Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The plan will create millions more devoted federal government enthusiasts. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The plan will create millions more devoted federal government enthusiasts.

If I may suggest, Obama and Bush are on the same team. Who scores the touchdown isn't as important to the team as winning the game. Then too, Bin Laden may not be dead at all. He may be on the team too. When you get into these conspiracies your imagination is the limit.

I would like to know why they would confiscate our 401Ks when they could print the money with new clean bills instead?

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by 97pmg98 View Post
    …when they said that Bin Laden had been dead for 10 years the video lost all credibility and I turned it off. Bin Laden has not been dead for 10 years. If he has been dead for 10 years that means he died under George Bush's watch. Why would Bush let Obama get the credit? Why wouldn't Bush use the Bin Laden death shortly before re-election? How do you explain all the videos with Bin Laden talking about the most recent current events? Why do Bin Laden's followers only accept the death now? They should have been up in arms years ago.
    Well, there hasn't been any 'video's' of Bin Laden talking about current events for a LONG - LONG time - only audio tapes of questionable pedigree. The last bona-fide video of Bin Laden shows him frail & emaciated with his beard nearly white due to his increasing needs for dialysis. Think about it - the worlds richest terrorist and he can't locate a video camera?

Why wouldn't Bush claim victory? First because Bin Laden died a natural death, which isn't very macho, and second because Bin Laden is / was MUCH more useful as a live boogie-man to be periodically trundled out to keep the sheeple quaking in fear of the 'bad man' then he was as a corpse.

There is plenty of evidence that Bin Laden died years ago but there is no unimpeachable evidence that he was killed recently, except for the word of our illustrious leaders. It is patently ridiculous to think that the body of somebody as 'wanted' as Bin Laden (and he WASN'T wanted by the FBI for 911 because, in their words, there wasn't any evidence to tie him to it) would be tossed into the ocean - how stupid is that? If Bin Laden's body WAS actually tossed into the drink - it probably floated a long time until it thawed enough to sink.
    Last edited by Craig; 4th June 2011 at 23:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Well, there hasn't been any 'video's' of Bin Laden talking about current events for a LONG - LONG time - only audio tapes of questionable pedigree. The last bona-fide video of Bin Laden shows him frail & emaciated with his beard nearly white due to his increasing needs for dialysis.

Why wouldn't Bush claim victory? First because Bin Laden died a natural death, which isn't very macho, and second because Bin Laden is / was MUCH more useful as a live boogie-man to be periodically trundled out to keep the sheeple quaking in fear of the 'bad man' then he was as a corpse.

There is plenty of evidence that Bin Laden died years ago but there is no unimpeachable evidence that he was killed recently, except for the word of our illustrious leaders. It is patently ridiculous to think that the body of somebody as 'wanted' as Bin Laden (and he WASN'T wanted by the FBI for 911 because, in their words, there wasn't any evidence to tie him to it) would be tossed into the ocean - how stupid is that? If Bin Laden's body WAS actually tossed into the drink - it probably floated a long time until it thawed enough to sink.
    I rest my case........... Good Lord, they weigh down bodies when they bury them at sea. They don't just let them float around out there.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by What is Truth? View Post
    I rest my case........... Good Lord, they weigh down bodies when they bury them at sea. They don't just let them float around out there.
    I was being facetious about the floating bit - I thought it was obvious.

Really, anybody who just accepts whatever they are told by the authorities regardless of how implausible it sounds, and tossing the body of the worlds most wanted criminal, supposedly, into the sea is one of the stupidest things I have EVER heard, needs to cultivate a bit of skepticism.
    Last edited by Craig; 4th June 2011 at 23:38.

Well, there hasn't been any 'video's' of Bin Laden talking about current events for a LONG - LONG time - only audio tapes of questionable pedigree. The last bona-fide video of Bin Laden shows him frail & emaciated with his beard nearly white due to his increasing needs for dialysis.

Even if there isn't "recent" video of Bin Laden speaking there was still video way before 10 years ago of him speaking in front of a camera. Unless, the translations are lying and he wasn't talking about the events of the day you can't tell me he died 10 years ago when they have videos from several years ago.

Secondly, not a macho death? Bush could have used the Bin Laden death before his re-election and "made up" the story that we are being fed about the helicopter.

How do you explain the guy on Twitter who basically blogged the event happening? Is he part of the conspiracy as well?

If he didn't get killed recently in this raid why is Pakistan suddenly on the **** list?

I thought I was a paranoid conspiracy theory nut but what I'm reading here makes me look like one of the sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by 97pmg98 View Post
    Even if there isn't "recent" video of Bin Laden speaking there was still video way before 10 years ago of him speaking in front of a camera. Unless, the translations are lying and he wasn't talking about the events of the day you can't tell me he died 10 years ago when they have videos from several years ago.

Secondly, not a macho death? Bush could have used the Bin Laden death before his re-election and "made up" the story that we are being fed about the helicopter.

How do you explain the guy on Twitter who basically blogged the event happening? Is he part of the conspiracy as well?

If he didn't get killed recently in this raid why is Pakistan suddenly on the **** list?

I thought I was a paranoid conspiracy theory nut but what I'm reading here makes me look like one of the sheeple.
    You said 'recent' - but there are no 'recent' videos. Credibility?

Bush didn't need to make up a phony death - Bin Laden was more useful as a live boogie-man which kept the American people jacked-up for revenge and war.

A guy on twitter? There's a reliable source that can't be faked for sure!

I dunno, why IS Pakistan suddenly on the **** list?

You suppositions are just that - bottom line - no 'corpus delicti' - no proof. What a low opinion our 'owners' must have of our intelligence when they can pass off such a weak, hair-brained excuse as 'we threw the body in the ocean' and so many fall for it.

If you want to see just how deep the disinfo on Bin Laden has gone, check out:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ebinladens.php

If you thought you were a sheeple before, you'll think you're a 'lamble' after reading that.

I was being facetious about the floating bit - I thought it was obvious.

Really, anybody who just accepts whatever they are told by the authorities regardless of how implausible it sounds, and tossing the body of the worlds most wanted criminal, supposedly, into the sea is one of the stupidest things I have EVER heard, needs to cultivate a bit of skepticism.
    I admit, as soon as I heard the dumped at sea story I thought it sounded fishy. But no matter what they reported about him there would always be those who find a conspiricy in it.

Vernon Howard

Fishy - no pun intended?

Usama is old news now...notice most forget all big scams after few weeks.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by What is Truth? View Post
    I admit, as soon as I heard the dumped at sea story I thought it sounded fishy. But no matter what they reported about him there would always be those who find a conspiracy in it.
    Rather it's true or not. What would you do with the body, give it back to them for one of the grandest ceremonies in modern history for a martyr or use the Koran that allows for burial at sea as an excuse to dump the body so they are denied that big event?

If it's true, dumping the body at sea sure makes sense to me.

By the way Craig, I liked your Ice Cube theory, I thought that was clever.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!