Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Destroy the banksters before they destroy us. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Destroy the banksters before they destroy us.

Unhappy Just a tiny partial list of *evil* bankster acts against America

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    As long as the Central Banks of the World control the world's fiats AND there are people willing to do their bidding in order to obtain fiat for their own living then destroying the Banksters will be difficult as they will always be insolated from the masses.

Separating the Banksters from their puppets will be the main order of business.
    I'd rather separate the banksters from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    This is appropriate here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uup60b78w8U
    The sage George Carlin is usually appropriate.

My internet friend Video Rebel has just penned an appropriate essay: Signs The Bankers Are Prepping You For World War Z.

excerpt...

These are the signs that indicate to me that the bankers have absolutely no plans for your survival.

America has closed 56,000 manufacturing plants sending more than 12 million jobs overseas. 25% of American workers make less than $10 an hour which is less than the UK minimum wage of $9.90 an hour. The American minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. Americans are running up debts as the median wage decreased by $4,000 a year. 58% of all new jobs are low wage paying. In 2013 we can expect an increase of $2,000 to $4,000 a year in taxes and insurance costs for an average family. I am expecting Hyperinflation to cut wages in half because the world will very soon see no reason why they should sell us real things for Federal Reserve Notes.

The US government has no plans to provide for the 180 to 280 million Americans who will not be able to pay their bills and eat just 12 months from today. The following are a few examples of that lack of care for you. America is no linger a country. It is just another place where the Jews rob and betray people.

75% of America’s aging nuclear power plants are leaking. The government’s solution is to lower standards so what we were told just a few years ago was dangerous is now ruled to be safe by a bureaucratic magic wand.

British astronomer Richard Carrington observes a massive solar flare on September 1, 1859. The auroral lights were so strong that Americans in New England could read newspapers at night. The electrical surge in telegraph wires if it took place today, would take down our power grid for years. This would eliminate most human life in America. A bill called the Shield Act would protect us from a repeat of what historians call the Carrington Event of 1859. The bill would cost 2 billion dollars. It did not pass. The Congress is owned by Israel. Maybe we need an ad campaign in Israel telling them that if the American power grid goes down America will not be able to fight their wars and pay their bills.

I knew that the government had no plans for my future before I even graduated from school. Social Security was buying US Treasury bonds. I immediately saw the fallacy. As I explained to my fellow students, in 40 years Social Security will sell a Treasury bond and and mail out retirement checks. The fly in the ointment is that when Social Security sells those bonds the Treasury will have to raise taxes to redeem the bonds. There was no reason to raise Social Security taxes to accumulate bonds. That means the US government has no plans to help the 40 million Americans over 50.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 gave bankers the right to print our money and to collect interest from us on government debts that should never have existed because we could have issued a non-interest bearing currency if we did not have a Banker Occupied Government. The worldwide level of public and private debt is the greatest in 500 years. This means we will soon experience the greatest Depression in 500 years. Please list the names of the politicians from any country who want to cancel debts and reform banking and currency laws so a billion people do not starve to death.

Genetically Modified food kills lab animals in 3 generations. Epicyte Corporation spliced the genetic material from a protein that causes sterility into Genetically Modified corn and sold it to Monsanto. Do I have to tell you that both Monsanto and Epicyte are Jewish companies? If you have friends in Mexico, you might tell them that Monsanto has been been given permission by their Banker Occupied Government to plant GM corn all over their country. To date nobody has asked Monsanto if the corn they will feed the Mexican people sterilizes them in one generation or just kills them all in three generations.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default komplicit kriminal whorprit kabbal

"It is very diffucult to get any mortality stats right now for cancer (new cases and mortalty rate or increase) or infant mortality, birth defects, and maternal death (where baby+mother die), from the US or Canada. Anyone have a source that could help with this??"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6i8dIR_p6w
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default What did we do to deserve this extermination?

[QUOTE=silverheartbone;251189]This is how they plan to KILL us - Elite Insider George Green

GMOs Are About Depopulation

also see:
    Federal attacks on the silver market.
    [/QUOTE

I don't know what your problem is with GMO plants.

Bugs can't eat them, plus they don't need sun light or water and they can be used as glow Sticks in the dark.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I don't know what your problem is with GMO plants.

Bugs can't eat them, plus they don't need sun light or water and they can be used as glow Sticks in the dark.
    As long as they are not being sold as food I don't have a problem with them.

However since the evil bastards won't let our foods be properly labeled if it contains their malevolent ingredients, it's not my problem, it's our problem.

That being said, I do believe there are labels which inform the GMO status of the food.

If any of these are on the packaging,
    then I'd feel safe eating the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    As long as they are not being sold as food I don't have a problem with them.

However since the evil bastards won't let our foods be properly labeled if it contains their malevolent ingredients, it's not my problem, it's our problem.

That being said, I do believe there are labels which inform the GMO status of the food.

If any of these are on the packaging,
    then I'd feel safe eating the contents.

I'll bet you are eating a lot more products without any of those labels than food with them, at least in this country.

I don't know if I'd spend too much time worrying about GMO food killing me, when our anti-biotic system will more than likely fail us long before GMO can take it's toll.

Sooner rather than later we will become like the Indians over here exposed to some of our Europeans diseases that we were immune to that proved to be so deadly to them.

We won't have any antibodies in our system and no anti-biotics to fight these new strains that will be immune to all of our known anti-biotics.

Talk about one giant leap backwards for mankind. You better have plenty colloidal Silver on hand and hope it works.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

The Russians have no need to worry about anti-biotic resistant biotics, with their bucket of sewer water, in the corner of every Operating Theatre trick. And, why line GSK's pockets?
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 19th May 2015 at 19:37.