Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

US Sues 17 Major Banks Over Risky Mortgages - Kabbal Enrichment Program

Thread: US Sues 17 Major Banks Over Risky Mortgages - Kabbal Enrichment Program

Angry US Sues 17 Major Banks Over Risky Mortgages - Kabbal Enrichment Program

US Sues 17 Major Banks Over Risky Mortgages

WTF?

If the banksters broke the law, then there should be federal indictments.
    The kabbal getting sued in the courts is like a farmer paying a fine in dirt.
    This is all a charade for the sheeple.
    The bigshot shyster lawyers will be at the federal feeding trough for sure.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I suppose we are going to see some new preventative regulations imposed on bank lending agents. For instance:

1. Prohibition against any direct payments of commission or bonus
    2. Random cash and/or credit counts
    3. Limit credit line dollars -- excess held by overseer
    4. Training on how to recognize, report, and respond to a "short change" artist
    5. Establish "No loan" policy when bank door is open
    6. Spot check loan amounts for variance between amounts listed and amounts dumped on unsuspecting third party i.e. fannie & freddie
    7. Undercover operators posing as loan applicants to secure loans from suspected bad bank lending agents (CIA trained!)

Your turn, can you think of a few regulations to impose?

I veiw this suit as a reverse purse snatch or a plan ole stick'em up.

Thumbs down Big Brother Watching (the peasantry)

Feds aim to track 'untraceable' prepaid cash cards

"A criminal organization repeatedly loads a prepaid card in increments just below the amount that would trigger a report to the government. (In the U.S., that threshold is $10,000, so if it were based here, the organization might regularly reload a card with $9,900.)

The card, or a second card linked to the same account, is sent to an associate, perhaps in another country, who withdraws the funds through ATMs. In one such operation based in Australia, more than $100,000 was laundered this way, the FATF reported."

While the big boy globalists launder billions.

Anyhow why is the anonymous use of a lot of money any indication of nefarious activity?

Anyone who is a freedom lover should have a problem with the federal overreaching.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

"Warren Buffett: Oracle of Obama

This is a vote of confidence by a savvy investor. We've got some work to do. We understand that. He understands that."

-- Bank of America's chairman, Chad Holliday, taking about a $5 billion deal with Warren Buffett to stabilize the struggling bank.

...As Bank of America looked headed for collapse under the management team picked during the period of federal ownership, Buffett rode in Thursday and dropped $5 billion on the struggling company. More importantly, Buffett blessed the bank’s CEO. The bank’s collapse would not only have been embarrassing for the Obama administration after tens of billions of dollars of federal support but also might have touched off a panic on Wall Street.

...We don’t know what Buffett and Obama talked about in their conversation early this week, but it would stand to reason that the president would ask for his supporter’s help in calming anxious markets. If Teddy Roosevelt could ask J.P. Morgan…

With so many capitalists lining up against Obama, it helps the president to have America’s most famous investor on his side.

Update:

On Friday, Bank of America Corp (BAC) last traded at $7.25 down according to bigcharts.com -8.34%. Ouch! Imagine if you had invested $5000, a 8.34%decline sets you back by $417.

Want confidence? Get silver!

Sources:
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...#ixzz1WtjKIEKc
    http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...insttype=Stock

Wink It looks like it's my turn.

Dennis Cuddy on “The Master Plan”
    A Global Currency and a Global Central Bank

Joining Jim Puplava on Financial Sense Newshour is Dennis L. Cuddy PhD to discuss "The Master Plan: a global currency, a global central bank, and the people behind it."

Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education. Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice.

MP3

[QUOTE=jimi;204009]"Warren Buffett: Oracle of Obama

Update:

On Friday, Bank of America Corp (BAC) last traded at $7.25 down according to bigcharts.com -8.34%. Ouch! Imagine if you had invested $5000, a 8.34%decline sets you back by $417.

Want confidence? Get silver!

We cannot assume Obama requested a meeting with Buffer. It may have been Buffer requesting a meeting w Obama, seeking assurances of a guaranteed return on his investment. I would be shocked and awed if Buffet lost money on this deal.

We cannot assume Obama requested a meeting with Buffer. It may have been Buffer requesting a meeting w Obama, seeking assurances of a guaranteed return on his investment. I would be shocked and awed if Buffet lost money on this deal.
    I agree with your sentiment, but BOA is no Wriggly Spearmint gum!

Recap of Timeline:

Approximately August 22, "We don’t know what Buffett and Obama talked about in their conversation early this week, but it would stand to reason that the president would ask for his supporter’s help in calming anxious markets."

August 26, "As Bank of America looked headed for collapse under the management team picked during the period of federal ownership, Buffett rode in Thursday and dropped $5 billion on the struggling company."

September 2, "A U.S. regulator sued a number of major banks Friday over losses on more than $41 billion in subprime mortgage bonds, which may hamper a broader government mortgage settlement with banks."

September 2, Bank of America Corp (BAC) last traded at $7.25 down according to bigcharts.com -8.34%.

Questions:

1. Why did the gov't announce its suit against BOA after WB made his $5B investment?

2. Wouldn't it be prudent to keep your powder dry and scoop up BOA once all the bad news...is out?

3. Has WB just got mugged Chicago style?

On Tuesday, will anyone be scooping up BOA stock shares? It's cheap. If so, do you think WB will let everyone know when he plans to cut and run?