Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Destroy the banksters before they destroy us.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroy the banksters before they destroy us.

Thumbs up Destroy the banksters before they destroy us.

They profit from the system that dismantles society.

ALL of the collected FEDERAL income taxes goes to the banksters
    as they simultaneously loan the federal government "money" (at interest) to operate the enslavement rackets.

On top of those "transgressions",
    the "white shoe boys" have just STOLEN approximately $10 of wealth
    from each ounce of silver that I own.

So as the elite smiles at the peasants while they rape us,
    we should think of ways to retaliate,
    and then actually execute the plans.

The first (easy) thing that we all should start to do is to transact our business in CASH and physical personal checks whenever possible.

That way we frustrate their cashless and paperless business model where they are setting up the beast to control all transactions.

Secondly...cancel your cable subscription and instead buy 2-3 ounces of silver every month.
    Yes, free your mind, and stop (your stupidly) paying for their programming.
    YouTube is a decent substitute.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Post it will take only a little bit of courage to make a stand

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

as far as a way to do business. i already do that, except i don't even take checks. gold,silver,firearms and cash are the only payments i take. **** the fed and thier NWO plans. buy shotguns,PM and canned goods , kids and you might want to learn how to farm..................... is what i tell my investers. LOL!!!!

on the cable thing. sorry, mate, me loves some dexter and boardwalk empire...............they cancelled my favorite show. deadwood! the bastards.
    i like whiskey...........

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    They profit from the system that dismantles society.
    Quit blaming others for your problems.

On top of those "transgressions",
    the "white shoe boys" have just STOLEN approximately $10 of wealth
    from each ounce of silver that I own.
    You are just the same as every one else other out there.
    You still think about silver in terms of dollars ($) instead of ounces.
    Obviously you don't understand and never will.

So as the elite smiles at the peasants while they rape us,
    we should think of ways to retaliate,
    and then actually execute the plans.
    This will NEVER happens because it requires two impossible things from the mcmerican public: 1) think, 2) act.
    Where's YOUR action???

The first (easy) thing that we all should start to do is to transact our business in CASH and physical personal checks whenever possible.

That way we frustrate their cashless and paperless business model where they are setting up the beast to control all transactions.
    What do you care? You have NO business let alone a JOB.
    Pretty easy to tell people what to do when you don't have to do it yourself.
    Sounds just like something a government spook or a bankster would do.

Secondly...cancel your cable subscription and instead buy 2-3 ounces of silver every month.
    Yes, free your mind, and stop (your stupidly) paying for their programming.
    YouTube is a decent substitute.
    LOL!!! A boobtube by any other name...is still a boobtoob!
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Quit blaming others for your problems.
    {garbage snip}
    Posted like a true bankster apologist.

Posted like a true bankster apologist.
    Posted like a true lazy irresponsiblist.
    Caedite eos.

Default the record speaks volumes to intent

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Posted like a true lazy irresponsiblist.
    Taken from the COINTELPRO playbook, blame the messenger, obscure the message.

Poor try bugly, most of us are way smarter than you.

The Bankers are scumbags. And anyone who defends them is just a boil on the backside of humanity.

Then get rid of them and their system and all their ties that bind.

Please, I would love to see what YOU can do.

I'm waiting....
    Caedite eos.

Taken from the COINTELPRO playbook, blame the messenger, obscure the message.

Poor try bugly, most of us are way smarter than you.
    Obviously not you.
    And what does being "smart" have to do with being industrious?
    My wealth grows daily, I will retire at 55 with a heaping plate of goodies.
    Don't really care how smart or non-smart anyone else is.
    Caedite eos.