Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

CRIMINAL Silver Market Manipilation ---I contacted my Texas Congressmen today!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CRIMINAL Silver Market Manipilation ---I contacted my Texas Congressmen today!!

Default Thanks

These reasons are quite plausible. Lets hope they report soon. I am not looking for an "explosion" in silver. I just think it is a good asset to own (as part of a well diversified portfolio) given my view of likely inflation in the next few years. So getting the volatility lower by resolving some of these issues would, IMHO, leave us with a more viable not less viable long term investment.

Question But if one comes, will you accept it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    These reasons are quite plausible. Lets hope they report soon. I am not looking for an "explosion" in silver. I just think it is a good asset to own (as part of a well diversified portfolio) given my view of likely inflation in the next few years. So getting the volatility lower by resolving some of these issues would, IMHO, leave us with a more viable not less viable long term investment.

Ben Shalom lied so the kabbal can tax money exchanges (when you convert your real money into their fiat).
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thank you, SHB for posting current and informative silver information.

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post
    Thank you, SHB for posting current and informative silver information.
    You are welcome jimi.

Default You can't beat the system.

You might as well join them. We all know they monetized silver and gold and it is on a fractional reserve system via gld and slv etc. Now here is where I am having trouble making the numbers crunch.

One the one hand you have people buying the paper silver and gold and you can't be sure how much of that is real. Not to mention is some is only bought to cover a previous short. Or short the long.

One the other you have margins. So the actual money down is less than reported.
    So say 50 million in margin assets may only have 7 million or so in reserve. They probably fraction the silver.

Even if it stopped and everyone had to pay cash then all the games would stop and silver would hardly be an investment at all. I wonder how much it would move up if you had to take delivery or would it be down because people wouldn't buy as much if they paid for it all.

Default very nice hotels in israel you can read about

very nice - thanks

<a href=http://www.articles4vip.com/the-latest-kind-of-environment-friendly-hotels-green-introduced-his-credentials-inside-european-capitals/>hotels in israel tel aviv</a> | <a href=http://www.123articles.info/2011/07/a-fresh-kind-of-environmentally-friendly-hotels-green-presented-his-credentials-within-the-european-capitals/>5 star hotels in israel</a> | <a href=http://www.ipublishnews.com/a-luxurious-holiday-retreat-for-virtually-any-time>kibbutz hotels in israel</a>

lostsrlqgmrgw Guest

Default very nice hotels in israel you can read about

very nice - thanks

<a href=http://www.seekarticles.com/the-web-and-the-long-term-of-travel-brokers/>5 star hotels in israel</a> | <a href=http://www.usearticles.info/luxurious-holiday-retreat-virtually-time.html>hotels in israel eilat</a> | <a href=http://www.tinyarticle.com/Art/347036/297/A-Brand-New-Kind-Of-Green-Hotels-Green-Displayed-His-Credentials-Within-The-European-Capitals.html>hotels in israel tel aviv</a>

Default Silver Manipulation

At this point I don't think it matters whether silver is manipulated. If it is, it won't be indefinitely. I don't think the commercial shorts are naked. I think they are hedged in the OTC market. If they were not it would have shown up in their numbers. You can't hide those kinds of losses. My hunch is that the Chinese are short. But they don't care about losing USD in the OTC market as they regard it as toilet paper, which it is. They have plenty and they don't value it. Eventually they need to run deficits as that is the only way their currency will become the primary reserve asset. So their dollar holdings are expendable. So they short paper silver in order to buy cheap physical. And even they don't know when that will end. It is what it is. Why should they care? Whenever it ends, they will be holding a lot of physical and they don't care if they lose dollars. The CFTC will be seen as impotent. But what else is new? They won't end up in orange suits because the whole system is crooked. But the economic damage to the US will be done. Read Gibbon, "the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"; startling similarities (for legions read carrier groups). Right down to currency debasement. This has happened before boys and girls...