Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

$5 move
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $5 move

Default $5 move

Just saying.

You know . . . temporal marker and all that . . .
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Just saying.

You know . . . temporal marker and all that . . .

Must mean $5+ moves in the opposite direction are perfectly feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    We will see huge up and down volatility in the market the higher it goes. $5 moves will become as common as $1.00 moves were before. Nerves of steel, nerves of steel.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

And they are... Wevsaw it last week, Monday went to just under $45 then by mid week, $49... with silver anythings possible. But I'm in for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Sure, but I was referring to the long standing web bot prediction of a $5 move in silver in a single day being a temporal marker for imminent financial collapse.
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtan View Post
    And they are... Wevsaw it last week, Monday went to just under $45 then by mid week, $49... with silver anythings possible. But I'm in for the long haul.
    You won't go wrong with that. Fear and greed are our enemies. Patience and perseverance are our friends.

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Sure, but I was referring to the long standing web bot prediction of a $5 move in silver in a single day being a temporal marker for imminent financial collapse.
    Naw, same thing on a percentage bases happens in all commodity markets.

Vernon Howard

I almost sold everything at $43ish due to half my savings being wiped out - glad I stayed (famous last words) but damn I wish I knew what I was doing.

In this for the long haul btw, just panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarans View Post
    I almost sold everything at $43ish due to half my savings being wiped out - glad I stayed (famous last words) but damn I wish I knew what I was doing.

In this for the long haul btw, just panicked.
    Why panic? You don't have next month's rent in silver right now do you?

Vernon Howard

Nope, but with trades you can lose thousands in no time by the looks... Dropping again now :/