Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

10 Signs That Nazis Run America

Thread: 10 Signs That Nazis Run America

Hybrid View

ONE sign that silverlamebone whines and complains but takes no action of change.

You really should stop abusing your mind with all this -- what has it ever done to you???
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    ONE sign that silverlamebone whines and complains but takes no action of change.

You really should stop abusing your mind with all this -- what has it ever done to you???
    Since you don't know what I do, perhaps you should stop posting like a pussy bugly, and do something yourself.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Since you don't know what I do, perhaps you should stop posting like a pussy bugly, and do something yourself.
    You don't do anything -- you are unemployed!
    And when you do have a job, you are a government employed teacher -- following and dishing out the government designed and regulated "education" program...and receiving a government pay-cheque. So...guess that makes you a NAZI!

As for me doing something...I do. What I do NOT do, however, is post ENDLESS garbage about the secret hidden nazi kabbal trying to destroy us all through ultra-secret black ops of world domination! LOL!!!

Please, give your mind a rest...
    Caedite eos.

Obviously your "job" is running interference.

However I know that most folks here are too smart to be distracted by the likes of you.

Have a ugly day bug.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Not one of those "signs" is uniquely associated with the term "nazi". So WTF are you talking about?
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.