Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patience vs Panic

The loss of control over the Gold price in the last year will inevitabily lead to a collapse in the control of the silver price. The timeline is uncertain but they are fighting a losing fight.

Great O.P.. Look at the stock markets. look at the rest of commodities other than PMs. Silver is up today they are way down. Silver is doing much better than my expectations considering the over all economic picture.

Quote Originally Posted by HiHo Silva View Post
    I must admit, I've even had to pause and scratch my head a few times.
    ON TO THE CONTINUING TRAIN OF THOUGHT (if they finally let this post through):

The one thing I must admit that I do not know / understand, and I am probably showing my ignorance here, but I would truly like some feedback on, is in relation to the MANNER or MECHANISM in which manipulation and the "stuffing down of the price" is occurring.

The only thing that seems to make sense from a sustainably manipulation standpoint seems to be a "Circle SALE" using straw dummies around the Entity. Straw Dummy sets in artificially low bid, and Entity sells to that lowest bid. Process repeats through other straw dummies and eventually back to the Entity, circle complete, initial starting product level all still in the vault, and the price lower. Then sit back and take a breather until price recovers via normal market process and repeat.

My only problem with this strategy is its inherent vulnerability to an outside overrunning attack. Because if this is the mechanism they are using, what happens when an outside Entity intent on Crashing the System chooses an opportune time to "Circle BUY", doing the same thing in reverse, by artificially driving the price up. Imagine the day that JP Morgan Chase, HSBC, Goldman Sachs or some other huge entity is forced into margin call by a sudden overwhelming silver surge. And lets face it - it wouldn't take much in the current environment because all that is needed is to get the momentum going, and then keep feeding it a bit at a time, and as far as I can tell, this slow and steady behind the scenes hoarding really is causing shortages in the physical silver market. I mean, you can already see it in comments in this forum.... there are delays in supply beginning to occur. At least, I see them.

So anyway, if this "Manipulation Scenario" is real, then the entire system is incredibly vulnerable. Which again is a good reason to slowly gather at this time, for no one knows the "day or the hour" so to speak in which the thief shall come and steal the underpinnings from the system.

So ultimately the focus for me is in the fragility of the overall system, and in the realization that sooner or later it has to come tumbling down.

Building upon that thought, my biggest fear is that the "Powers That Be" also see that this is inevitable, and are already working to set up & step into a NEW System. So again, understanding the MECHANISM of how the manipulation is occurring may serve to understand how they plan on unwinding all of this transitionally when collapse finally occurs. And THAT is really going to be the key to preserving any "TO THE MOON Silver Gains" once they occur.

And I think that it is insane not to think that in this global, technological environment, any new currency system they plan will not be the ULTIMATE manipulation. And that is worrisome, because when you start thinking about a "Technological Currency", where does that leave Metals, and how will they be transitioned in?

Those are the only real things I think about regarding all this. Buy vs Not Buy isn't an issue. I buy. I want to know how I get a return ticket back to earth, once we arrive AT THE MOON.

- david

Default Almost Time

It is obvious that there is an incredible amount of frustration within the Silver Trading Community. No one seems to be able to understand the logic behind any of the moves Silver is making. I must admit, I've even had to pause and scratch my head a few times.

For what it is worth, take it or leave it, the following is my perspective and forecast.

The reason Silver is down is because the handful of Big Players that have it cornered and are physically short get into PANIC mode on events such as what we have experienced. They are willing to stuff it down at all costs, for indeed they face a life or death situation, and they want to keep it not only down, but out of mind completely, so far down as a matter of fact as to create the prospect of fear in the trade. When you look at the Great Selloff earlier this year, you will notice that it happened right as Silver was about to pass that all important $50 mark. If it had gone over that, then it would have been off to the races. The result would have been catastrophic, which I will explain later on. That intentional crushing was to establish future doubt and fear of commitment.

The other interesting observation I have seen others make is the absolutely deafening SILENCE that comes from media and analysts. NOBODY mentions silver. Surely you must be curious. I mean, it is almost as if there is a gag order on, which in fact I believe there is. Because the last thing the Powers that Be want is an educated Public that starts thinking of Silver as a Monetary Metal in a time of Economic Uncertainty and Panic. Because lets face it, even the slowest of us realize that IF people started looking at this as a Trade that MUST GO to a 16:1 Gold to Silver Ratio (GSR), then the upward momentum driven sheerly by greed alone would carry this through the roof like a rocket, soaring well into the hundred$, and there would be nothing that could stop it.

And that is the problem, because when the people forcing the price down can't hold it down anymore, then they will fail. Think another Lehman Brothers, or two or three. So therein lies the rub.... when this party finally gets started in earnest for Silver, it will only mean that the Global Financial Network has just completely collapsed, or is at the doorstep of collapse.

And it IS going to collapse. But it's probably not going to happen this month, or next month. The next potential big stop of note on this train ride is most likely November / December when the new "Congressional Super Council Of 12" has to put up or shut up. If they dissolve into political squabbling (expected), then a lot more pressure will be put on things again. My personal guess is that if we make it to the end of the year without the beginnings of the overall meltdown becoming pretty clear, then it will be a miracle, although it may just make it into 2012.

Anyway, when the lid finally blows off the pressure cooker, several things will happen:

1. Silver will finally do its SHOOT THE MOON
    2. The Global Banking System will collapse
    3. Things will get real ugly from a Social Unrest Standpoint in the USA. Think Greece Riots, London Burning, or perhaps just a good old fashioned RACE RIOT in a Wisconsin Fairground.

THEN it gets very very tricky, and my vision becomes more foggy. Then a new global currency / financial network emerges. I can't quite picture it perfectly yet, but it will involve the HFM "machine engine" that is basically already in full manipulation of the markets. Regardless, the question that will really keep everyone up late at night for a brief period then is this.... Those with Patience, that will have taken this opportunity to amass Silver at these low costs, not in a hurry but indeed enjoying the extended gathering season, will be immensely wealthy. But the Power That WILL BE will "make the Switch" quickly, and transitioning the Silver into the new financial landscape I foresee as dicey. And some might even decide they don't feel comfortable joining the new "Global Regime". It is interesting times indeed. Regardless, to those that doubt, I say patience. But be careful of what you seek, because in the end it may not be something you like.

Peace,
    - david
    aka The Mountains Voice

* .....no peace to the wicked
    A couple of things I find interesting.

#1 - This big downward surge comes with suspicious timing to the recent JP Morgan news. Looks to me like they are capitolizing on Short Activity to raise some capitol, and put further distance between themselves and a terminal breakout in the Silver Price.

#2 - Timing and Price Action couldn't look any clearer when correlating to the August 2008 moves that pre-telegraphed the bank crisis / collapses back then.

All is well in the land of clear visions. Look above, for I have said that when this breaks out - it will herald the end of the banking system as we know it. And that is getting closer. And THAT is why you want to own Silver, not because of the fact that it will "Shoot the Moon", which it will - but because you will not like what rises in the aftermath of the global banking tsunami that is coming.

Barter, Basic Preparation, Homegrown Food, Communities, Friends, and the ability to get small and unobtrusive, and off the grid are the only real investments you will soon care about.

The Moonshot is going sky high, but may not last as long as people expect. The real reward will be in the barter value of the metal - and it's going to be Very Hard to get ahold of soon. Better to be an independent man - than a rich slave.

Prepare yourselves.

Peace,
    - david
    aka The Mountains Voice

A couple of things I find interesting.

#1 - This big downward surge comes with suspicious timing to the recent JP Morgan news. Looks to me like they are capitolizing on Short Activity to raise some capitol, and put further distance between themselves and a terminal breakout in the Silver Price.

#2 - Timing and Price Action couldn't look any clearer when correlating to the August 2008 moves that pre-telegraphed the bank crisis / collapses back then.

All is well in the land of clear visions. Look above, for I have said that when this breaks out - it will herald the end of the banking system as we know it. And that is getting closer. And THAT is why you want to own Silver, not because of the fact that it will "Shoot the Moon", which it will - but because you will not like what rises in the aftermath of the global banking tsunami that is coming.

Barter, Basic Preparation, Homegrown Food, Communities, Friends, and the ability to get small and unobtrusive, and off the grid are the only real investments you will soon care about.

The Moonshot is going sky high, but may not last as long as people expect. The real reward will be in the barter value of the metal - and it's going to be Very Hard to get ahold of soon. Better to be an independent man - than a rich slave.

Prepare yourselves.

Peace,
    - david
    aka The Mountains Voice
    Your post has the,word silver and moon, which makes it perfect for this site para <-----