Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Expando Planet Model - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The Expando Planet Model

Default Webbot Predicts $600 Silver And Global Coastal Event

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Are you ready?

Less than one week until the wait is over.

I was able to find outdoor solar yard lights on sale right now at Ace Hardware,
    the ones with the built-in rechargeable 600 mAH nickel battery, matching solar cell, and LED with plastic prism for $3 each.

I snagged 6 and will go back and get 3 more of the type with the on off switch ~$3.50 next week.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

can you give me any examples of webbot being correct, for something that would not be a normal high probability event

Isn't it less accurate than the "Art Bell" new years prediction show every year ?

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    can you give me any examples of webbot being correct, for something that would not be a normal high probability event

Isn't it less accurate than the "Art Bell" new years prediction show every year ?
    I probably could, but I'm not much concerned about the accuracy.
    I just like the idea of $600 silver.
    Sorry, but I don't listen to Mr. Bell.

Default As I live in the central USA, this short term prediction is especially worrying.

as seen on urban survival...

Quake Spotting in Advance

Readers Tess in Philippines, being closer to Kamchatka and Japan than we are, sent an interesting note:

"Dear George, Clif's earthquake predictions are pretty much on the ball based on predictions made by our local seers, who attend yoga sessions at a friend's home, who is Canadian and a seer as well. They all agree there will be a big volcanic explosion, in February from a volcano in central USA (not Central America!). There is no website I can lead you to as this is pure prediction from seers who, are pretty much on the ball. That it will affect us here in the Philippines, was the reason that they got together to share their visions, though not as greatly as it will affect the USA. Note: the prediction is early Feb and not March. Perhaps that might be the start of what you and Clif have been harping on. Just take this for what it is worth. We are prepping up as well. "

One prep item that I do not own are gas masks.
    I hope the seers are seeing wrongly.

Question No one really knows what's going on.

The Salton Buttes, a line of four small volcanoes on the Salton Sea’s southeastern shore, are not only still considered active by scientists, new research indicates they last erupted thousands of years more recently than previously thought, reports ISun news on Thursday.

With increased earthquake activity, sulfur smells and mud volcanoes at the Salton Sea, the U.S. Geological Survey is wondering if there is a possibility that there could soon be a volcano eruption.

Patt Abbott, a geologist that was part of a research group says, "Most definitely volcanic activity is possible."

more at this link...

Related: Salton Sea Mystery: Active Volcanoes

Thumbs up A hearty pat myself on the back my boy. This year may be... should be very dramatic!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    [2nd August 2011] Consistent with the theory...

I just heard that there are volcanoes about to arise in California and Nevada.

Yet another reason to leave there.
    Quote Originally Posted by What is Truth? View Post
    What's the time frame for something like that to ocurr?
    No more than 10-20 months, based on the sun's output.
    .......... to the nearest second approximately 17 months passed ..........

The Salton Buttes, a line of four small volcanoes on the Salton Sea’s southeastern shore, are not only still considered active by scientists, new research indicates they last erupted thousands of years more recently than previously thought, reports ISun news on Thursday.

With increased earthquake activity, sulfur smells and mud volcanoes at the Salton Sea, the U.S. Geological Survey is wondering if there is a possibility that there could soon be a volcano eruption.

Patt Abbott, a geologist that was part of a research group says, "Most definitely volcanic activity is possible."

more at this link...

Related: Salton Sea Mystery: Active Volcanoes
    As far as I know, no California or Nevada volcano has actually erupted yet, but the "writing is on the wall",
    only three months remain in the projection window, and I wanted to post this while I am still able to get the word out.

I love good science.

Default dataset descriptors context discussion about deterministic process

Clif's Wujo 420

immediacy data intelligence report concerning global coastal event damage recovery decade

I regularly watch this map which shows the global quake activity during the past week.
    I think the total used to stay in the low to mid 100s.
    For the past year or so, averaging 150-190, rarely going over 200.

During the past month, a 50% increase in activity, and I anticipate the first 300 quake weekly total to show up in short order.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...s/recenteqsww/

edit: Shakkkke, ratttttttle, aaannnddd rrrrrroooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll,
    the count went from 292 when I posted this earlier to 296 as of right now,
    the increase is rapidly accelerating.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 22nd April 2013 at 09:42. Reason: It might accumulate to 300 before this evening.