Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling

Angry What a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    OMG We should be expected to collectively support roads, schools, parks and streetlights?

COMMUNISIM!! We shpuld start a revolution! Our children certainly shouldn't be educated, and I'll be damned if I ever drive on a paved road again!!
    The only statement in your post that I just quoted which has anything at all to do with the *FEDERAL* government,
    is your mis-educated version of the word "COMMUNISM".

You really blow on many levels "Shelley".
    Quit stinking up my threads will you?

edit: Actually there are two mis-educated statements that have to do with the beast.
    "We shpuld start a revolution!"

I agree, you shpuld.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 6th April 2011 at 15:36. Reason: correction
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

OMG We should be expected to collectively support roads, schools, parks and streetlights?

COMMUNISIM!! We shpuld start a revolution! Our children certainly shouldn't be educated, and I'll be damned if I ever drive on a paved road again!!

Funny you bring up communism because Yuri speaks directly about you at the end of this film...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KUDv1wzraWhwlBt1

Sorry about the typo. I had a seizure Tuesday evening and they tend to make me a bit stupid for a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    Funny you bring up communism because Yuri speaks directly about you at the end of this film...
    Unfortunately, I don't have time to watch all the cartoons people post here. Perhaps there is a text of the speech somewhere I could read?

Angry oink, oink, plop

Unfortunately, I don't have time to watch all the cartoons people post here. Perhaps there is a text of the speech somewhere I could read?
    He directed you to the end of the video. Are you that lazy? Just drag the little slider button to the right until you get to the last two minutes. Ask someone for help if you need it, to learn how to operate the slider.
    It is a video that has enough importance to folks here to have been posted (a version without subtitles) earlier by another member.

But I think that you'd prefer to wallow in your ignorance.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

so eBay credits are going to be illegal?

Revenue Canada has been monitoring eBay for years to catch Canadians who are doing substantial business and not reporting it on their income tax forms. They're not bothering with the occasional seller who unloads something for $100, but the guy who sells thousands all year long will get a friendly call from Revenue Canada asking to set up an appointment. I've seen this happen with a local flea market dealer who, according to her tax form, lived off her husband who had a minimum-wage day job, but the two owned a fully-paid-for McMansion and two Beemers sitting in the driveway. The Revenue Canada agent used Google Street View to look at her house in Calgary from the comfort of his office in Winnipeg, and the rest was history.
    Things I learned growing up on a cattle ranch: Don't try to climb over the manure pile. Go around it.
    Things I learned in the big city: Don't try to beat the banksters at their own game. Go around them and own physical bullion.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    He directed you to the end of the video. Are you that lazy? Just drag the little slider button to the right until you get to the last two minutes. Ask someone for help if you need it, to learn how to operate the slider.
    It is a video that has enough importance to folks here to have been posted (a version without subtitles) earlier by another member.
    But I think that you'd prefer to wallow in your ignorance.
    No, I prefer to count on literacy. Unlike some who can't or don't.

Sorry about the typo. I had a seizure Tuesday evening and they tend to make me a bit stupid for a day or so.
    Hope you're ok. Dang, you get them often?

Diabetes?