Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The plan will create millions more devoted federal government enthusiasts.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The plan will create millions more devoted federal government enthusiasts.

Angry The plan will create millions more devoted federal government enthusiasts.

Instead of the people following the LAW and nationalizing the private Federal Reserve,
    the kabbal will confiscate the PRIVATE RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS from millions.

Bob Chapman's blog - Get out the 401K as soon as possible

At the end of the day, this brilliant strategy of theirs will cause even more folks to align themselves with the federal government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch&v=Xqaxq1b4TaU
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

What is "Kabbal"? Seen it several times...please excuse my ignorance.

Lightbulb Through the network, we all are learning faster.

Quote Originally Posted by avcat View Post
    Read this thread, and pay attention to the usage in posts #4 and #16.

http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/faq.htm
    http://www.kabbalah.com/
    http://www.jewfaq.org/kabbalah.htm

Mixing a fascist government with religion always ends badly.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by avcat View Post
    Your ignorance is excusable.
    hatebone's ignorance is not.
    Caedite eos.

Lightbulb The best solution is to nationalize the Federal Reserve Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Your ignorance is excusable.
    hatebone's ignorance is not.
    Since you refuse to believe any truth that seems different from the views your governement school and controlled media gives you doesn't mean you are right.

Your dollar is worthless compared to it's value prior to the Federal Reserve's inception. Woodrow Wilson sign the bill into law for votes then 6 years regretted this tremedoulsy. Though the cabal knew he was the right puppet for the job. Also since the inception of the CFR, a Rockefeller brainstorm, no person has become President that was not in this group. Look on their website and search globalization. Plenty of papers are written on the issue.

This behind the scene group looking at you with their eye on the back of the dollar could care less about you and yours. Their plan is complete control and depopulation is part of it. So you may not believe but that not change the fact it is true!
    Good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions.

Thumbs up compelling ratiocination

"If you don't get out, you're going to end up with a government guaranteed program, and they're going to steal all of your assets.

And if you stay in, you're dumb."
    Bob Chapman
    - May 20, 2011

Default Understanding Your Slavery

The concept is really not that difficult to grasp.

It doesn't require a plethora of brain cells....a superconductive neuro-transmission system or a high IQ.

It only requires a short bit a free time...that's devoted to the lesson...without the clutter and trappings of the "rat's race" and "hamster wheels" that keep most people shackled to their slavery.

While most of today's youth has been programmed and conditioned to be ADD and ADHD types....it's pretty clear that many adults suffer from the same disorders.

If you can't pay attention to a simple lesson or explanation....then there is a good chance you are destined to be a 'debt slave' for your life's term on this planet.

The Banking Cartel (Syndicate)....the oldest and most prolific shadow mafia...will be happy to carry on the role of your "Slave Master"

I like this video: Short, simple, get's to the heart of the scam quickly....and explains the foundations and DNA of the "shylocks" business model for people to grasp without taking too much time and brain power.

Pass it out to those worthy of enlightenment....tell them to turn off their cell phones and tee-vees before viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtYGJOh3f4&NR=1

Crash Silver....Crash Damn You! (wait until tomorrow though)

Default Great history lesson. It takes us to the present day.

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    Thanks for your fine contributions sir.

I started listening to the tyranny of the state video and was immediately skeptical when they started talking about illuminati and other conspiracy theories but was willing to give it a chance. But when they said that Bin Laden had been dead for 10 years the video lost all credibility and I turned it off. Bin Laden has not been dead for 10 years. If he has been dead for 10 years that means he died under George Bush's watch. Why would Bush let Obama get the credit? Why wouldn't Bush use the Bin Laden death shortly before re-election? How do you explain all the videos with Bin Laden talking about the most recent current events? Why do Bin Laden's followers only accept the death now? They should have been up in arms years ago. That would suggest that the terrorists are being told what to do by something then bigger then all of us. The Illuminati? That's BS.

I watched the video about being a slave to the banks and found it fascinating. I understand the concept but am confused on one thing. How does that apply to us? There isn't a finite amount of money in the world as suggested in the video. You gain more money every time you get a paycheck from your job so in theory you can pay back the bank without selling all your possessions.
    Last edited by 97pmg98; 4th June 2011 at 21:31.