Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Sticky about info for new members and forum moderation - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Sticky about info for new members and forum moderation

Quote Originally Posted by krispy View Post
    why has the moderation of this site decided to delete the existence of duneyman, roger, etc, entirely? their user names, cannot be searched, their posts are all gone.

I've seen banning someone from a forum before but to delete the names and posts right out? inappropriate.

but not totally unexpected....and then "it" returns as "steelworker". what a joke!
    I agree. To delete posts doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    I agree. To delete posts doesn't seem like the right thing to do.
    I don't know the answer, as they didn't do it that way years ago. Maybe it has something to do with rights. We all have the right to modify or delete a nessage, but if your banned you take away that right. So it may be a legal issue, but they usually ban someone for their posts and if they are not welcomed to the point of banning a member then why would you want to leave them on the board.

I think Chris is the only one with this answer.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Nevermind Roger. Our resident HasbaraBot has done more damage to this site. Hijacking threads, disrupting intelligent dialogue, condoning the murder of innocent Muslim women and children, etc, etc, etc. Clean it up Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Nevermind Roger. Our resident HasbaraBot has done more damage to this site. Hijacking threads, disrupting intelligent dialogue, condoning the murder of innocent Muslim women and children, etc, etc, etc. Clean it up Chris.

Since when have you ever contributed an intelligent dialogue unless it was someone else's article. Twitter style postings are not capable of delivering anything but a glimpse or a re-direct to someone else's writings.

Women and children are just as fair game in war as any Jewish women and children or German or English or French or any other country caught up in a combat zone.

If you don't want them killed then don't start sh!t you can't handle or stop blaming their suffering on others. I can't say ISIS is the only one intentionally killing women and children as all the different groups plant bombs in market places and set them off along side funerals and in a holy buildings during prayer services. But when two sides are at war and throwing shells at each other, there is no distinction between men, women and children when they land. The same goes for bombs dropped from the sky. Hide within the civilian population and your going to take some of them with you. That's just how war goes and if you think it's been hard on your poor Muslim brothers over the past 15 years, you should have tried to survive a bombing of Dresden or anyone of a couple hundred other towns and cities during the second world war. Just think about the millions killed in six years in Europe compared to such a small number in the middle east over the past 15 by comparison. Everyone always thinks they have it worse than anyone else has ever had it before them. Whine Whine Whine!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

My understanding is the deliberate targeting of non-combatants, is against the Geneva Convention. The USA is a signatory?
    Of course the winning side never face the consequences. Just ask "Bomber" Harris. IS-RA-EL get away with it everyday. NetanYahoo should be up before the Haig. No excuse you can come up with, makes it right. "Oh, its war" or "I was only following orders" was not a valid excuse at Nuremburg. Nor should it be today. So I'll continually whine for those who never had a voice. Live with it.

My understanding is the deliberate targeting of non-combatants, is against the Geneva Convention. The USA is a signatory?
    Of course the winning side never face the consequences. Just ask "Bomber" Harris. IS-RA-EL get away with it everyday. NetanYahoo should be up before the Haig. No excuse you can come up with, makes it right. "Oh, its war" or "I was only following orders" was not a valid excuse at Nuremburg. Nor should it be today. So I'll continually whine for those who never had a voice. Live with it.
    The USA is no longer a nation of laws.
    It has become a nation of chosen men.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The USA is no longer a nation of laws.
    It has become a nation of chosen men.

It's just tough love for you internet terrorist and those you support back home. What do you call it when one of your brothers blows up a market place full of innocent civilians, a good day probably if that terrorist is one of yours!!!

Is that terrorist violating the Geneva Convention or does he get a free pass because he's running around wearing a white sheet and doesn't officially belong to a sanctioned military force.

That's the excuse the Palestinians use, they are not soldiers and when you kill one, you killed an innocent civilian and they intentionally hide within other civilians so when you do attack them you also take out actual civilians as well, such is war!!!

Everyone knows it and that's why nothing is done about it. If you want to fight from your roof top and your house is blown up along with ten of your family members, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Fcukoff dickface.

Fcukoff dickface.

So the truth hurts does it and isn't that description more in line with what you and MAX have in common.

Whatever you do, don't mention Rhonda at your next appointment.