Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I Support Israel! - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: I Support Israel!

Thumbs up I think that I like that Black Hebrew Israelite nation's attitude. 2 thumbs WAY UP!!

Steadfast, I am surprised at how knowledgeable the brother in the video is.

Ain't nothing like truth to hurt a devil.

The Caucasian "State of Israel" is not the descendant nation of the Semitic Israelites in the bible, neither physically nor spiritually.
    Especially not spiritually.

The "State of Israel" is a 'white racist' institution, no ifs ands or buts.
    And you support it?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

You are an ignorant moron about this CULT...

You seem to have NO IDEA that these Racist Dirt bags have their NC. Pastor in JAIL for conspiracy of MURDER, for ordering one of his followers to MURDER a 6 year old boy and his Mentally Retarded Mother, who was Impregnated at one of their polygamist orgy’s.

I have taken the Black Hebrews on in open debate here in Raleigh NC. and sent them Packing...

These guys believe that the "black man is SOOOO Superior" that Jesus' blood was never shed for people with White skin and that Jesus Blood is not strong enough to wash way the sin of the white man. And that we will become Their Slaves in the 1000 year Millinium Reign of christ to come only to be thrown into the lake of fire after being used up simply because we are white. THE HIGHT of the definition of Pure Racism.

and YOU attempt to reinforce your sad argument by trying to legitimize these scum bags who are the exact Black equivalent to the klue Klux Klan...

You SHB are one pathetic Anti-Semite...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 1st October 2012 at 10:56.
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

I support THE TRUTH....
    Therefore...
    I MUST ALSO SUPPORT Israel....
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    You are an ignorant moron about this CULT...

You seem to have NO IDEA that these Racist Dirt bags have their NC. Pastor in JAIL for conspiracy of MURDER, for ordering one of his followers to MURDER a 6 year old boy and his Mentally Retarded Mother, who was Impregnated at one of their polygamist orgy’s.

I have taken the Black Hebrews on in open debate here in Raleigh NC. and sent them Packing...

These guys believe that the "black man is SOOOO Superior" that Jesus' blood was never shed for people with White skin and that Jesus Blood is not strong enough to wash way the sin of the white man. And that we will become Their Slaves in the 1000 year Millinium Reign of christ to come only to be thrown into the lake of fire after being used up simply because we are white. THE HIGHT of the definition of Pure Racism.

and YOU attempt to reinforce your sad argument by trying to legitimize these scum bags who are the exact Black equivalent to the klue Klux Klan...

You SHB are one pathetic Anti-Semite...
    In the Israeli v. Arab conflict [ also see (Judaism vs. Islam) (Rothschild kabbal vs. the goyim) ]
    I am pro Palestinian, therefore pro-Semite.

You Steadfast, the insecure personal insulter name caller,
    are an admitted supporter of white racism,
    therefore you, Steadfast, are the anti-Semite.
    WTFU.

Your "State of Israel" is a white racist cult.
    There are no ifs, ands, or buts about that.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

wow, it appears that the truth hurts....
    he he he... you really didn't think that I actually knew something about these dirt bags.
    You certainly didn't imagine That I have had face to face dealings with them either.
    Ha, too funny....

I can not admit to a form white racism that only exists in your delusional fantasy world.

Furthermore, I am not name calling, I am simply using extremely accurate words to discribe,
    and directly state, the truth about your sick and twisted character with perfect clarity.

The Black Hebrews, Like the KKK, are the absolute vilest form of American religious racist scum that presently walk this earth. This is not name calling, oh no, this is simple CLEAR and naked Truth.
    and they serve a false and anemic Christ who is actually a demon that has brought death to the most innocent victems.
    (little kids and retarded women.)

You sir, are just so amazingly deeply disturbed that you have to stoop to the insane depths of these animals
    to scoop up enough slime, to use as some sort of support for your profoundly confused and evil world view.

That young Jewish boy in that video is a HERO of the highest order!
    He will be rewarded in heaven for standing aganst the demon posessed scum bags
    and will in fact testify agaist them at their judgements before the face of almighty God...

I truly pity you SHB...
    you actually appaud and want to immulate this pure evil and adopt it as Good.
    sad little man...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 1st October 2012 at 17:22.
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Unhappy Steadfast, you are really, really, stuck in a bad place.

wow, it appears that the truth hurts....
    he he he... you really didn't think that I actually knew something about these dirt bags.
    You certainly didn't imagine That I have had face to face dealings with them either.
    Ha, too funny....
    If you actually have gotten in those folks face with your nonsense, then you are even more zealous than I thought!

I can not admit to a form white racism that only exists in your delusional fantasy world.
    You are delusional if you think that only I consider Zionist Israel a racist, apartheid tool of evil.
    BTW that United Nations Conferencethat I just linked you to...it went right down most sheeple's memory hole.
    So you probably don't remember that global conference against racism, where everyone was complaining about the zionut atrocities.

The one where the US and their leader Israel both walked out on, complaining about the truth being exposed.

It was held 31 August through 7 September 2001.
    The weekend after it had finished, the racism topic had galvanized the world to the fact of Israel's evil ethnic cleansing actions and history.

It was the main political topic around the globe.

Then quite suddenly four days later it was all but forgotten.

Furthermore, I am not name calling, I am simply using extremely accurate words to discribe,
    and directly state, the truth about your sick and twisted character with perfect clarity.

The Black Hebrews, Like the KKK, are the absolute vilest form of American religious racist scum that presently walk this earth. This is not name calling, oh no, this is simple CLEAR and naked Truth.
    and they serve a false and anemic Christ who is actually a demon that has brought death to the most innocent victems.
    (little kids and retarded women.)
    That is simply your xtian opinion.

You sir, are just so amazingly deeply disturbed that you have to stoop to the insane depths of these animals
    to scoop up enough slime, to use as some sort of support for your profoundly confused and evil world view.
    Animals?
    OK, I got you.

That young Jewish boy in that video is a HERO of the highest order!
    He will be rewarded in heaven for standing aganst the demon posessed scum bags
    and will in fact testify agaist them at their judgements before the face of almighty God...
    The "Khazar baby" was in shock.
    Like you in a state of cognitive dissonance.
    It will change.
    And your standards of HERO are.... substantially different than... forget it.

I truly pity you SHB...
    you actually appaud and want to immulate this pure evil and adopt it as Good.
    sad little man...
    immulate, I've seen from you before.
    appaud?
    Big man get a dictionary.

I don't know about the numbers the "Hebrew" was throwing about, 99 and 77 million seem too symbolic to me,
    but the gist of his position is correct in most every way.

So after researching what I said about the black Hebrews you discovered I was telling the truth about them in everyway.
    Because you had nothing to say in response except to bring up some irrelevant commie terrorist convention of of such pure horse manure that even the liberal press dropped covering it. and that I misspelled a word or two?

Why don't you face the fact that you blew it big time, by endorsing and supporting the hideous scum of racist hatred that the black Hebrews are?
    I think you had no idea what you had done by posting that evil video and then got stuck having to defend it.

Oh yes. Not only have I taken them on in public on several occasions but God and I sent them running to their car to load up a drive away because The Lord and I had turned the crowd against them. You see I was once a very effective street preacher back in the day. I know how to make a pubic stand and how to do it boldly and loudly. After all Jesus has had me stand for him in far more dangerous parts of the world than in front of these demon possessed clowns.

SHB, you need to use this moment to realize how far into evil you have fallen, turn from your wicked ways and surrender to Jesus. He is your only hope and your only true friend and he is waiting with arms wide open to take your sin and pain away.
    If you would like some face to face help pm me you zip code and I will find a local pastor for you who will give me his private phone number (which I will pm you) so that you can meet him and talk about your salvation in Christ Jesus face to face. What do you say. Will you let me help you?
    Last edited by Steadfast; 2nd October 2012 at 06:11.
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Default You will eventually admit that your love for the State of Israel is misplaced.

So after researching what I said about the black Hebrews you discovered I was telling the truth about them in everyway.
    Because you had nothing to say in response except to bring up some irrelevant commie terrorist convention of of such pure horse manure that even the liberal press dropped covering it. and that I misspelled a word or two?

Why don't you face the fact that you blew it big time, by endorsing and supporting the hideous scum of racist hatred that the black Hebrews are?
    I think you had no idea what you had done by posting that evil video and then got stuck having to defend it.

Oh yes. Not only have I taken them on in public on several occasions but God and I sent them running to their car to load up a drive away because The Lord and I had turned the crowd against them. You see I was once a very effective street preacher back in the day. I know how to make a pubic stand and how to do it boldly and loudly. After all Jesus has had me stand for him in far more dangerous parts of the world than in front of these demon possessed clowns.

SHB, you need to use this moment to realize how far into evil you have fallen, turn from your wicked ways and surrender to Jesus. He is your only hope and your only true friend and he is waiting with arms wide open to take your sin and pain away.
    If you would like some face to face help pm me you zip code and I will find a local pastor for you who will give me his private phone number (which I will pm you) so that you can meet him and talk about your salvation in Christ Jesus face to face. What do you say. Will you let me help you?
    If you want to start a thread about the black Hebrews, be my guest.
    But this thread is about your love for the vile, ethnic cleansing, apartheid "State of Israel" whose behavior as a nation is far worse than anything that you might project onto the group of, as you put it, "animals" that you despise.

I don't need to be exposed to one of your xtian preachers.
    The kind like you, who love and glorify baby killers (as long as they are Islamic babies).

I despise all baby killers, no matter what culture.

You xtian ministers, the ones who support the zionit military which does not defend, but rather endangers our country by making unnecessary enemies, are just plain bad for humanity.

Jesus still loves you.

Your profound loss.
    Not mine

If you come to your senses
    My offer still stands
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Default Same folks who tweet they are going to riot for obama or kill someone.

http://xrepublic.s3.amazonaws.com/vi...1351676732.mp4

Why else would you think the federal thugs did nothing to the Twitts?