Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Silver Cork
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Silver Cork

Cool The Silver Cork

I've often thought of the price of silver as an indicator of fiat currency strength.
    I see it as a cork floating on the sea of money.
    If the level of the sea (money supply) rises,
    then the level (nominal value) of the cork should also rise.
    If the level of the sea falls, then so should the cork.

Unfortunately for the country as a whole and silver seekers in general, federal-bankster forces have conspired as an integral part of their business plans to suppress the price of silver, thereby sending a false signal to the world concerning their Federal Reserve Note dollar value.

I just found a great graphic which shows the recent price of silver as a cork riding the water (green line) and along comes the bankster push down (big crazy red bar) at the start of May. They are now simply holding the silver price under water. As long as the banksters are enabled, by the federal government giving them bailouts, they can do this indefinitely.

If for any reason they were to let go of the silver cork, we all know what will happen.

For example if they were to let go today, it is easy to see that the cork would overshoot past $50 in a heartbeat on its way to equilibrium.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default few are chosen

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default they are

Same with bullion and coins, look at 2011 eagles. There mass produced until there melted someday? Inflation silver, think outside the box of dealers and your correct if your silver coins stopped producing. Investment silver is nowi nflated imo
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Same with bullion and coins, look at 2011 eagles. There mass produced until there melted someday? Inflation silver, think outside the box of dealers and your correct if your silver coins stopped producing. Investment silver is nowi nflated imo
    What are you? Drunk?

Re-write this post so I can understand you

Default Total manipulation.

This is the next graphical installment in the ongoing saga of suppression.

As we can see at the Sept 19th mark,
    the silver cork was taken down to the lower Bollinger Band
    where it naturally bounced as TA indicates that it should.

The greedy MFs persist in keeping it down there, and it sure seems as if the banksters will spend the billions of taxpayer fiat needed to take the "market" price back to that $26.41 shown on the graphic.

By the way, I want you all to take a look at the corresponding gold chart!

It looks a lot like silver in the first chart a few months back.
    A bigger market to push around, so there is more inertial resistance, but the same crap.

AuCork2.jpg

AgCork2.jpg
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    What are you? Drunk?

Re-write this post so I can understand you
    Lol driving aka droid
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Looks beautiful where he lives...

Ah! Never heard him before. Pretty good.

Yeah, when they got that money back, did they de-create it? or is it still all in the Janitor's Closet waiting to be used again?

Sad how they insult Jefferson on the 5, and Jackson on the 20. Two of the most outspoken critics of Private Banking in history.

But the final insult is when they offed JFK and put him on the last silver coin to ever be publicly issued in the late great USA

Angry A dip to 28.63, silver 'spot' down way over 10% in 24 hours.

That lower Bollinger Band may push down to the $25 range if the price stays this low.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This is the next graphical installment in the ongoing saga of suppression.

As we can see at the Sept 19th mark,
    the silver cork was taken down to the lower Bollinger Band
    where it naturally bounced as TA indicates that it should.

The greedy MFs persist in keeping it down there, and it sure seems as if the banksters will spend the billions of taxpayer fiat needed to take the "market" price back to that $26.41 shown on the graphic.

By the way, I want you all to take a look at the corresponding gold chart!

It looks a lot like silver in the first chart a few months back.
    A bigger market to push around, so there is more inertial resistance, but the same crap.

AuCork2.jpg

AgCork2.jpg

Another big pushdown, I hope the low today has been set.

Default I looks like the banksters are "playing with fire" again today. Simple greed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKF97nJbaI

Reversion to the mean or the cork popping,
    however it is described,
    either it will happen or we become slaves.