Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Nationalize the Federal Reserve - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nationalize the Federal Reserve

The Legal Tender British Currency of the Mid 19th Century regularly competed with Trader's Tokens of the same weight and Purity of the various Silver coinage of the Realm; That was with Government approval obviously, nothing untoward.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Individual banks are free to set market rates as they please.
    And live with The T&A they have programmed into the computers that they control and who all the market makers join.

Thumbs up still as true as ever after all of this time

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Is the landing gear going to be extended?

We are in the final approach pattern to the planned destruction of the dollar and the enslavement of the American people. Ben Bernanke has said he will be printing even more money and that he will be buying agency paper (FHA, Fannie Mae) from the Hedge Funds at 100 cents on the dollar. The current real inflation rate just passed 12%. In 2 months the Hedge Funds will sell their bonds. They could invest their proceeds in the stock market hoping that Apple will go from 600 to 700 dollars. Since interest rates on ten year bonds have gone up and will likely continue to rise, both the stock market and existing bonds will go down in value. The only safe investment might be commodities and gold and silver bullion. Inflation will pick up as higher fuel prices are passed through the supply chain, Foreigners will accelerate their flight from the dollar into bullion and commodities. This capital flight will spur inflation even further and send the stock market plummeting.

excerpted from
    The Federal Reserve From Creation in 1913 To Destruction in 2013
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up We don't actually need an institutional parasite, do we? As usual Br Nat is right on!

I just wish that he'd clean up his language and use the much more accurate phrase 'fake Hebrew'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9jd30uNjE

Henry Ford was a very smart man
    and his use of the derogatory term is understandable as it was generations ago.

I'd like to think that today his writings would be about "The International fake Hebrews".

Anyone who watches the video above and still does not think that the kabbal controls everything, is just in denial.

Cool I was wondering where that rooster went.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

I'd like to think that today his writings would be about "The International fake Hebrews".

Anyone who watches the video above and still does not think that the kabbal controls everything, is just in denial.

__

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I just wish that he'd clean up his language and use the much more accurate phrase 'fake Hebrew'.
    Henry Ford was a raving anti-semite. No wonder you like him.

Matt can you post proof of your statement ...or is it just your opinion??
    "The Uncontested Absurdities of today are the Accepted Slogans of Tomorow."
    Ayn Rand

And I looked,and behold a pale horse:and his name that sat upon him was Death,
    and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
    to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelation6:8

Quote Originally Posted by ScillingVortex View Post
    Matt can you post proof of your statement ...or is it just your opinion??
    Google it. You can verify the proof for yourself, rather than depending on me and suspecting that it is just an opinion.