Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Nationalize the Federal Reserve - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nationalize the Federal Reserve

Post silver is the key

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Ardent Listener Guest

I just realized that unless you are logged in you can't open links such as the one posted above. When did that start?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardent Listener View Post
    I just realized that unless you are logged in you can't open links such as the one posted above. When did that start?
    Using Firefox (as usual) I just logged off the site, and then opened up Internet Explorer and the video still appeared and played.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Nationalize the Federal Reserve, end the Queen's Pimping of the People

I say yea....bring it on... and then we must ...give the chosen their dessert in just fassion.
    "The Uncontested Absurdities of today are the Accepted Slogans of Tomorow."
    Ayn Rand

And I looked,and behold a pale horse:and his name that sat upon him was Death,
    and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
    to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelation6:8

Lightbulb The OBVIOUS Solution

Dennis Kucinich Tells Occupy Wall Street to Nationalize the Federal Reserve

October 6, 2011

Washington D.C. (October 4, 2011) — Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today released the following video and statement in support of the protesters on Wall Street and around the country who have identified themselves with the #OccupyWallStreet:

“To the young men and women who are braving the overreaction of local authorities to raise their voices against the corruption and manipulation of our nation that emanates from Wall Street"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IdPyYRnOY0

Exclamation This idea seems crazy to the sheeple. *Isn't the Federal Reserve already the gov?*

This report, and the proposed legislation that follows, was first issued by Lyndon LaRouche's 1992 Presidential campaign, LaRouche for President: Independents for Economic Recovery.

Nationalize The Federal Reserve

October 14, 2010 Dean Henderson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqcY8lGUUE

Unhappy The kabbal is orchestrating the END THE FED movement so the NWO can fill the vaccum.

Default Use the Real Thing

Let the government issue the money, not from the printing press but from the U.S. Mint.

Instead of the 50 Franklin have the $50 Franklin and $10 Merc dime.
    made like the Krugerrand but silver. 1/2 - 1/10th oz silver plus xtra copper to end up
    .917 silver. Coins would not be same size but larger than the old.

Make coins with less than the market value of metals and allow them to compete.

If people horde them the government gets to sell silver way above market value.
    If it circulates well you hold something with at least some intrinsic value.
    Last edited by gregb; 13th October 2011 at 22:11.