Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Nationalize the Federal Reserve - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nationalize the Federal Reserve

Lightbulb ScillingVortex it's very hard reason with a moron, such a low work to reward ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by ScillingVortex View Post
    Matt can you post proof of your statement ...or is it just your opinion??
    It's not its opinion, it's the lie that its masters wish to convey.

The man was born 150 years ago and most patriots know some of his honorable role in history. shellster's mis-characterization would only harm children.

Henry Ford on Philosophy and Antiwar Politics
    Reading from the final chapter of the 1917 biography "Henry Ford's Own Story" by Rose Wilder Lane.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Angry The USA, has been exploited and subverted by the Ashkenazi kabbal since 1913.

10 Things That Every American Should Know About The Federal Reserve

#1 The Federal Reserve System Is A Privately Owned Banking Cartel
    #2 The Federal Reserve System Is A Perpetual Debt Machine
    #3 The Federal Reserve Has Destroyed More Than 96% Of The Value Of The U.S. Dollar
    #4 The Federal Reserve Can Bail Out Whoever It Wants To With No Accountability
    #5 The Federal Reserve Is Paying Banks Not To Lend Money
    #6 The Federal Reserve Creates Artificial Economic Bubbles That Are Extremely Damaging
    #7 The Federal Reserve System Is Dominated By The Big Wall Street Banks
    #8 It Is Not An Accident That We Saw The Personal Income Tax And The Federal Reserve System Both Come Into Existence In 1913
    #9 The Current Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke, Has A Nightmarish Track Record Of Incompetence
    #10 The Federal Reserve Has Become Way Too Powerful

Unfortunately if it's not on TalmudVision, then it's not real.
    Unfortunately the Federal Reserve controls the content of TalmudVision.

Normal victims are expected to demonstrate some level of retaliation,
    however in the USA the brainwashed victims rush to protect their exploiters.
    Zionit America, love it or die.

40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don’t Know

The only mention of any specific bank on that page is:

38. The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930′s including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves “Kings,” “Prime Ministers,” and “Furor.”etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn’t even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn’t it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the “Bank of International Settlements” is located.Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of “Government” in place.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

11 Reasons Why The Federal Reserve Should Be Abolished

I have learned why abolishment is better than nationalization.

wrong forum - not related to silver
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    wrong forum - not related to silver
    Have you learned anything about the workings of real "market" over the past couple of years?
    Do you comprehend that it has everything to do with the current silver market.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Have you learned anything about the workings of real "market" over the past couple of years?
    Do you comprehend that it has everything to do with the current silver market.

Dismantling the US Government to disrupt this country for your ISIS brothers doesn't really lend itself to the Silver market.

Tell us when the FED is selling and storing Silver for our members and then we will have some real concerns on our hands.

No matter what the FED does, it can't be anywhere near as damaging as what our congressmen would do with their hands on the controls.

At least they have a great deal of knowledge of currency markets and markets in general.

Congress only knows how to spend and line their own pockets while gaining political favors everywhere.

Don't forget the largest percentage of the FED'S annual profits are returned to the governments general fund.

Are they the best thing we can come up with, probably not, but I sure wouldn't want to turn their function over to anything we have running our government today. No matter how bad you think something is, it can always get much worse given the chance.

But this is nothing but a political challenge to the US government and has nothing to do with the Silver market.
    Last edited by valerb; 28th August 2015 at 07:16.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up If Mr. Trump pulls this off I will be impressed and we will owe him big time.

Huge Intel: Federal Reserve License Revoked

-------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject: Fwd: Why Does Donald Trump Keep On Winning?
    Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:48:52 -0500
    To: Offtopic List <offtopic@lists.*****.org>

> Begin forwarded message:
    >
    >
    > Ever ask yourself that question? Why does President Trump keep on winning? Seems like everything that the globalists - Democrats, mostly - throw at him comes back and hits them in the face. Whatever they do, he turns it to his advantage. I remember that one of his early promises was that we - our side - was going to win so often that we'd get tired of it!
    >
    > Hasn't happened yet, so let's keep on winning! It's like he's in a poker game and knows what cards are in the other players' hand. Spooky, when you think about it. Can you imagine what it would be like if the other side had access to that power? We'd be goners. There is a reason why he keeps on winning and I'm here to tell you about it.
    >
    > Everyone who knows me knows that I'm an information junkie. I cast a wide net for information. As far back as I can remember, I've been that way. Years ago there was a John Le Carre book; Smiley's People. George Smiley was the head of an intelligence organization and he, too, cast a wide net for information. I really could identify with that character.
    >
    > So it is that when Granny Smith sent me Kerry Cassidy's interview of Simon Parkes, I was on it like a rooster on a June Bug. Here's the link in case you want to hear what they talked about.
    >
    > http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...nd-commentary/
    >
    > It is so information-dense that I've had to listen to parts of it two or more times. First thing that caught my attention was at the 10:15 mark. Simon says that we're only two weeks away from a "major event". The interview is dated 18 September. Two weeks later is 2 October. Simon doesn't elaborate on that statement, so we'll have to wait and see. My radar says it'll be a financial event. Best case scenario is the government will take over the Federal Reserve.
    >
    > I know. I still haven't answered the question about "why the President keeps winning?" I got distracted.
    >
    > At least some of you will remember a gadget that the spooks had way back in the 70s. They called it "Looking Glass". Looking Glass allowed those with access to it to look into the future. Not 100% accurate, but accurate enough to let the users know what to expect.
    >
    > Fast forward 40 plus years and now we have artificial intelligence. Not just artificial intelligence, but artificial intelligence in an advanced computer. I think it's called a "D Wave" computer. This is light years ahead of what the spooks used in the old days. Looking Glass on steroids, you might say. The computer can let you look into the future and help you decide which action to take. You do this, you get that.
    >
    > Our side, Donald Trump's side, has that technology. That's why the President keeps on winning no matter what obstacles the globalists and the Doomocrats throw at him. To illustrate, let me tell you a story.
    >
    > I doubt if any of my readers have ever done this, but those who are in the business of trapping wild hogs tell us how they do it. Those who are unfamiliar with wild hogs and the damage they can do should do their own research. You do the research, you own the knowledge. If I tell you all about it, you'll forget in a very short while.
    >
    > O.K. Farmer Jones has a wild hog problem. If you have a problem with ghosts, you call Ghostbusters. If you have a problem with hogs, you call Hogbusters. And Hogbusters come in and put up a partial fence and leave some goodies that hogs can't resist. So the hogs come back next night and scoff up the food. The Hogbusters add more fence. And this keeps going. The hogs get so accustomed to the fence that they don't notice that it's being built. And then one night, the Hogbusters fill in the gap and the hogs are trapped and taken off to market.
    >
    > Substitute globalists for hogs and you get the idea. The President has been building a legal fence around them for months. He's issued Executive Orders and declared a National State of Emergency. He's also adjusted the court system so as to be able to try treasonous people in a military court. His Executive Orders allow him to seize the assets of anyone who interferes with US elections and anyone who commits treason against the United States.
    >
    > The Federal Reserve is down. (see link above) The US Treasury now handles the financial transactions that the Federal Reserve has always done.
    >
    > So the globalist hogs are scoffing up the free food that the Hogbuster President has provided for them while the President is building the legal fence that will take the globalist hogs to GITMO.
    >
    > Did I mention that the Simon Parkes video is information-dense? In the last half hour he talks about pedophilia, super-luminal computers, Chinese hackers, weather wars, hurricane Florence and devices that set off volcanoes. You may have to listen in segments because there's so much there.
    >
    > I think you'd be smart to fill up your gas tank before Friday. Pull your cash out of the ATM and stock up on food. My radar says that somethng is going to happen and soon. Simon's narrative reinforced that premonition. The fence is ready. The globalist hogs are trapped.
    > The Federal Reserve is already down. Now it's time to unseal those 50,000 indictments. Simon talked about that, too.
    >
    > The President is Making America Great Again. The globalist hogs are trapped. It's just like Timbuk 3 sang:
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY
    >
    > The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades.
    >
    >
    > Dragon

Crap, in a way I hope that speculation is wrong because I'm still accumulating silver, trying hard to reach my modest goal.
    Anyhow, right now the kabbal is still acting invincible.
    However if it is truly time for them to go, then good riddance!!!
    After all the kabbal is our mortal enemy.

WEATHER... & WATER... WEAPONIZED.

5G - ASPARTAME - CHEMTRAILS - DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS - FLUORIDE - FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT - GMOs - HERBICIDES - MTBE - PESTICIDES - PLASTICS (food/drink) - VACCINES - WEATHER WARS - WiFi

Their whorprations are the deployment tool. The devil causes so much harm in a greedy quest for whorprit profit. Not realizing they are pawns in the larger game of GENOCIDAL EXTERMINATION.

Have a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

The Federal Reserve is already down.

The President has been building a legal fence around them (globalist) for months. He's issued Executive Orders and declared a National State of Emergency. He's also adjusted the court system so as to be able to try treasonous people in a military court. His Executive Orders allow him to seize the assets of anyone who interferes with US elections and anyone who commits treason against the United States

Now it's time to unseal those 50,000 indictments the president has and cart them off to Gitmo

Crap, in a way I hope that speculation is wrong because I'm still accumulating silver, trying hard to reach my modest goal.
    Anyhow, right now the kabbal is still acting invincible.
    However if it is truly time for them to go, then good riddance!!!
    After all the kabbal is our mortal enemy.

You really don't care about the FED running things, you hope Trump wipes them out and everything runs into one huge pile of Sh!t as a result with him rounding up 50,000 people and tossing them in Gitmo.

No one is about to round up 50,000 of any group and toss them in jail short of thugs off the street rioting and looting on a wide scale that requires the military to intervene to squash something that has gotten so far out of hand the public safety in general is in danger.

What a wild imagination you have posting this crap today and to think you actually believe this might be taking place right now...

I've always said you only care about seeing the government destroyed so you can cash in on your 85 ounces at $3,115 per ounce Silver assuming you have amassed that much..

You don't care whose running the government or the money system, you just want to see it all come crashing down and everyone in prison.

Stock up on your long term food supplies and 85 ounces of Silver soon to be worth $264,775 and you'll be as rich as the Bone or as rich as anyone else at whatever your Silver stack will fetch at the going rate in the future no matter what in the world in going on.

Hopefully it's a lot more than 85 ounces assuming the world comes to the ugly end that Bone has been praying for or you happen to have tossed in an ounce or two of Gold.

And don't pay any attention to some fool who believes you can grow food in your backyard, just read about those poor people in Venezuela that have lost so much weight across the board and they have not been cut off all food, just a serious rationing for a long time. Just how much food do you think anyone has been able to grow in their backyard that lives in any city without it being eaten by others at night, what little food you might be able to grow in ones backyard.

Venezuela is a great example of just how much good your Silver might be without any available food to buy or in an extremely tight food market that is rationed to the point that everyone is starving but still alive. Try to buy someone else's ration card and I'm sure they will be more than happy to go without food for an extra week or two.

Of course it would come as no surprise that I advocate storing some long term storage food, even more than Silver as you can't eat Silver and it's really cheap to stock a month or two of some basic food items.

Just like I advocate keeping some emergency cash first then adding some Silver on top of food and cash.

People stuck in some of those off the beaten path in the Carolinas today and other locations every year don't care about their Silver supply when the food runs out and they are stuck in place for weeks without extra food and water.

The FED is stable, the government is stable, employment is stable, but your in deep sh!t because of circumstances beyond your control until someone comes to your rescue, tomorrow or in three weeks.

Let Bone have his way and there may never be any relief coming, but that can also happen in the worst of natural disasters also without government intervention, war or the Kabbal poisoning everyone except Bone.

Incase anyone has had their head in a cloud and not watched any of these disasters, the lack of water is not the problem, it's a lack of drinkable water that screws just about everyone.

You don't really see lines of people for food handouts, it's to pickup their one or two cases of water that has been trucked or flown in right after the disaster has started.

24 bottles for $2.50 or less in volume, that's a fairly cheap $10 investment to get anyone started in a disaster for a small family. It may not be enough, but it will be better than almost all your neighbors waiting for help.

I store a lot more, but that's just me as I like water for a lot of things other than simply drinking and it rotates easily. It's a one time expense and you forget it and hope you never need it.

I think most people have a stash of food in their house or apartment that will last awhile as long as they are not the ones buying today to survive today. It's not intentional, just things that are on the shelf that they are not eating all the time.

Sorry Bone, but it's 6AM on Saturday morning and I logged into my bank, things are still working today and hopefully will be for the foreseeable future!!!