Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Get a free silver round! - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a free silver round!

May 3 at 1:36 PM EDT

Is "$50 by midnight(CST) of April 22nd" taken yet?

I think I'll try that one..., if its still up for grabs, LOL!
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Hello! I'm gonna take a stab....how about April 27th, at 2:47 PM? GOOOOOOO Silver!

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Can I change my answer?
    I'd like to switch to
    "Sometime real dang soon!"
    Like 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon.
    Or sooner.
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    Make your gues as to what time and day the spot price hits $50 and win a free silver roound, please put in EST and spell the month of your pick, ill put up the round from my stack, my guess in May 13th 5:00 pm EST
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

4/26/11 9:46 am

Sunday, april 24th.... 11 pm pacific time
    Last edited by Barrelroll; 25th April 2011 at 01:08. Reason: forgot to enter time zone

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

I mean...
    123am on the...
    TODAY!!!
    JesterJay
    I'm ok, now.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeRib View Post
    4/26/11 9:46 am
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Been watching price movements of rover 20 years...never seen it jump outta the box like this. Really...really, cool.

April 25 3:37am

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJay View Post
    Can I change my answer?
    I'd like to switch to
    "Sometime real dang soon!"
    Like 4:30pm tomorrow afternoon.
    Or sooner.
    JesterJay
    No sir, after you post your done,besides its same rules as before all guesses must be in 48 houes before hitting target price.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin