Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Silver Door Is Closing - Chris Duane (www.silverbearcafe.com) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Silver Door Is Closing - Chris Duane (www.silverbearcafe.com)

Cool In overtime!

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    SILVER SPOT BELOW THE COST OF PRODUCTION WILL NOT LAST.

Oh me oh my how many times have you knuckle heads fallen for this same line of BS, they can't keep producing it for these below the cost of production prices.

That's the same thing they said when it was selling at $3.50 an ounce, $4, $6, $8, $10, $12, $14, $16, $18 and over $20 to have any chance to break even.

But for anyone that actually eats real food and breaths real air, you know these never ending statements can not be true or the miners would all have run out of capital years ago, especially with Silver selling for under $20 for most of the past several years.

Holy crap Bat Man, that actually might make sense, how are they staying in business selling for less than it takes to produce it.

I'm sorry but I spent the majority of my life in the manufacturing or distribution world and no one can survive without making a profit, let alone any business that has been working on the verge of collapse.

But no, that doesn't enter into anything for the SilverSeller, they just brush reality off like a tiny tinker toy battery trying to do the function of a full size battery and wondering "why" when it doesn't work as poorly planed.

The SilverSellers reality is, they can make up all the stories they want and they never have to be accountable to anyone for their ridiculous failures as they are all in on the same bandwagon.

Just like Silverheartbone doing the same thing only even more ridiculous extremes as he has no shame for anything or a guilty conscious for what damage he might have done to people with his never ending wild A$$ predictions.

Then maybe the poor old fellow needs to be put out to pasture where he can live in solitude and his own misery and no longer suffering from whatever it is that makes his twisted mind work the way it does.

Bone it's July 5th where is that $26 Silver that you promised, oops it's back down trying to break back "up" into the $16 range, but who's noticing any of this stale action that just keep going and going and going sideways, obviously never you as it's always another break around the corner, something always in the your Kool-Aide that keeps you going strong with hope for $3,100 Silver and a Gold to Silver ration of 1 to 1.

One of the best examples of your reading pleasures is when you post another You Tube cartoon, there off to the right is a fine example of a never ending supply of horrific events just about to undo all of us for a whole slue of reasons and they all link to just that many more. Oh crap so many of them are old and just seem to have never taken place as predicted. At least they can keep Bone content in his happy place where ever that La La Land might take him tomorrow and the day after.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow "If you don't hold it, you don't own it." "Don't trust these banks." No $hit.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u73-QbpDzpU]Bullion Banks Are Refusing to Deliver Physical Gold According to Andrew Maguire.

This might affect silver.

Yeeaa another Yooo Tuuub Yeeeee Haaaaaw backing another Yooooo Tuuuub Yeeeee Haaaaw confirming the never ending story that the bullion banks are refusing to deliver Gold.

And they are refusing to deliver it to who and just how does anyone know this?

Because it's these under cover super secret double agents for the Yooooo Tuuuub Yeeeee Haaaaw group that pays for this never ending story that has been in existence since the beginning of time.

So why would anyone even care if the story never changes and the bullion banks refuse to deliver any Gold, what's the difference today versus last year or twenty years ago when this secret first broke.

I bet this must piss off the Russians and Chinamen when they can't get all the Gold they are trying to suck up every month!!!

Humm, why do we need some Yee Haw to tell us this news versus the Russians or Chinamen to let the world know they are pissed because they can't get the Gold they want so bad???

And who's crazy idea is it that Silver in all it's abundance would also be falling down this fairy tale with Gold that has taken 20 plus years of not delivering from the bullion banks to have any impact on Silver???

Bone are you intentionally coughing up all these freaks from the You Tube nut bin just to try and make yourself look a tad bit sane after all your insane predictions, no way it's not going to work.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th July 2018 at 14:31.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up I agree! The door to ridiculously cheap silver is about to shut.