Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Expando Planet Model - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Expando Planet Model

Default as seen today on urbansurvival.com

Looks like it's about to get bumpy.

This Presto Alert looked kind of interesting:

A class X2.1 solar X-ray flare occurred on 2011/09/06 with peak time 22:20 UT. It was produced by NOAA AR 11283, which now has become a beta-gamma-delta region. The flare was accompanied by a class II radio burst. <br /> Currently 10 MeV proton levels are rising and are expected to pass the threshold level very soon.

All of which - if e3xpando planet theories mean much, could portend another 7.0+ earthquake in the next week. Not to mention crappy ham radio conditions, but we shall see...

Meantime a reader asks:

Could it be that the upcoming shutdown of the Internet may be the result of an Electro magnetic pulse -- EMP?? The EMP (or EMP results) could be caused by an intense direct hit of a solar flare, or it could be caused by an enemy (China, Al Quiada, Palestinians, Russia, -- you name it, any of a number of crazies) that shoots a missile up off the coast that explodes a nuke high in the atmosphere. the effects would be felt far inland and would fry all unprotected (non-tempested) electronics including computers, servers, vehicle electronics, phone systems, Internet, etc. This would take YEARS to rebuild.

Yep - even having some discussion of this in the book Howard and I are working on. People seem (to me, anyway) to believe that just because something always has worked, that it will continue working flawlessly ll clockwork like.

Not!

If we get a (huge) (mega monster) (make up your own adjectives) solar flare in mid 2013 there is not enough industrial capacity on Earth to replace all the ruined electronics in a short enough period to prevent New Dark Ages.

Still, that'd be a better ending than nuclear winter, I suppose.

There. Told you I was an optimist at heart.

I know I go on and on about this, but the definitive read is the National EMP Commission report - a simple scan of the 208 page unclassified document here is must reading to 'get' where I'm coming from on this stuff. (Big 7 mb file, so takes a sec to load...).

The part which makes even our discussions around here look cheerful is this:

"The time required for full recovery of service would depend on both the disruption and damage to the electrical power infrastructure and to other national infrastructures. Larger affected areas and stronger EMP field strengths will prolong the time to recover. Some critical electrical power infrastructure components are no longer manufactured in the United States, and their acquisition ordinarily requires up to a year of lead time in routine circumstances. Damage to or loss of these components could leave significant parts of the electrical infrastructure out of service for periods measured in months to a year or more. There is a point in time at which the shortage or exhaustion of sustaining backup systems, including emergency power supplies, batteries, standby fuel supplies, communications, and manpower resources that can be mobilized, coordinated, and dispatched, together lead to a continuing degradation of critical infrastructures for a prolonged period of time." (Preface, iv-v)

And they're talking measured in years. So yes: I admit it: I'm a little preoccupied with the risks because of a) the Sun and b) all the nukes out there and c) because EMP ruins ham radio (except at a survival level) as an emergency coms center. Remember that disabled cruise ship a while back off Mexico?

A large-scale EMP event would collapse the world as we know it and the threat is scientifically credible and basically nothing is being done about it.

Whenever I publish one of these Presto Alerts, ya' ll might want to climb out of thinking inside the box now and then.

Oh...and a mega quake may be close based on this:

September 6th, 2011 10pm est in Southfield Michigan - George Again while putting out the dog tonight I saw again the clouds that I saw March 1st before the March 11th Japan earthquake. These are not quite as clear cut as the ones in the spring. But this group of about five or six seem to be going to a vanishing point in the eastern night sky.

Toss this in with all the lenticular cloud reports and you have a good case for seat belts - at home. Oh, and our best quake predictor just sent this:

hi george im sitting here having my coffee at 8:03 am sept 7 and sensors went on of quake or quakes coming as the ruteen gott bible and praying 1 to 3 days out. I would like to mention that aug 31 when i sensed quake i had no idea it was a long list of Big quakes rocking the world 6s and 7s in many different areas.maybe im going to have to have to add quakes with the S on the end . ok have a good day DW

Hmmm...seat belts?

There are so many overwhelming things all happening simultaneously.

Unlike most of them, this category of events are not man made.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 7th September 2011 at 09:38.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default As you can clearly see today, St. Louis is on the fringe of the N. American craton.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Based on the theory, this is consistent and expected.
    It's just starting.

Buy Runescape Gold|Buy Maple Story Mesos

Exclamation She's Gonna Blow Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by bigworld View Post
    Based on the theory, this is consistent and expected.
    It's just starting.
    Interesting handle there bigworld, considering the topic and all.

Canary Island Evacuated Amid Volcano Fears

Default A 5.6 mag used to be BIG news.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...37.-98.-96.php

Now that we know about the Expando model and craton geography (Oklahoma's on the boundary), this makes sense.

Default I wouldn't get that close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQdZCmqC2w

Water absorbing the sulfurous plume is a good thing.

gijjarg Guest

It haves an unlimited amount of levels which is made to see how far you can go.

Default great photo spread of new Canary Island

Default Besides Alaska, where will North America erupt first?

Volcanoes: hottest thing in Congo

Africa's most active volcano, Nyiragongo, has drawn tourists from around the world after its latest eruption. The rise in tourism has many in the country hopeful that the added revenues will spark a revival in the war-ravaged country, in spite of many dangers that remain. (Cai Tjeenk Willink, Virunga National Park/Courtesy)

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, or Wyoming?
    I see Quebec had a temblor.
    Hawaii will probably get a lot more active in 2012.