Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

If the IRS 1099 rule intruding into business stands, then Americans deserve slavery.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If the IRS 1099 rule intruding into business stands, then Americans deserve slavery.

Angry If the IRS 1099 rule intruding into business stands, then Americans deserve slavery.

TPTB have what they want.
    I am not sensing the business community fighting back in any organized fashion.
    Is the fluoride drugging too potent?
    So far there is absolutely no momentum to change the zionizt tyranny.
    With all the other diversions, I doubt if the federal "requirement" will change.

IRS Clarification on 1099 Forms for Gold and Silver Coins

The requirement tucked inside the Healthcare Bill that requires gold coin dealers to file 1099 forms on anyone buying or selling coins with a value of over $600, apparently goes way beyond just coins.

The provision also applies for any other goods worth over $600 bought or sold by businesses of all sizes, charities and other tax-exempt organizations, and government entities.

But, the IRS has already issued one clarification given the uproar. Purchases made by credit cards and debit cards will not have to be reported.

Obviously, the provision is about attempting to track cash flows (particularly from gold and silver sales).

Indeed, according to the National Taxpayer Advocate (a taxpayer "advocate" department within the IRS), "the new information reporting requirements are likely intended to detect unreported income or gross proceeds."

Bottom line: More than anything, the provision is about getting the names and Tax ID's of those buying and selling gold and silver coins.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Hell! Americans deserve slavery with or without the 1099 rule, how many folks do you know that can tell you the scores of a major sporting event yet can't tell you who the head of the federal reserve is? The Bible says "my people parish for lack of knowledge" that is more true today in America than any time in our past, we have been converted into a nation of brain dead morons not able to think past next weeks episode of American Idol or the final four.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

A smart dealer can try and find a way to use this to both their an our advantage. They can be come their own "Comex" if state laws allow this.

That adds another layer, as the Fed continues to cross the lines as far as what States control. They did this with the auto bailout. This is just a continuation of our Federal government no longer representing us, instead taking control of us. Take from those that have and give to those that do not, making sluggards of our nation. In addition, forcing those that do have too refrain from helping their fellow man, since the government takes more that is fair from them.
    My post and comments are for entertainment purposes only, they reflect my opinion and are not recommended for trading purposes. I am not an investment adviser and information obtained here should not be taken for professional investment advice.

Your own due diligence is recommended before buying or selling any investments, securities, or precious metals.

"When you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty" - Ben Franklin

Businessmen don't fight. They only want to do business. Fighting doesn't pay.
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    TPTB have what they want.
    I am not sensing the business community fighting back in any organized fashion.
    Is the fluoride drugging too potent?
    So far there is absolutely no momentum to change the zionizt tyranny.
    With all the other diversions, I doubt if the federal "requirement" will change.

IRS Clarification on 1099 Forms for Gold and Silver Coins

The requirement tucked inside the Healthcare Bill that requires gold coin dealers to file 1099 forms on anyone buying or selling coins with a value of over $600, apparently goes way beyond just coins.

The provision also applies for any other goods worth over $600 bought or sold by businesses of all sizes, charities and other tax-exempt organizations, and government entities.

But, the IRS has already issued one clarification given the uproar. Purchases made by credit cards and debit cards will not have to be reported.

Obviously, the provision is about attempting to track cash flows (particularly from gold and silver sales).

Indeed, according to the National Taxpayer Advocate (a taxpayer "advocate" department within the IRS), "the new information reporting requirements are likely intended to detect unreported income or gross proceeds."

Bottom line: More than anything, the provision is about getting the names and Tax ID's of those buying and selling gold and silver coins.
    Some people are of the opionon that 10 ounce bars are a safe bet for the 1099 rule and I contend that that if we can hit $50, we can hit $60 and there goes our slipping underer the the IRS radar. I firmly believe that nothing more than 1ounce products are safe.

The only draw back may be that businesses might be reqired to maintain records throughout the year as to how much you sold during the year. Once you exceed the $600 thresshold, it get reported. That is how budinesses doe it. So I see no difference for us. We may have to run all over hell half acher tring to sell our silver. I can se dealers knowing what we are doing and low balling our priifed
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Why is the news of the repeal of the stupid tyranny so low key?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZV0b0bY1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZV0b0bY1E
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I saw it posted on several other sites that it was repealed.

Kind of like the 1 year old news from the US Mint about not minting any more ASE's towards the end of the year, people keep posting it as something that was just announced and saying current production has been stopped.
    My post and comments are for entertainment purposes only, they reflect my opinion and are not recommended for trading purposes. I am not an investment adviser and information obtained here should not be taken for professional investment advice.

Your own due diligence is recommended before buying or selling any investments, securities, or precious metals.

"When you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty" - Ben Franklin

If the ruling elite wants to get 1099 rule in, they WILL do it.

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    Hell! Americans deserve slavery with or without the 1099 rule, how many folks do you know that can tell you the scores of a major sporting event yet can't tell you who the head of the federal reserve is? The Bible says "my people parish for lack of knowledge" that is more true today in America than any time in our past, we have been converted into a nation of brain dead morons not able to think past next weeks episode of American Idol or the final four.
    Very true the bible also endorses slavery.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Very true the bible also endorses slavery.
    Slavery was a common accepted practice in biblical times by non-christians.

Lets hear what the secular class had to say about slavery:

Aristotle believed that the practice of any manual or banausic job should disqualify the practitioner from citizenship. Quoting Euripides, Aristotle declared all non-Greeks slaves by birth, fit for nothing but obedience.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. A far cry from the bible: "You slave owners must be just and fair to your slaves. Remember that you also have a Master -- in heaven." Corinthians. (apostle paul).

Now what is just, in terms of slavery? Permit slaves their freedom? If you cared to study history, you would learn that in fact freedom was granted to many slaves by their "just" owners. Not only that, but slaves could work to ensure that their children did not become slaves. This could only happen under a "just" master.

This issue (and the bible) is much more complex than your drive-by shooting cares to acknowledge, duney.
    Last edited by bbuser; 11th April 2011 at 12:21.