Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Nationalize the Federal Reserve - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Nationalize the Federal Reserve

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,511

    Lightbulb Be like Michelle, buy silver.

    America's strongest psychic buys silver!

    https://youtu.be/UYYRS5b54pw?t=1162

    This is an excellent day to trade some Federal Reserve note brand electrons for physical silver atoms.
    Junk or bullion are both good.



    Once we the people have enough silver, then we the people will create competing banks with real money.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,088

    Default

    Your far worse than the SilverSellers, at least they try to stick to one story or another within the same week or month before moving on to a different slant.

    PS it's Sunday afternoon and my bank is still up and running online, so much for the Government falling to pieces before your eyes, you crazy loon.

    Don't worry about buying over priced Silver slugs before the system collapses, you'll have plenty of time to amass your Silver hoard of 85 ounces.

    I truly hope that if there is any kind of financial nightmare in this country leading to precious metals taking a lead role for our survival for any length of time, you are actually caught with only 85 ounces of Silver you simpleton.

    Everything is always, how can I figure out how to bend my potential needs by twisting reality in a way that I can come out on top without investing in much of anything.

    Like creating an extremely low cost garden in your basement because you can't figure out how to actually calculate the real expense of building a system like that.

    You will grow your own food in the city and capture your own water to filter and drink and a little Silver is all you will need to be rich, rich, rich, Ha, Ha, Ha.

    Two day's has past and now you have presented some real compelling evidence to support your lunatic belief system, another nut you call America's strongest Psychic, a truly strong supporter of all your insane ideas.

    The government has a cure for cancer, oh damn there is no such thing is there, life is getting shorter and there never will be???

    China is not only buying all the Gold but is buying up all the Silver, must be buying it off the open market versus long contracts and no one is paying any attention, maybe because it's not true...

    The government has time travel and they invented Aids.

    The government is also partly run by aliens.

    I'm sure the list went on and on, but I just couldn't listen to any more of your fantasies coming out of her mouth.

    The question is, what nonsense will you provide on Tuesday, secret pictures of aliens working at area 51, mountains of Silver stacked up in warehouses in China.

    Maybe another Government insider telling us a different branch of the HUMM, what's next taking control of the government from a different angle.

    Oh damn, why or even how would anything like that be possible with powers so great they are shared with aliens from who knows where, maybe aliens from another distant solar system trying to take over, hum, could be, maybe, what do you think or did she address that later in the tape that I failed to listen to????

    I think it would be appropriate if you would set a huge heading at the beginning of all your postings so people wouldn't get confused, kind of like those rags at he grocery store checkout counter, something like,


    "THE SILVERHEARTBONE DAILY YOU TUBE CARTOONS SPECIAL"


    Then no one will have to wonder how you can change your mind about so much so often and be so wrong about everything all the time.
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd September 2018 at 13:24.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This is an excellent day to trade some Federal Reserve note brand electrons for physical silver atoms.

    that was a good one

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,511

    Default we are NOW in the future

    And it's good to see you posting again goldsilber.
    Should I infer that things are about to wake up around here?


    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    America's strongest psychic buys silver!

    https://youtu.be/UYYRS5b54pw?t=1162

    This is an excellent day to trade some Federal Reserve note brand electrons for physical silver atoms.
    Junk or bullion are both good.



    Once we the people have enough silver, then we the people will create competing banks with real money.

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Your far worse than the SilverSellers, at least they try to stick to one story or another within the same week or month before moving on to a different slant.

    PS it's Sunday afternoon and my bank is still up and running online, so much for the Government falling to pieces before your eyes, you crazy loon.

    Don't worry about buying over priced Silver slugs before the system collapses, you'll have plenty of time to amass your Silver hoard of 85 ounces.

    I truly hope that if there is any kind of financial nightmare in this country leading to precious metals taking a lead role for our survival for any length of time, you are actually caught with only 85 ounces of Silver you simpleton.

    Everything is always, how can I figure out how to bend my potential needs by twisting reality in a way that I can come out on top without investing in much of anything.

    Like creating an extremely low cost garden in your basement because you can't figure out how to actually calculate the real expense of building a system like that.

    You will grow your own food in the city and capture your own water to filter and drink and a little Silver is all you will need to be rich, rich, rich, Ha, Ha, Ha.

    Two day's has past and now you have presented some real compelling evidence to support your lunatic belief system, another nut you call America's strongest Psychic, a truly strong supporter of all your insane ideas.

    The government has a cure for cancer, oh damn there is no such thing is there, life is getting shorter and there never will be???

    China is not only buying all the Gold but is buying up all the Silver, must be buying it off the open market versus long contracts and no one is paying any attention, maybe because it's not true...

    The government has time travel and they invented Aids.

    The government is also partly run by aliens.

    I'm sure the list went on and on, but I just couldn't listen to any more of your fantasies coming out of her mouth.

    The question is, what nonsense will you provide on Tuesday, secret pictures of aliens working at area 51, mountains of Silver stacked up in warehouses in China.

    Maybe another Government insider telling us a different branch of the HUMM, what's next taking control of the government from a different angle.

    Oh damn, why or even how would anything like that be possible with powers so great they are shared with aliens from who knows where, maybe aliens from another distant solar system trying to take over, hum, could be, maybe, what do you think or did she address that later in the tape that I failed to listen to????

    I think it would be appropriate if you would set a huge heading at the beginning of all your postings so people wouldn't get confused, kind of like those rags at he grocery store checkout counter, something like,


    "THE SILVERHEARTBONE DAILY YOU TUBE CARTOONS SPECIAL"


    Then no one will have to wonder how you can change your mind about so much so often and be so wrong about everything all the time.



    Did you know that we represent the first and only precious metals themed internet forum which targets specifically a myopic readership?


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,511

    Exclamation To actually desire to pay a 3% kabbal fee for absolutely nothing of value is dumb.

    Most young folks prefer using a bankcard over cash. It's perceived as being cooler.

    The new $100 fits the meme as well, but on the right side of the bill and not the left.

    I'd like to see a deep golden $500 issued, but with the kabbal's war on cash, that can't happen.

    Most foolish Americans are stupid enough to go along with letting the enemy have a cut of each and every transaction.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Most young folks prefer using a bankcard over cash. It's perceived as being cooler.

    The new $100 fits the meme as well, but on the right side of the bill and not the left.

    I'd like to see a deep golden $500 issued, but with the kabbal's war on cash, that can't happen.

    Most foolish Americans are stupid enough to go along with letting the enemy have a cut of each and every transaction.



    It doesn't cost them anything and if they can get away with it and process it as a credit card transaction, many banks offer a cut of the action just like the credit card companies.

    Your foolish not to take advantage of the system unless you can find a store willing to buck the system with the 1960's style and offer a discount for cash, which killed stores back them and would most certainly not be welcome today.

    The stores have all these charges built into their cost, people that don't use it are paying more for their goods like it or not.

    I'm sorry but it's not just young people, we have been using these systems since the late 1960's or early 70's.

    Some old timers still hanging onto their checkbooks and a lot of people using cash because they simply can't get a checking account their credit history is so bad.

    Also the same with many of those using checks, there credit is shot and no credit cards available, but bank cards are easier to get access to if you can get a checking account.

    I never want to go to a cashless society and the poor, indigent, bankrupt and whatever would be in a real spot without access to that system.

    The best convenience for so many is the system is automated and they don't have to worry about receiving the right amount of change as so many can't count themselves and that's a two way street with those at the cash register.

    And the number one reason to never go to a cashless system is that the bank can tax your money with a negative interest system when they have all your digital money locked in their computers.

    I keep a lot of cash in the banks, but they can't tax what's in my boxes, but if they do away with cash I would be forced to remove it within some mandated time frame and deposit it before it was declared dead in value.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd November 2018 at 12:32.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •