Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is best place to sell silver?

Default Where is best place to sell silver?

I know I know. I should not sell. But I have found a forclosed home that I can get for a steal. I live in Indiana, Does anyone know of any places that buy in central Indiana?

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FBRCOLD View Post
    I know I know. I should not sell. But I have found a forclosed home that I can get for a steal. I live in Indiana, Does anyone know of any places that buy in central Indiana?
    Heck, why sell? Buy it no money down, and just make the interest payments for the next five years. Then wait for the goverment to bail you out too.

Ardent. I have a few houses and never had a mortgage. I don't believe in credit. Never have, Never will. I was taught if I can't afford it I shouldn't have it.

Ardent Listener Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FBRCOLD View Post
    Ardent. I have a few houses and never had a mortgage. I don't believe in credit. Never have, Never will. I was taught if I can't afford it I shouldn't have it.
    I was just poking fun at the mortgage crisis and the way the goverment has decided to deal with it.

Back to your question, don't you have dealers in your area who buy? If you have a large hoard then it would be well worth your driving to obtain the best deal. Call around. I wouldn't ship it out to an online dealer or sell it online.

I don't want to sell all of it. I am just a little short on the house. I just want to sell about 1000 oz. Dealers near me want to buy 50-100 oz of all small bars. I have 1oz, 10oz, and 100 oz bars. They don't want 100oz and shy away from 10 oz. They all want 1 oz. Thanks Ardent
    Last edited by FBRCOLD; 27th February 2009 at 17:19.

I sent you a PM.

If you have ever sold anything on Ebay I would try there. If you have not, I would not start with a 100oz bar.

Thumbs up Definitely try the Silver and Gold Exchange

I have been buying silver and turning it around and selling it to the Silver and Gold Exchange.
    They post what they are paying for every form of silver (and gold) on their website. I highly recommend you check them out: SilverAndGoldExchange.com

Silver And Gold Exchange

But they're only giving $11.80 for 999 silver???........What's the point?

apmex is a good place to sell
    Knowing the future direction and price of gold will be useless for anyone who invests in paper gold! In the near future "timing" will be nothing. What you are holding will be everything!"

Reluctantly i just posted about 12 auctions on ebay. I thought i would give it a try and see how it goes. I listed groups from 10 oz, to 100 oz, about 350oz total. A small part of my stack.
    I'm just at the point that i need some cash, so you can be sure the price will go up once i dump some of my shine.
    I''ll let you know how i make out.
    Parting with it is going to hurt !!!!