Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Destroy the banksters before they destroy us. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroy the banksters before they destroy us.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    My wealth grows daily, I will retire at 55 with a heaping plate of goodies.
    Don't really care how smart or non-smart anyone else is.
    One more time asshole,
    this is not about you.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Actually my life IS about ME.
    Don't you know that is the Prime Rule of Nature -- SELF-Preservation.
    Want any answer, look to Nature.
    Give it a try.

But you still think of silver in terms of a 'dollar' ($)...so obviously you are just as in the dark as the general mass. YOU want to rid the world of banksters so YOU can get your "$10" worth of wealth back! LOL!!! Yeah....lazy is as lazy does....
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    One more time asshole,
    this is not about you.
    Bugly will never get it. The Banksters have just hammered his/our Silver down and he's an apologises for them on their behalf. What a worm. Why does he do their work. We should ask ourselves that question. In a country that bans gun ownership I am doing all I can. The right to bear arms is not in my constitution, because we don't have that luxury of a constitution in the UK. At least I don't apologise for them. No, I fight back in ways I can. I tell anyone who cares to listen what their real agenda is, and I pulled all my money out of their system in 2008 and bought PMs instead. If everyone did the same as far as possible the world would be a much better place. We need to fight this disease not nurture it Bugly.

Default thanks gollumthegreat for the 'on topic' reply

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Bugly will never get it. The Banksters have just hammered his/our Silver down and he's an apologises for them on their behalf. What a worm. Why does he do their work. We should ask ourselves that question. In a country that bans gun ownership I am doing all I can. The right to bear arms is not in my constitution, because we don't have that luxury of a constitution in the UK. At least I don't apologise for them. No, I fight back in ways I can. I tell anyone who cares to listen what their real agenda is, and I pulled all my money out of their system in 2008 and bought PMs instead. If everyone did the same as far as possible the world would be a much better place. We need to fight this disease not nurture it Bugly.
    We really need to think and focus on what is currently transpiring.

If the banksters can redefine the valuation of a commodity element on their whim to make profits,
    then they have too much power and need to be constrained.

If the federal government can't do it (it can not),
    then we'll need the individual state authorities to step up to the plate for their people
    and constrain the power of the banksters.

In the meantime, taking individual actions to decrease the need for banks in our everyday lives, such as using actual paper cash for as much as possible, would not hurt us, might help.
    Using dollar coins would be more effective in kicking bankster ass,
    but a bit too cumbersome at the current value of a dollar.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Quit blaming others for your problems.

You are just the same as every one else other out there.
    You still think about silver in terms of dollars ($) instead of ounces.
    Obviously you don't understand and never will.

This will NEVER happens because it requires two impossible things from the mcmerican public: 1) think, 2) act.
    Where's YOUR action???

What do you care? You have NO business let alone a JOB.
    Pretty easy to tell people what to do when you don't have to do it yourself.
    Sounds just like something a government spook or a bankster would do.

LOL!!! A boobtube by any other name...is still a boobtoob!
    Why would you even waste your breath on this fool? I've taken to laughing at him, and leave him be. Everything is a conspiracy, and a transgression to get HIM. Racist, douchebag, with nothing better to do than play on youtube, and chastise people for their free-will decisions. Tells people to cancel cable, yet keeps the internet bandwidth. Hypocrite, fool...laughable...period. The rest of us, who lead very happy lives, choosing our battles in order to wage them harder, living a less delusional life, know exactly who he is. Repeat laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by balou2 View Post
    Why would you even waste your breath on this fool? I've taken to laughing at him, and leave him be. Everything is a conspiracy, and a transgression to get HIM. Racist, douchebag, with nothing better to do than play on youtube, and chastise people for their free-will decisions. Tells people to cancel cable, yet keeps the internet bandwidth. Hypocrite, fool...laughable...period. The rest of us, who lead very happy lives, choosing our battles in order to wage them harder, living a less delusional life, know exactly who he is. Repeat laughing.
    Interesting analysis there balou2.
    If I have chastised anyone for a free-will decision, I apoloigise.
    It would be interesting to learn what that inference is about.

The rest of your post is well grokked.
    Don't worry, be happy. LOL LOL yuk yuk

good stuff. LOL! and this sucks that silver is tanking but hey it's going to be a great time to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    good stuff. LOL! and this sucks that silver is tanking but hey it's going to be a great time to buy.
    It is a great time to buy silver, and that would actually help in the war.

My comments refer to your regular deluge of insults, toward people who CHOOSE not to share your beliefs. Insulting trolls is one thing...insulting people who have well-thought out plans which are right for their life, and choices, is another thing completely. When you do that, it only makes you look the fool. Just because I have cable, and don't think the world is ending, and am not racist doesn't mean I live a less constructive, unprepared, ill-apportioned, or protest-free life. To each his own, without the insults and judgement.

...and there is NEVER a bad time to buy silver.

My comments refer to your regular deluge of insults, toward people who CHOOSE not to share your beliefs. Insulting trolls is one thing...insulting people who have well-thought out plans which are right for their life, and choices, is another thing completely. When you do that, it only makes you look the fool. Just because I have cable, and don't think the world is ending, and am not racist doesn't mean I live a less constructive, unprepared, ill-apportioned, or protest-free life. To each his own, without the insults and judgement.

...and there is NEVER a bad time to buy silver.
    You just threw out racist and fool.

Based on the content of YOUR posts, I think that both descriptors apply much more to you than I.

I add hypocrite.

Now do you have any on topic points?

(Didn't think so.)