Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Silver Cork - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Silver Cork

Question Set them free or continue the kabbal controlled markets, what is our future?

I manage marinas for a living - LARGE marinas. (If you know of any needing new management, send me a PM, okay?)

Out on the big docks, or even out on a larger boat, we see water levels changing. Coastal marinas go up and down a couple times a day with the tides. Once you're out on the water - like you're saying silver as a cork is - you can see islands and shoals rise up out of the water, then slowly sink back down. That's our perspective out on the water all day.

I see gold and silver as being that solid landmass - maybe an island or maybe a coastal cliff. As the money supply rises and falls, the relative value of gold and silver appears to rise up or sink down. But of course, we all know that like gold and silver, the land is solid and doesn't really move. It's the tidal levels of the oceans that are constantly changing. And so, we see the price of gold and silver constantly changing. I think the basic value of gold and silver are constant as bedrock. It's the fiat paper money we're using to purchase things that is constantly changing in value.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I've often thought of the price of silver as an indicator of fiat currency strength.
    I see it as a cork floating on the sea of money.
    If the level of the sea (money supply) rises,
    then the level (nominal value) of the cork should also rise.
    If the level of the sea falls, then so should the cork.
    I suppose this is the same world in which "fair" is a place where all the nice children go to pet animals and eat cotton candy ?

I was going to say that your cork is tied with a rubber band on the top to a hydrogen balloon, and on the bottom also but with a lead weight,

the lead weight is constant but the band can stretch, and the atmosphere the balloon floats in has a changing viscosity based on political hot air.

Exclamation Silver bells, silver bells,... ding ding ding $29.92 BIG SALE!

Time to let go of the cork that's being held under.
    I can't guarantee anything, but I think it's time for a really nice pop.
    Time shall tell.

Past time as a matter of fact.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Lightbulb The Federal Reserve Note Dollars are an artificial reality. Silver is real.

How many dollars for 31.1 grams of Ag?

Many think that the kabbal has bet the entire economy on holding the silver price down.

So far it has worked, silver is under $15! (Under 5 1980 dollars.)

Unfortunately there's a small side effect of 100 million unemployed Americans.

Methinks that it's way past time for the dollar collapse, and every day that it is postponed, means the inevitable financial implosion will be even harsher.

After the impending economic crash happens, I think that TPTB will assign blame for the catastrophe on Fukushima, their intentional culling of planetary life.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

How many dollars for 31.1 grams of Ag?

Many think that the kabbal has bet the entire economy on holding the silver price down.

So far it has worked, silver is under $15! (Under 5 1980 dollars.)

Unfortunately there's a small side effect of 100 million unemployed Americans.

Methinks that it's way past time for the dollar collapse, and every day that it is postponed, means the inevitable financial implosion will be even harsher.

After the impending economic crash happens, I think that TPTB will assign blame for the catastrophe on Fukushima, their intentional culling of planetary life.

I must disagree

It is not the silver price, it is all metals and energy commodities which are being deflated. Silver is just a byproduct.

Fukushima as bad as it is (or will be for the future gens) is not the cause of short term the hot spots I see causing immediate localized global warming./.

Keep in mind throughout history fiat dealers have always profited from deflation war and human misery, I expect nothing different

Fortunately we will soon leave this world so we may boldly explore and inflate the universe of derivatives beyond.

Question Now high is the sky?

When they let this baby go, it's going to fly sky high!

1 ounce of silver buys 3-6 months of food | 2 ounce of gold buys a house

They can't do it for much longer.... unless they start a "war".

The Whole World Is Watching...

3 - 6 months of food for your dog, a single person or family of four?

And what kind of house would that be, a run down shack in the slums, a 1,000' starter home, a 2,400' medium sized home today or a larger 3,500' home families are buying?

Care to put another fantasy Dollar figure on your future guesstimate for Gold and Silver to be able to accomplish the above and just when do you actually believe this will take place. Not when certain conditions meet your goals, but a real time frame.... We know that if and when the world turns upside down, things will be different, but not necessarily or even likely what you believe.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    3 - 6 months of food for your dog, a single person or family of four?

And what kind of house would that be, a run down shack in the slums, a 1,000' starter home, a 2,400' medium sized home today or a larger 3,500' home families are buying?

Care to put another fantasy Dollar figure on your future guesstimate for Gold and Silver to be able to accomplish the above and just when do you actually believe this will take place. Not when certain conditions meet your goals, but a real time frame.... We know that if and when the world turns upside down, things will be different, but not necessarily or even likely what you believe.
    "I'm positive. I'm optimistic, and I think that wherever you know these risks are, I think there are also great opportunities."
    After hearing this quote in the linked material, why ask such a mundane question Vale?

"I'm positive. I'm optimistic, and I think that wherever you know these risks are, I think there are also great opportunities."
    After hearing this quote in the linked material, why ask such a mundane question Vale?
    That statement doesn't say anything and I got tired of listening to blah blah blah blah blah before I gave up.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!