve it if it isn't already too late.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If it was loaned out, then that was unconstitutional (illegal), and the most of the perps are still alive.

We need to get a handle on this and resolve it if it isn't already too late.
    Well, by the looks of what's been going on lately, they've probably increased the inventory. Iraq, Libya, that was stolen outright, and that doesn't count the others that who have asked to have it back were either told no, or sent fake bars.

We're probably on schedule to get more, but the stuff may be radioactive, by then...

Well, by the looks of what's been going on lately, they've probably increased the inventory. Iraq, Libya, that was stolen outright, and that doesn't count the others that who have asked to have it back were either told no, or sent fake bars.

We're probably on schedule to get more, but the stuff may be radioactive, by then...
    You know.....
    I hadn't put the two things together.
    That is a brilliant deduction.
    You are likely correct.
    The old fort may very well be getting a refill.

I am no atomic chemist, however I don't believe that non radioactive gold or silver can become radioactive.
    I think that the radiation it bounces off rather than gets absorbed.
    However most everything else on earth certainly will.