Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Expando Planet Model - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Expando Planet Model

Cool It's now Summer. Enjoy it while you can.

Japan Facing Magma Surges

excerpt...

While doing the decontamination project in the north, I dug a deep hole in a field to check on background radiation. Layer after alternating layer of thick volcanic deposits (yellow soil, pyroclastic) and thin bands of black organic matter. In other words, for most of Japanese prehistory, volcanoes - not life - have ruled.

The Tohoku region is a series of vast volcano craters, all of them still alive and well, bubbling up hot springs. Most are not little mountains, but massive, the size of counties in the USA.

The phenomenal frequency of big quakes in Tohoku, they are happening at light speed in geological time, means magma is on the move.

If one or more of these giants blow, the land will be covered by 2 - 4 meters of ash and toxic gas. That, in turn, would completely shut down roads, power and water, meaning all the nuclear reactors in northern Japan would melt down.

The events since 3.11 could be a mere hint of things to come, a triple disaster leading toward the fourth and final catastrophe.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    excerpt...
    While doing the decontamination project in the north, I dug a deep hole in a field to check on background radiation. Layer after alternating layer of thick volcanic deposits (yellow soil, pyroclastic) and thin bands of black organic matter. In other words, for most of Japanese prehistory, volcanoes - not life - have ruled.
    The Tohoku region is a series of vast volcano craters, all of them still alive and well, bubbling up hot springs. Most are not little mountains, but massive, the size of counties in the USA.

The phenomenal frequency of big quakes in Tohoku, they are happening at light speed in geological time, means magma is on the move.
    If one or more of these giants blow, the land will be covered by 2 - 4 meters of ash and toxic gas. That, in turn, would completely shut down roads, power and water, meaning all the nuclear reactors in northern Japan would melt down.
    The events since 3.11 could be a mere hint of things to come, a triple disaster leading toward the fourth and final catastrophe.
    Correct me if wrong, but didn't the world come to an end a month ago? Oh wait, they postponed it until October 21st. I can tell you that when it happened in 1994 it was pretty awful, and the young people can't even begin to imagine how bad the end of the world was back in 1988.

Default Turd Dropper

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Correct me if wrong, but didn't the world come to an end a month ago? Oh wait, they postponed it until October 21st. I can tell you that when it happened in 1994 it was pretty awful, and the young people can't even begin to imagine how bad the end of the world was back in 1988.
    What a shocker...

The senior Troll on this forum (Matthew Shelley) ****ing up another thread.

This is what I think you really mean to say....when you interject your garbage (though I can't decipher your Troll language....so I don't know what you're jibberring about)

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Carry on Shelley....you Troll

Cannonballers: Making the World of Precious Metals Investing a Better Place...and chicks lounging around poolside, a little more wet!

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    What a shocker...
    The senior Troll on this forum (Matthew Shelley) ****ing up another thread.
    This is what I think you really mean to say....when you interject your garbage (though I can't decipher your Troll language....so I don't know what you're jibberring about)
    Carry on Shelley....you Troll
    Well, I have heard there is this brand new website you can use, if you want to understand some of the things other people have to say.

I believe it's called "Google". You might want to check it out.

Default Consistent with the theory...

I just heard that there are volcanoes about to arise in California and Nevada.

Yet another reason to leave there.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I just heard that there are volcanoes about to arise in California and Nevada.

Yet another reason to leave there.
    What's the time frame for something like that to ocurr?

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by What is Truth? View Post
    What's the time frame for something like that to ocurr?
    No more than 10-20 months, based on the sun's output.

Arrow The Fukushima of the west? So far, St. Louis has been invincible.

excerpts from Fukushima on the Mississippi

"But Tuesday’s earthquake along the East Coast is a reminder that disasters can hit where they’re least expected. And if the nightmare scenario comes, government officials worry that state and federal authorities won’t be able to handle the “cascading failures” that follow. The results of May’s disaster exercise won’t be released to the public. But privately, these government officials say they’re glad that this earthquake was just a drill — and not the big one. Especially because there are so many nuclear power plants in the fault zone*."

"On Dec. 16, 1811, a magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit the New Madrid fault line, which lies on the border region of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. It’s by far the largest earthquake ever to strike the United States east of the Rockies. Up to 129,000 square kilometers [50,000 square miles] were hit with “raised or sunken lands, fissures, sinks, sand blows, and large landslides,” according to the U.S. Geological Service. “Huge waves on the Mississippi River overwhelmed many boats and washed others high onto the shore. High banks caved and collapsed into the river; sand bars and points of islands gave way; whole islands disappeared.” People as far away as New York City were awakened by the shaking.

More quakes, of a similar size, followed. But the loss of life was minimal: Not too many people lived in the area at the time. Today, there are more than 15 million people living in the quake zone. If a similar quake hit, “7.2 million people could be displaced, with 2 million seeking temporary shelter” in the first three days, FEMA Associate Adminsitrator William Carwile told a Congressional panel in 2010 (.pdf). “Direct economic losses for the eight states could total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses at least twice that amount.”"

"“Electric power would go out, not for days, but for weeks and months in the four state region,” he said. “Municipal water systems, they all run on electricity, don’t they? Well, people are gonna get thirsty. You need water for firefighting, don’t you? Second, all gasoline pumps run on electric power. Same with diesel fuel. So in terms of road mobility, of getting the relief forces in, and evacuating people out — no gasoline? The cascading failures go on and on.”

Including, potentially, a Fukushima on the Mississippi. 15 nuclear power plants are in the New Madrid seismic zone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cislqOY-K94

(Seriously, as a degreed engineer) I think it's probably past time to shutter those nuclear power plants.

excerpts from Fukushima on the Mississippi
    "But Tuesday’s earthquake along the East Coast is a reminder that disasters can hit where they’re least expected. And if the nightmare scenario comes, government officials worry that state and federal authorities won’t be able to handle the “cascading failures” that follow. The results of May’s disaster exercise won’t be released to the public. But privately, these government officials say they’re glad that this earthquake was just a drill — and not the big one. Especially because there are so many nuclear power plants in the fault zone*"
    "On Dec. 16, 1811, a magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit the New Madrid fault line, which lies on the border region of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. It’s by far the largest earthquake ever to strike the United States east of the Rockies. Up to 129,000 square kilometers [50,000 square miles] were hit with “raised or sunken lands, fissures, sinks, sand blows, and large landslides,” according to the U.S. Geological Service. “Huge waves on the Mississippi River overwhelmed many boats and washed others high onto the shore. High banks caved and collapsed into the river; sand bars and points of islands gave way; whole islands disappeared.” People as far away as New York City were awakened by the shaking.
    More quakes, of a similar size, followed. But the loss of life was minimal: Not too many people lived in the area at the time. Today, there are more than 15 million people living in the quake zone. If a similar quake hit, “7.2 million people could be displaced, with 2 million seeking temporary shelter” in the first three days, FEMA Associate Adminsitrator William Carwile told a Congressional panel in 2010 (.pdf). “Direct economic losses for the eight states could total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses at least twice that amount.”"
    "“Electric power would go out, not for days, but for weeks and months in the four state region,” he said. “Municipal water systems, they all run on electricity, don’t they? Well, people are gonna get thirsty. You need water for firefighting, don’t you? Second, all gasoline pumps run on electric power. Same with diesel fuel. So in terms of road mobility, of getting the relief forces in, and evacuating people out — no gasoline? The cascading failures go on and on.”
    Including, potentially, a Fukushima on the Mississippi. 15 nuclear power plants are in the New Madrid seismic zone."
    (Seriously, as a degreed engineer) I think it's probably past time to shutter those nuclear power plants.
    You forgot to mention that the seismologists expect the New Madrid fault to let loose sometime between tomorrow and 1000 years from now, and that they are estimating it to be over a 10.0 quake.

Default This is an undeniable trend of increasing activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    You forgot to mention that the seismologists expect the New Madrid fault to let loose sometime between tomorrow and 1000 years from now, and that they are estimating it to be over a 10.0 quake.
    No "Shelley" I did not forget anything.
    What you quoted was a quote you jackass.

Quake-hit Iceland volcano Katla shows strengthening signs of eruption

600th eruption rocks Sakurajima

Increased activity at 22 volcanoes, alert raised

Alaska’s Cleveland Volcano Erupts

Eruption At Chile Volcano May Be Winding Down