Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Suicide Hotline for Silver Latecomers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Hotline for Silver Latecomers

Default Suicide Hotline for Silver Latecomers

Could someone please post the hotline information again.

People who were tricked out of their savings by the silver bulls are going to need it.

Yeah, tell me about it!

All that junk silver I bought last month...I managed to sell half of it this weekend @ $50/oz (I had requests for my Maples, also @ $50, but I decided to hang onto those...wrong move??).

I'm sure those people aren't too pleased to all of a sudden have 20% LESS "wealth"! Ouch!

My wealth, on the other hand, increased all of a sudden by 37%!
    (okay, not my entire wealth...just my 'silver fund' wealth!)

Silver isn't suicide...unless you have no idea when to jump!
    Caedite eos.

Yep, someone should have warned them they need to have the patience of a Saint, the skin of a Rhino, and have the balls of an Elephant or they shouldn't have bothered. Are People not tricked out of their savings by governments through inflation tax, and by banks through pathetic interest rates. Try phoning Helicopter Ben. He might help.

Nobody was tricked into anything. Investing is something people do for themselves, nobody is forced to do it!

That being said, sure they have a hill to climb if they got in late but if they truly believe in the fundamentals of silver they have nothing to worry about (except for the time it may take for it to reach the price we think it will reach).

No investment is guaranteed and people should know anything is possible. Everyone that hung tight with physical silver in 08 is STILL laughing.
    Just trying to make an ounce.

As i mentioned before i am very new to this site, and PM trading all together. I like to log into here to listen to all the opinions. I am a student. But some of you guys are ridiculous. You guys are logged in 24-7 bragging about what you know or what you've done and how much you made. Without a doubt in my mind i have more money in a session of poker than any of you have in any metal in total for your entire lives. Rich wise men and woman don't perma stay logged in to some silly forum. Not to mention berate others for their opinions. I personally run a small branch office of a PM firm and have only been around a short time, I have some happy clients and some very sad ones after this week. But let's be real. Im not trying to make enemies here, but bragging about selling something at the absolute max just stinks on nonsense and Bullchit!!!

Hi Tacogrille,
    I'm not a big investor or an expert investor. I just noticed the parabolic crazy bubble in silver and started doing some research to see if I could profit from the bubble when it burst. Then I came across this site which for some reason that I can't quite understand, was whipping people up into a paranoid frenzy based on conspiracy theories and bad math, to encourage them to purchase silver. I just thought I should speak my mind about what seems like a really mean way to take advantage of ignorant people's natural desire to become wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHoard_11 View Post
    Nobody was tricked into anything. Investing is something people do for themselves, nobody is forced to do it!

That being said, sure they have a hill to climb if they got in late but if they truly believe in the fundamentals of silver they have nothing to worry about (except for the time it may take for it to reach the price we think it will reach).

No investment is guaranteed and people should know anything is possible. Everyone that hung tight with physical silver in 08 is STILL laughing.
    Good post. No one knows what tomorrow will bring much less a year from now.

I do feel sorry though for those who bought in late and thought silver would not only hold its value but continue to only grow at record levels. I thinks some thought they were buying "money" and not an investment. Many of them went "all in" and didn't hold much cash in reserve. Now if they need cash they may have to take a loss on at least some of it. But people are free to believe in and do what they want.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

I got in when eagles were 32. converted half my silver up to gold in another thread I still think that the margin thing and osama thing will eventually be a qe and hello we still have a debt and when gold goes up again silver is bound to bring the ratio to 20. I am convinced in the next year to 16 mo we will have 20-1. 2000 gold and 100 silver sounds nice. 1000 gold and 50 is impossible. I think We shall see

I am new to silver and just purchased my first last week. I invested 5 figures last week and am only down 15%. Is it always this much fun? I am in for the long haul but at this rate my long haul may be only 8 weeks.

Very well said Agentum