Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Gold Rush...not just a TV show.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Rush...not just a TV show.

Default Gold Rush...not just a TV show.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/04/wo...mbia.html?_r=1

seems good for mobility....as in back on people's minds around the globe.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/04/wo...mbia.html?_r=1
    seems good for mobility....as in back on people's minds around the globe.
    Curiosity will not kill this Cat!
    It doesn't matter if buying cocaine or Gold is a truly dumb idea, the Columbians are willing to make money off it.

Default Summer Doldrums...or Summer of Murder?

Gold's hangin' tough so far.

My daydreams of 900 Dinar gold are not working....can't get it to move down.

JS is fired up still: Collapse of Confidence looms on the horizon still

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor..._Sinclair.html

Cannonballers: Making the World of Precious Metals Investing a Better Place...and chicks lounging around poolside, a little more wet!

Gold's hangin' tough so far.
    My daydreams of 900 Dinar gold are not working....can't get it to move down.
    JS is fired up still: Collapse of Confidence looms on the horizon still
    Cannonballers: Making the World of Precious Metals Investing a Better Place...and chicks lounging around poolside, a little more wet!
    Jim Sinclair is bullish? Shocking! Next thing you know we're going to hear that Ted Butler, Max Keiser, Jason Hommel, and Tyler Durden are bullish.

Default Have Another....

Good Grief Shelley

There's no doubt in my mind you've been a "Wanker" and a "Deuce-Bag" your entire life.

You've nothing better to do than drop turds all over this forum....what a Troll you are

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...n_Norcini.html

Good Grief Shelley
    There's no doubt in my mind you've been a "Wanker" and a "Deuce-Bag" your entire life.
    You've nothing better to do than drop turds all over this forum....what a Troll you are
    You are probably right.

I should only listen to the eternal bulls instead of being objective.

My bad.

Default Yes Exactly...

Maybe you should pull your thumb out....sit still,

pop some Ritalin....and enjoy the show....if you're able.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EvenKeel.../1/_GdKV7nQQVg

Maybe you should pull your thumb out....sit still,
    pop some Ritalin....and enjoy the show....if you're able.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EvenKeel.../1/_GdKV7nQQVg
    Sorry, watching cartoons for education is not my thing. I prefer to read for my research.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Sorry, watching cartoons for education is not my thing. I prefer to read for my research.
    After you click on the link, you'll see how big a of a fool that you seem to us.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    After you click on the link, you'll see how big a of a fool that you seem to us.
    Sshhhh! Mr. Fudd. You're hunting Wabbits!