Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The official mighty "50 by april" moose should stay or leave - Page 2

View Poll Results: MIGHTY MOOSE STAYS or LEAVE US? YOU DECIDE!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YOU BET HE STAYS WHATEVER HAPPENS

26 86.67%
  • he missed it. He must go

4 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The official mighty "50 by april" moose should stay or leave

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Honorable would be for the losing side of the bet to offer their goodbyes and mean it and not come back under a new name. Also honorable would be for the winning side of the bet to concede and ask the loser to stay and continue to contribute.
    Those are both good points Matt. Here's hoping the two sides will look at new terms.

I agree Matt..you good people, and have good insight, and if not we can always blame the zionists and Catholics for the under performance of silver

I thought moose said at least 50 not 49.99::: he made the bet, deal with it.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

It would easily be $50 if not for the manipulations this month...

I say HE STAYS!

Well done bro!

Besides we have another whole WEEK to go...
    I say that if he makes it and the market hits $50 next week,
    after dunny Jr posted THAT bogus statement,
    Dunny Jr should go as well for jumping to conclusions!
    Last edited by Steadfast; 21st April 2011 at 12:23.
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    I thought moose said at least 50 not 49.99::: he made the bet, deal with it.
    Agreed but I also agree with Matt. If Mighty Moose must go then it is time to retire that character name (my real name is not SilverJim by the way) but I hope the man returns with a new name and lets us all know becuase I have found his prognostications quite interesting and pretty darn accurate. Who else has made the calls he has with any credibility. Dude has game here. Keep playin.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

What if roger would've played or lost? Would you said let him stay? I say off with his head! Actually I can least care. There's been a lot of bullish predictions wrong.
    Last edited by duneyman jr; 21st April 2011 at 13:48.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Maybe he should stay. Its not like people can predict the future. But we all know what goes up must come down.

I think I might pull out another moose toon

maybe

$47.71 is close enough..... good call Moose
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Where can I buy an ASE for under 50.00 on SATURDAY the 04 /23/11