Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Get a free silver round! - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a free silver round!

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Yeah,
    I knew you were going to say that.
    Guess I will remain honest and true,
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    No sir, after you post your done,besides its same rules as before all guesses must be in 48 houes before hitting target price.
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Monday April 25 9am New York time. thanks for the contest.

Btw you should disqualify any one with a edit.

Or if we have to wait 48 hours before hitting spot of $50 just add 48 hours from my post. So April 27 9am eastern time. If my first time is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by needler View Post
    Or if we have to wait 48 hours before hitting spot of $50 just add 48 hours from my post. So April 27 9am eastern time. If my first time is invalid.
    Needler eh. Hummmmm looks like we might have another sock-puppet from Rog?

So buddy, why don't you stop acting like a jerk and be a responsible member of this community. If you keep posting crap like you have the past 24 hours we will all know you are just a rag from Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJay View Post
    4-28-11 1:29am New Yo'k time.
    JesterJay
    PS. Can I wear my tiara that says "silver round winning champion of the silver universe" until a new guess-miester is crowned?
    JesterJay again
    And I really hope you don't win again, not that I don't want you to win, I just don't want to wait that long!!! I prefer someone hitting it today, anyone, even it that someone is Roger.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Daniels View Post

So buddy, why don't you stop acting like a jerk and be a responsible member of this community. If you keep posting crap like you have the past 24 hours we will all know you are just a rag from Rog.
    what??? I am not that guy roger. Am i still in the contest?
    Last edited by needler; 25th April 2011 at 06:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Daniels View Post

He's definitely roger. He's already posting bear feces on other threads - telling one newbie he should have waited a few weeks because it's going to crash to $36, and that was something like his sixth post here.

And - 'needler'? another no cap title? Occams razor says it's roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    He's definitely roger. He's already posting bear feces on other threads - telling one newbie he should have waited a few weeks because it's going to crash to $36, and that was something like his sixth post here.

And - 'needler'? another no cap title? Occams razor says it's roger.
    I have an account on multiple forums that i can prove I'm not him fool.
    Last edited by needler; 25th April 2011 at 08:14.

Quote Originally Posted by needler View Post
    I have an account on multiple forums that i can prove I'm not him fool.
    Can't prove a negative.

The old adage - if it has webbed feet, waddles and quacks - probably a duck.

On a different note, IMO if it hits $50 today, MM should be awarded the round. Though he called Friday at midnight, he had no idea there would be no trading that day.

So if it hits today, though he did not call $50 on the right date, he did call it in the right number of trading days.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Can't prove a negative.

On a different note, IMO if it hits $50 today, MM should be awarded the round. Though he called Friday at midnight, he had no idea there would be no trading that day.

So if it hits today, though he did not call $50 on the right date, he did call it in the right number of trading days.
    Actually i probably could prove it. I have the name needler420 on multiple forums going two years back. I know its not solid proof but you're still a fool for calling me him. I seen the bad threads on him.
    Also don't appreciate being accused either all i want is a valid entry in the contest and because I'm new and gave someone my opinion I'm a idiot and I'm roger. Both of you are fools not me.
    Last edited by needler; 25th April 2011 at 08:22.