Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling

Angry Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling

Federal government seeking to make forms of bartering illegal after court ruling

The Federal government is trying to establish bartering private currency of any type as an illegal enterprise in a false interpretation of the court's recent conviction of Liberty Dollar's owner Bernard Von NotHaus.

In a case where the government used conspiracy and counterfeit charges against NotHaus to establish that he intended to mint and illegally replace US currency with a private one using silver coins, the US Attorney is now parlaying the conviction to say that this ruling sets a precedent against any private barter transactions which use any form of currency besides established Federal Reserve Notes.

The Federal government also is seeking on April 4th to take receipt of the $7 Million dollars in silver 'Liberty Dollars' that were minted and sold by Von NotHaus.

The idea for using private currency for barter transactions is not new, and in fact is currently being done in a few cities around the country. In Detroit for example, a group of businesses created their own barter currency known as 'Detroit Cheers', and several businesses agreed to the use of local currencies in lieu of federal reserve notes.

This attempt by the Federal government to use a single court case to establish a new precedent of law in regards to barter and currency gives warning to the states and the public that any course of action towards removing themselves from federal control over economic and monetary policies will be met with force and or prosecution.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

hhmm, so eBay credits are going to be illegal? Buy 10 subs get one free illegal? Get a gift card for $100 when you sign up for a service illegal? Shopping mall gift cards nly good at select merchants illegal?

The farmer trading livestock and produce to a local mechanic illegal? Shall we go on?
    My post and comments are for entertainment purposes only, they reflect my opinion and are not recommended for trading purposes. I am not an investment adviser and information obtained here should not be taken for professional investment advice.

Your own due diligence is recommended before buying or selling any investments, securities, or precious metals.

"When you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty" - Ben Franklin

What do you expect? It's almost impossible to tax transactions that don't involve FRN's.

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah58 View Post
    hhmm, so eBay credits are going to be illegal? Buy 10 subs get one free illegal? Get a gift card for $100 when you sign up for a service illegal? Shopping mall gift cards nly good at select merchants illegal?

The farmer trading livestock and produce to a local mechanic illegal? Shall we go on?
    According to the feds through the IRS, such a trade already is reportable.
    If you don't report the transaction, then your acts are indeed illegal according to the federal government.
    There is an excellent discussion thread on this already.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    What do you expect? It's almost impossible to tax transactions that don't involve FRN's.
    It is exactly what to expect from the beast.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Next they will want to know the colour of your feces and how much fecking air you breathe. Bend over some more while they take another liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Next they will want to know the colour of your feces and how much fecking air you breathe. Bend over some more while they take another liberty.
    per your request:

The nation’s No. 2 manufacturer of “sanitary fixtures” has developed a toilet terminal that informs you about the structure of your stool via a personalized URL.
    The FKF-20M [JP] is a remote control stand that’s compatible with a number of Inax high-tech toilets.

This is how it works:

After the job is done and the toilet analyzes your excreta (amount of bacteria, body fat etc.), a URL containing information about the results of the analysis is created and automatically sent to your cell phone via an infrared connection Users can then open the corresponding page on their mobile browser and check their health.

then of course there is this one

http://www.physorg.com/news201933408.html

I hope someone is keeping a database of all these Demonic Judges and lawmakers, so we can throw them in prison someday

OMG We should be expected to collectively support roads, schools, parks and streetlights?

COMMUNISIM!! We should start a revolution! Our children certainly shouldn't be educated, and I'll be damned if I ever drive on a paved road again!!
    Last edited by Matthew Shelley; 7th April 2011 at 09:18.

Good people disobey bad laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    OMG We should be expected to collectively support roads, schools, parks and streetlights?

COMMUNISIM!! We shpuld start a revolution! Our children certainly shouldn't be educated, and I'll be damned if I ever drive on a paved road again!!
    looks like we're buying about $1.5 trillion too much in street lights this year