Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Starting a Thread...

Thread: Starting a Thread...

Hybrid View

Default Starting a Thread...

...just because I can.

(and in the sacred 'Silver Seekers Forums' no less! )
    Caedite eos.

You entertain yourself very easily, your wife is a lucky woman.
    The definition of luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, and we should always be prepared.

Of course she is.
    And so is yours.
    Caedite eos.

Definitely touche, your posts are one of the reasons I keep procrastinating with my work and fill my time with this site.
    The definition of luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, and we should always be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by PlataTruth View Post
    Definitely touche, your posts are one of the reasons I keep procrastinating with my work and fill my time with this site.
    I'll take that as a compliment (?).

But really....isn't that all this site is -- entertainment?
    More enthralling, I guess, than spending an hour with Millionaire Matchmaker.
    Caedite eos.

Well entertaining it is, but I also like to use it for encouragement, to keep up with the pm way of life. It's always easy to slip back into the fantasy world of fiat when you are so busy making it in that system, business is good and it's easy to be complacent. It was a compliment.