Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Largest gold bullion coins of the world

Thread: Largest gold bullion coins of the world

Default Largest gold bullion coins of the world

Hi, I am new to the forum. Just wanted to share this video I found on gold bullion coins. The reason I am posting it here on the silver forum is that this collector (investor?) also has a video of his opening of a silver eagles monster box (also posted here).
    Question: what would be a better investment today: Silver or Gold?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2hUZF4SJE

Quote Originally Posted by Gumnedzon View Post
    Hi, I am new to the forum. Just wanted to share this video I found on gold bullion coins. The reason I am posting it here on the silver forum is that this collector (investor?) also has a video of his opening of a silver eagles monster box (also posted here).
    Question: what would be a better investment today: Silver or Gold?
    In my opinion, Silver. One of these days, the reality about Gold's value as a commodity will set in and the price will collapse. Don't ever mention that I said this on any of the Gold forums, or they will kick you off, same as me.

Matthew C. Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Thanks for your reply!

Matt, I hope your right, I'd buy tubes of gold eagles and start collecting a set of double eagles. I would be a junkie for gold coins. Id tile my bathroom floor wit'em