Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Tear up the Book of Logic and throw it away??
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tear up the Book of Logic and throw it away??

Default Tear up the Book of Logic and throw it away??

We (UK &US) are STILL stuck on a War footing in Iraq, in a War proper in Afghanistan. There has been what amounts to a revolution in Egypt (still run by the Military, therefore under Martial Law). There has been an uprising and a change of leadership in Tunisia.There is an Uprising taking place in Syria. There is a Civil War in progress in Libya. There has been an uprising in Yemen. Spain WILL ask for a Fiscal Bailout from the Euro Zone and probably from the I.M.F. as well. Greece have already been bailed out and ARE GOING TO DEFAULT, so they need More Money. With ALL this uncertainty and Volatility in the World, what happened to the traditional belief that Gold and Silver could always be fallen back on, as a reliable and stable back up; commodities that can be relied on as stable currency Worldwide.

Default No proper war for US, only zionizt operations.

It all makes sense when you remember that the financial markets are controlled and dominated by a kabbal that is chiefly made up of an ethnic group described by a name based on an derogatory verb meaning 'to steal' or 'deceptively acquire by fraud'.

Centuries ago the same philosophical group was known as the Pharisees that your spiritual leader Christ had repeatedly warned you about.

Logic dictates that we treat them as enemies, not as the masters which they currently enjoy.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 12th May 2011 at 09:24. Reason: changed the word adjective to verb
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Too bad there are people out there who seem to think that since they are unemployed, the only way they can contribute to society is trolling the internet all day finding "information" which supports their brain-damaged conspiracy theories of hate.

Instead of getting a job and helping their economy and country to grow, they merely sit around, point fingers, and blame.

Doomed to remain poor and hateful unless they change their state of mind.

Oh, well. Takes all types.
    Caedite eos.

Default bugly, hypocrite Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Too bad there are people out there who seem to think that since they are unemployed, the only way they can contribute to society is trolling the internet all day finding "information" which supports their brain-damaged conspiracy theories of hate.

Instead of getting a job and helping their economy and country to grow, they merely sit around, point fingers, and blame.

Who is pointing fingers at they?

You and your TRANSPARENT zionizt "anti-hate" campaign.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Doesn't really give an opinion or address the point raised in my opening post now, does it Guys.??

Quote Originally Posted by Quo_Vadis View Post
    ...what happened to the traditional belief that Gold and Silver could always be fallen back on, as a reliable and stable back up; commodities that can be relied on as stable currency Worldwide.
    The "Worldwide" currency is the US$ -- stable or not.

Commodities are priced and traded in that currency.

Those markets, and their rules, are also controlled in order to keep order (eg. the margin hikes).
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post

Sadly, there wouldn't be a 'hot' if there wasnt a 'cold'
    There wouldn't be a 'pretty' with out an 'ugly'.

Quote Originally Posted by 528hemi View Post
    Sadly, there wouldn't be a 'hot' if there wasnt a 'cold'
    There wouldn't be a 'pretty' with out an 'ugly'.
    True dat.

Thank Allah there is but a single 'cold ugly' on here by which my 'hot pretty' self is even more so!
    Caedite eos.

Doesn't really give an opinion or address the point raised in my opening post now, does it Guys.??
    I did (see post #2) and then true to form bugly did EXACTLY what JojoJaro specifically alleges.

"Yet these Juveniles (bugly was specifically named in the post) think they know best and hijacked every attempt at a discussion. They seem to think that they are the final arbiters of ideas published in this forum - the final authorities of what works and not; the demigod editors of this forum."

Default No proper (legal) war for US, only zionizt operations

We (UK &US) are STILL stuck on a War footing in Iraq, in a War proper in Afghanistan. There has been what amounts to a revolution in Egypt (still run by the Military, therefore under Martial Law). There has been an uprising and a change of leadership in Tunisia.There is an Uprising taking place in Syria. There is a Civil War in progress in Libya. There has been an uprising in Yemen. Spain WILL ask for a Fiscal Bailout from the Euro Zone and probably from the I.M.F. as well. Greece have already been bailed out and ARE GOING TO DEFAULT, so they need More Money. With ALL this uncertainty and Volatility in the World, what happened to the traditional belief that Gold and Silver could always be fallen back on, as a reliable and stable back up; commodities that can be relied on as stable currency Worldwide.
    It all makes sense when you remember that the financial markets are controlled and dominated by a kabbal that is chiefly made up of an ethnic group described by a name based on an derogatory verb meaning 'to steal' or 'deceptively acquire by fraud'.

Centuries ago the same philosophical group was known as the Pharisees that your spiritual leader Christ had repeatedly warned you about.

Logic dictates that we treat them as enemies, not with the master status which they currently enjoy.