Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Expando Planet Model - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Expando Planet Model

Quote Originally Posted by UmassSteve View Post
    2.) Where the hell is this mass coming from that made this planet increase from a third of its size?
    It's really, really bad form to make those sort of comments without first at least reading (with comprehension) the linked article, where that question is answered.
    If this is typical of your learning style, you won't learn very much at Umass.
    You need to find things on your own without having it spoon-fed to you.

Prospector, thanks for the video links.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Post You'll need more than 15 minutes to read this.

2012 Ė Doom - the rest of the story.

"Skeptics: donít waste your time fighting with me about the views expressed herein. Instead go to YouTube, and search for the video's produced by Neal Adams. Watch a few of these and then debate the issue with your own lying eyes before getting raspy with me." - C.H.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by UmassSteve View Post
    SHB, sometimes when I read the things you post I can only believe your ultimate goal is to goad me into having a catastrophic aneurysm. So very many, many, many things are wrong with this.
    1.) Hearts can become bigger and stronger, and indeed many animals have variable heart sizes today.
    2.) Where the hell is this mass coming from that made this planet increase from a third of its size?
    3.) Oxygen made up 30% of the atmosphere during most of the Jurassic, thus making it very easy for gigantism in various forms.
    4.) Way more points than I am interested in making

And finally...can you provide me a list of all the science teachers you ever had so I can systematically murder each and every one for failing you, and society at large, so very, very badly?
    Teachers? I am sure that is yet another concept that consists of facts that he doesn't believe in.

Wink We watched Coneheads last weekend Matt.

This isn't nearly as entertaining, but it is way more informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

The ocean floor age analysis alone should be enough proof.

Exclamation things are suddenly popping all over

Default Amazing photos coming out of Chile today.

Cool What's up sun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyCmRWV-8o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZHkGgyBqx8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6kfWHIjN0
    Based on the theory, this is consistent and expected.
    It's just starting.
    Let's really enjoy the summer.

Default we slept right through it

Quake on Unknown Fault Rattles St. Louis

Jun 7, 2011 10:21 AM ET
    By OurAmazingPlanet Staff

A magnitude 4.5 earthquake struck overnight near St. Louis, Mo., next to the notorious New Madrid seismic zone, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

Residents reported shaking for up to 30 minutes, according to news reports. The quake struck about 3 miles (5 kilometers) underground and about 50 miles (82 km) southwest of St. Louis.

The rupture was on an unknown fault in the Illinois basin-Ozark dome region, which is adjacent to the more famous — and more seismically active — New Madrid seismic zone. About 200 years ago, the New Madrid zone unleashed a series of powerful earthquakes that downed trees and sent waves on the Mississippi River roaring over its banks.

The Illinois basin-Ozark dome region has never seen a quake that big. This region covers parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri and Arkansas. The region has known faults but numerous smaller or deeply buried faults remain undetected, according to the USGS.

Even the known faults are poorly located, so few earthquakes in the region can be linked to named faults and it is difficult to determine if a known fault is still active and could slip and cause an earthquake.

Moderately damaging earthquakes strike somewhere in the region each decade or two, and smaller earthquakes are felt about once or twice a year. The largest historical earthquake in the region (magnitude 5.4) damaged southern Illinois in 1968.

A multi-state earthquake drill was held in the region earlier this year to raise awareness of the fault systems and their potential to rupture.

-----------------------------

That was extremely shallow.

It all due to the secret government tunnel system with their 10,000 MPH trains that run though them........

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/AllNew...ndshuttles.htm

All forms of self defeating behaviors are unseen and unconscious, which is why their existence is denied.
    Vernon Howard

Thumbs down WIT, this is real science, not juvenile stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by What is Truth? View Post
    It all due to the secret government tunnel system with their 10,000 MPH trains that run though them........

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/AllNew...ndshuttles.htm
    There are already enough goofballs on this site.
    Why are you adding to it?

Anyhow back on the topic,
    if there ever was such a tunnel system,
    under the Expando paradigm,
    it must surely be broken by now.

Also consistent with the Expando model,
    my guess is that the reason that the eastern Missouri fault was previously unknown
    is because it is brand spanking new.