Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Roger was right and I was wrong - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roger was right and I was wrong

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Katwoman View Post
    Perhaps but there is an old saying among investors that I am sure you know all too well "buy on the rumor sell on the news".

And so I am expecting a dip.
    I could not have been more specific than this. I hope of you took my advise and locked in some profits ahead of this dip.

Until next time.

Don't drink the Kool Aid and don't listen to anyone who says they love Unicorns

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Hey There Stranger,
    How low do we go?
    And for how long?
    I think sideways for a few weeks may be a good thing.
    JesterJay

I rest my case.
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Katwoman. Help us with the Joker.

Help with the J?

I love his thought provoking commentary

Almost as much as I love Bob and Doug
    Attached Images Attached Images

In 2 weeks silver went from like $39 to today at $49 and now back down at about $45. You're stupid if you don't think there's a dip. I'm only paying attention to silver for two weeks and you can tell there will be dips.

Are you major investors stupid enough to think its just going to go up infinite without ever dipping?

There is a reason people like me are revered and it is because when I call for dip we get one.

I am not a stopped clock like some so called fortune tellers such as Nadler.

Bulls make money
    Bears make money
    Pigs get slaughtered.

Its just funny watching people say there won't be dips. If that were the case all of us would jump in where ever the market was with only the possibility of going up. That's what precious metals is.

If anything you try and time the dips. But if you're saying there's no dips then something is wrong with you it just dipped today.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

There is a reason people like me are revered and it is because when I call for dip we get one.

I am not a stopped clock like some so called fortune tellers such as Nadler.

Bulls make money
    Bears make money
    Pigs get slaughtered.
    Don't get too cocky Kat You're starting to sound like Q!

Speaking of Q where has he been? I have not heard from him much over at ***. But really I was intending to draw a not so subtle comparison between myself and a few trolls who destroy this board by espousing the same nonsense day in and day out and then claim to be right whenever the market goes in the direction their stuck compass points. While on the contrary there are others who "really" come here to share legitimate observations on market indicators that might help make people a few bucks.