Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Climate Illuminati Agenda

Thread: Climate Illuminati Agenda

Default Manufactured Weather

qwertyqwerty
    Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 9th January 2009 at 12:06.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was just in Madison yesterday. The snow cover has congealed into a large ice sheet. It was very difficult to drive, with the sun reflecting off of the ice. I packed all kinds of warm weather gear, but it didn't occur to me to bring sunglasses.

Floods and droughts. Heat waves and cold snaps. I know that a lot of you are climate change doubters, but I've seen enough to believe.