Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine

Thread: Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine

Post Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine

Subject:Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine
    By: Darryl Robert Schoon

Overview: Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine was my talk at a Gold Standard Institute symposium in Canberra, Australia in November 2008. The topic could well describe today’s gold and silver markets. Today, both silver and gold are achieving record highs but silver’s accelerating price indicates silver may indeed be the canary in the gold mine, the leading indicator for gold’s long-awaited explosive move upwards, a move the Fed and major bullion banks have colluded since the 1980s to prevent.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1302588180.php

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Subject:Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine
    By: Darryl Robert Schoon

Overview: Silver, the Canary in the Gold Mine was my talk at a Gold Standard Institute symposium in Canberra, Australia in November 2008. The topic could well describe today’s gold and silver markets. Today, both silver and gold are achieving record highs but silver’s accelerating price indicates silver may indeed be the canary in the gold mine, the leading indicator for gold’s long-awaited explosive move upwards, a move the Fed and major bullion banks have colluded since the 1980s to prevent.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1302588180.php
    This author is a salesman, and probably never took a class in international finance.

we never exchanged gold for goods and services anyway before 1971.

His links at the bottom of his article prove he is a salesman if you take a look at them.

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    This author is a salesman, and probably never took a class in international finance.

we never exchanged gold for goods and services anyway before 1971.

His links at the bottom of his article prove he is a salesman if you take a look at them.
    You are a douche!