Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

$50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Default $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost, How's that for Volatility?
    Wow.
    It IS The Quickening!!!
    JesterJay
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Bloomberg says high is US$49.79. Not quite US$50.00.

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

I'll be able to sell ASE's to the coinshop for a buck or 2 over. Anything over 48 spot is a real live $50!!!
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

silverprice.org is quoting 49.75, what's gonna happen when trading begins in London?

may contract has a high of 49.820 according to my L2 window.

It looks as though the Bulls are riding strong momentum, should be enough to plow through any attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Uh...I believe he said "Almost"

Quote Originally Posted by balou2 View Post
    Uh...I believe he said "Almost"
    Yeah, just saw the almost... its back to almost US$49 now... Come on Silver... HiHo Silver Away!!

It looks like its going to make another run for $50

Quote Originally Posted by Barrelroll View Post
    It looks like its going to make another run for $50

Well that was a pleasant surprise after watching it hang in there at $47.80 range for hours. I decided to watch some TV and came back and saw it had popped to $49.80 and was back down to $49.05. I damn near missed the $50 show.

Just for the record, it's up $2.45 for the first up day of over $2 if it can hang in there and it "was' up over $3 when it was at $49.80. Now that would be a real eye opener for an up day, having never had a modern day $2 up day.

London just came on line, so it's no telling which direction the market will head from here and in less then five hours, NY joins the fray. This will either be one hell of an up day or one of our largest swing day's to date.

My bet for $50 was on the 28th, but I'll gladly forfeit that bet for the thousands I'll make a day or two earlier, assuming it doesn't get knocked back down. There has to be a stone wall a some point, "hopefully" it we be a weak wall at best.

What I love about this run up the most, is that the Dollar is still above .74. The last time the Dollar was on the decline and hit .72, the Euro was over $1.60 and Silver was not doing well at all. Financially, we are so far ahead of the game this time around.

So far, Silvers gains are making the dollars losses look like chicken feed at least for those of us lucky enough to own Silver and even Gold. Just kidding about the Gold, as that's one of my plays in the near future, I hope. Not a lot, just a little at a time as Silver rises and the GSR falls.Sounds crazy to some, but I'm looking at over a 1,000% profit for some of my Silver at this price level and I'm not ready to go the GSR route just yet. Some of the earlier investors are already over 1,100%
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!