Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Call to Glory II - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call to Glory II

Healthy at Last

Can you Imagine a time when people will no longer say, "I am sick?" Our world today is sick and everyone has the sentence of death written on them. This article is written by a person thinking of three precious friends who have terminal illnesses. Each of these dear friends have been saved and will soon,however, experience victory from physical suffering as they are promoted to glory!
    Speaking of health, there is coming a time when everyone will be healthy. I am thinking also of a time where there will be universal peace to go along with a life free from sickness and suffering. Joy will then be the order of the day. Sadness and sorrow will also have ended.

Isa 33:15-24
    The true believer watches against all occasions of sin. The Divine power will keep him safe, and his faith in that power will keep him easy. He shall want nothing needful for him. Every blessing of salvation is freely bestowed on all that ask with humble, believing prayer; and the believer is safe in time and for ever. Those that walk uprightly shall not only have bread given, and their water sure, but they shall, by faith, see the King of kings in his beauty, the beauty of holiness. The remembrance of the terror they were in, shall add to the pleasure of their deliverance. It is desirable to be quiet in our own houses, but much more so to be quiet in God's house; and in every age Christ will have a seed to serve him. Jerusalem had no large river running by it, but the presence and power of God make up all wants. We have all in God, all we need, or can desire. By faith we take Christ for our Prince and Saviour; he reigns over his redeemed people. All that refuse to have Him to reign over them, make shipwreck of their souls. Sickness is taken away in mercy, when the fruit of it is the taking away of sin. If iniquity be taken away, we have little reason to complain of outward affliction. This last verse leads our thoughts, not only to the most glorious state of the gospel church on earth, but to heaven, where no sickness or trouble can enter. He that blotteth out our transgressions, will heal our souls.

Isaiah 12:3
    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Sin and wickedness will be controlled and no longer will young men and women go off to war. As Isaiah expresses "They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: Nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neeither shall they learn war anymore" Isaiah 2:4.

This coming time will also mean an end to religeous deception and confusion for everyone will have knowledge of the lord.
    (Jeremiah 31: 33-34).

Christ is coming back to this earthand will reign on this earth for a glorious 1000 years. The saints of God will be with him. The church will have been raptured and the people of God will furthermore know by experience the answer to the question, " O death where is thy sting? O grave where is thy victory -- 1 Corinthians 15: 55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeSju...eature=related

You think the planet is fukced up now?

How awesome will it be with no death?

By the end of Jesus' 1,000 year rule there will be 380 TRILLION people on the planet.

Glorious, indeed.
    Last edited by maplesilverbug; 16th October 2011 at 11:43. Reason: correcting math error
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    You think the planet is fukced up now?

How awesome will it be with no death?

By the end of Jesus' 1,000 year rule there will be 380 TRILLION people on the planet.

Glorious, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    Who says there won't be any deaths in the millenium. Absolutely there will be physical deaths. Not all people in the millenium will be saved Christians.

Besides, what is wrong with 380 billion people? Jesus Christ will provide for what they need, there will be a monarchy of Justice and good governance. A utopia.
    First, I will point out the math error in my initial posting.
    Final 1,000 year population figure is 380 TRILLION.

Second, let's say only 33% of the world population lives -- that section which claims to be christian.
    In 1,000 years, with no further death, the population would be 125 TRILLION.
    That's a LOT of sh!t to deal with!!! LOL!!!

That would put the population density at 2 MILLION people per square mile.
    Are you telling me JC will be able to create more LAND, or perhaps a whole new planet?, to accommodate all his people???

LOL!!!

Ah....so delusional! LOL!!!
    Caedite eos.

Perhaps GOD! will speak the entire population down to the size of ants.
    380 trillion ants wouldn't take up that much space.

Can't wait!!!
    Caedite eos.

I hate to clutter Milo's thread but you need to be answered. In the future, please transfer this comments to another of my threads where you can clutter it.

If God spoke the Universe into existence, do you think he's going to scratch his head over 380 Trillion people. (If assuming you're math is not wrong this time.) Your comments betray a deep deep misunderstanding and hostility towards God. Repent now before it's too late.
    Ah brother Jo Jo quite alright, the more posts the better read it will be, then some some my get a glimpse of the truth.

Wass Up Maple

Now on to something more serious.
    Last edited by MiloMorai; 21st October 2011 at 22:29. Reason: cause I felt like it

The foolishness of the world

Psa 49:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
    Psa 49:2 Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
    Psa 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
    Psa 49:4 I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
    Psa 49:5 Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?

Psalms 49:1-5
    We seldom meet with a more solemn introduction: there is no truth of greater importance. Let all hear this with application to ourselves. The poor are in danger from undue desire toward the wealth of the world, as rich people from undue delight in it. The psalmist begins with applying it to himself, and that is the right method in which to treat of Divine things. Before he sets down the folly of carnal security, he lays down, from his own experience, the benefit and comfort of a holy, gracious security, which they enjoy who trust in God, and not in their worldly wealth. In the day of judgment, the iniquity of our heels, or of our steps, our past sins, will compass us. In those days, worldly, wicked people will be afraid; but wherefore should a man fear death who has God with him?

Psa 49:6 They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
    Psa 49:7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
    Psa 49:8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever
    Psa 49:9 That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
    Psa 49:10 For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
    Psa 49:11 Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
    Psa 49:12 Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
    Psa 49:13 This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
    Psa 49:14 Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
    Psa 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
    Psa 49:16 Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
    Psa 49:17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
    Psa 49:18 Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
    Psa 49:19 He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
    Psa 49:20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Psalms 49:6-14
    Here is a description of the spirit and way of worldly people. A man may have wealth, and may have his heart enlarged in love, thankfulness, and obedience, and may do good with it. Therefore it is not men's having riches that proves them to be worldly, but their setting their hearts upon them as the best things. Worldly men have only some floating thoughts of the things of God, while their fixed thoughts, their inward thoughts, are about the world; that lies nearest the heart. But with all their wealth they cannot save the life of the dearest friend they have. This looks further, to the eternal redemption to be wrought out by the Messiah. The redemption of the soul shall cost very dear; but, being once wrought, it shall never need to be repeated. And he, the Redeemer, shall rise again before he sees corruption, and then shall live for evermore, Rev_1:18. This likewise shows the folly of worldly people, who sell their souls for that which will never buy them. With all their wealth they cannot secure themselves from the stroke of death. Yet one generation after another applaud their maxims; and the character of a fool, as drawn by heavenly Wisdom itself, Luk_12:16-21, continues to be followed even among professed Christians. Death will ask the proud sinner, Where is thy wealth, thy pomp? And in the morning of the resurrection, when all that sleep in the dust shall awake, the upright shall be advanced to the highest honour, when the wicked shall be filled with everlasting shame and contempt, Dan_12:2. Let us now judge of things as they will appear in that day. The beauty of holiness is that alone which the grave cannot touch, or damage.

Wink

So, I checked you computation and as usual, it is faulty and delusional and an outright lie. As usual.

The population of the earth, by most credidle calculation rose from Adam and Eve to around 6 Billion just before the flood. This was about 1500 years.

The Bible hints that 2/3 of Jews will be killed in the Tribulation. If this is how Jews will fare, I wonder how non-elect people will fare in God's wrath. It would not be too much of a stretch to conceve of a 95% reduction in human population during the Tribulation. We are talking about a nuclear war. I can not imagine much more than 5% of humans will survive a full scale nuclear exchange. How many percentage of people survived Nagasaki and Hiroshima? This means there will be at most 300,000,000 people after the 7-year tribulation.

The population of the world was 100,000,000 during the time of Christ 2000 years ago. It is now 6,000,000,000. So, from 100 milllion to 6 billion in 2000 years. So, if this is true, why would the population increase from 300,000,000 to 380 trillion in 1000 years. We know from history that that does not happen and yet you claim that your computation is true.

What else can I say except that you are hopelessly deluded and a liar.
    Good!

Hope your "god" saves you from that 7-year "full scale nuclear exchange".

You'll be a very good human ambassador to the new race of mutant lizard people.

Have a great day, jojo!
    Caedite eos.

Wink

Indeed I'll be saved cause I'll be raptured out of here before the start of the tribulation.

And have a great day too. I'm always glad that I can correct all your stupidities.
    And thank YOU for presenting me with endless opportunities to attain enlightenment!

In this respect you are truly a great person!
    Caedite eos.

Are Hypocrites keeping you from the Lord

Job 20:5 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?

Job 20:1-9
    Zophar's discourse is upon the certain misery of the wicked. The triumph of the wicked and the joy of the hypocrite are fleeting. The pleasures and gains of sin bring disease and pain; they end in remorse, anguish, and ruin. Dissembled piety is double iniquity, and the ruin that attends it will be accordingly.

Is the devil lying to you. Is he telling you there are hypocrites in the real church of God?
    In truth a hypocrite is one who has never trusted Christ as their saviour. Each person must come to Christ or answer for his own sin.

Think of this, would it make sense for a woman to become angry with her own faithful, loving husband because another man cheated on his wife? Should she break up the marraige becauseof another's infidelity? So why are you angry with Christ because someone else is unfaithful to him?
    As the relationship between a husband and wife is personal, so our relationship with Christ is personal. How another woman acts does not affect how I feel about my wife. Nor can I do anything about how another man treats his wife. The love we have for each other is personel and wonderful.
    Moreover, our fellowship with our spouse or Christ cannot be broken by what someone else does.

God has prepared a place for you in Heaven. Christ died for you on the cross to wash away your sins with His blood. You can spend an eternity enjoying peace, love and happiness. On the other hand you can spend a lifetime avoiding those who pretend to be Christians, lose the fellowship of God's true people, and spend an eternity in Hell with the very people who are keeping you from attending church and recieving Christ as your saviour. Which will it be my friends?

Do not let hypocrites send you to Hell. Christ is waiting for you to ask him into your heart; why not right now?
    Last edited by MiloMorai; 23rd October 2011 at 20:47.

Help for the last days

Recently while listening to a talk-radio call-in station " How do we settle the wars and conflicts found on the world landscape?" It was intriguing when the caller used these words,
    " If only someone would come along who has a solution!"
    What a prime opening for the antichrist. This is the way he will come and be accepted.
    He will purport to have an answer, a way of salvation, a plan to save the world.
    Revelation 6 indicates he will come on a white horse symbolizing peace. However, there
    is no lasting peace the antichrist can offer. Who then can save? Acts 2:21 gives the answer.
    One with whom is no rejection.-- No one is ever rejected that came the bible way to Jesus Christ. Not by age, skin color, education or lack there of, or even because you might have commited a litany of sins. There is no rejection.

One with whom there is no resevation. All one has to do is CALL! Anyone can cryout from their heart to the saviour. There is no reservation that you should havein coming. You need not come with money, no one will ever have enough. You need not come with deeds for our righteousness are as filthy rags. You need not come with status: beggers and widows and rich men all come to Jesus. One with whom there is no ritualization. One must only call upon the NAME of the Lord. It is not coming with your church membership, nor your baptism, nor your participation in a mass, or communion, or catechism, or confirmation.

One with whom whom there is no restriction.
    Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, SHALL be saved. No restrictions. Truly here is help for the last days. Have you availed yourself ofthe help.

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Act 2:14-21
    Peter's sermon shows that he was thoroughly recovered from his fall, and thoroughly restored to the Divine favour; for he who had denied Christ, now boldly confessed him. His account of the miraculous pouring forth of the Spirit, was designed to awaken the hearers to embrace the faith of Christ, and to join themselves to his church. It was the fulfilling the Scripture, and the fruit of Christ's resurrection and ascension, and proof of both. Though Peter was filled with the Holy Ghost, and spake with tongues as the Spirit gave him utterance, yet he did not think to set aside the Scriptures. Christ's scholars never learn above their Bible; and the Spirit is given, not to do away the Scriptures, but to enable us to understand, approve, and obey them. Assuredly none will escape the condemnation of the great day, except those who call upon the name of the Lord, in and through his Son Jesus Christ, as the Saviour of sinners, and the Judge of all mankind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfOTgoyl1Y
    Last edited by MiloMorai; 11th November 2011 at 20:49. Reason: cause I felt like it