Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What's with all the perma-bears?

Thread: What's with all the perma-bears?

Question What's with all the perma-bears?

This is getting ridiculous.

You would think the name of this site should be "SilverAvoid".

Look at all the threads. "Silver Mania Ending", "Silver Bubbly", "Silver Dangerous", "Silver Ran Off With Your Wife", "Silver Kicked Your Dog", "Silver Responsible For High Unemployment Rate", etc…

I mean, it almost reads like a concerted effort to trash silver as much as possible and frighten people into selling their holdings. If I thought silver was such crap I wouldn't be wasting my time on a silver forum. What is the motivation behind this recent influx of new members who are so down on this fine precious metal?

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

I call it Perma-bullshit.
    Hmmmmm....
    When "new members" join a silver sight to encourage the selling and doomsaying of silver....
    WHat do YOU think it means.
    Over 50 next week.
    Pull back for a couple weeks-ish. Also known as the MOTHER OF ALL SILVER BUYING OPPORTUNITIES.
    Then, BOOM!!! $67.39 by the end of June.
    I smell....
    The Quickening!!!
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    This is getting ridiculous.

You would think the name of this site should be "SilverAvoid".

Look at all the threads. "Silver Mania Ending", "Silver Bubbly", "Silver Dangerous", "Silver Ran Off With Your Wife", "Silver Kicked Your Dog", "Silver Responsible For High Unemployment Rate", etc…

I mean, it almost reads like a concerted effort to trash silver as much as possible and frighten people into selling their holdings. If I thought silver was such crap I wouldn't be wasting my time on a silver forum. What is the motivation behind this recent influx of new members who are so down on this fine precious metal?
    Last edited by JesterJay; 30th April 2011 at 01:00. Reason: Wanted to type in "caps".
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Thank you for this thread! Calling out the whoolagins that have hijacked the posts! I personally buy another ounce everytime someone talks about selling!
    "Treat people in a way you want them to treat you on your next sick day." Author - Unkown

It's getting a little un"bear"able coming here and seeing 75% of every page is Roger spamming the board with useless SH$T in an un-moderated, uncontrolled environment. Any reasonable forum would have banned him long ago.
    The Government is about to kick us all in the crotch, Bullion is my cup.

rodger Guest

Roger is wise as silver dipped major few days later.

rodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderSchneider View Post
    It's getting a little un"bear"able coming here and seeing 75% of every page is Roger spamming the board with useless SH$T in an un-moderated, uncontrolled environment. Any reasonable forum would have banned him long ago.
    The truth hurts sometimes?

Default Rodger, get on board the silver rocktship

With all the worlds stock markets getting ready to tank, I'm sure silver will go to the moon, I'm predicting silver to be 50.00 by labor day or a few days after

In 2025