Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Expando Planet Model - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Expando Planet Model

Question the Pacific Rim seems rather inhospitable lately

Pacific Buoy Alert/Shiveluch Volcano Erupting

Yikes, that was some huge water jostling.
    Time to leave the beautiful PacNW?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I missed (at least) one.

Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano Erupts

Cool It is illogical to think that tectonic plate drift could create the Rockies.

Everyday occurrence this breaking news...
    World - Smoking Bali Volcano Forces Thousands to Evacuate
    By Melina Delkic On 9/22/17 at 9:56 AM

It might be difficult to find some volcanoes that are inactive today when the autumnal equinox is at 3:02 pm CDT.

Believe it or not silver spot is under $17 which makes it an extremely attractive day to order some silver.
    There are some great deals out there.
    May I suggest this design that I really want to order, but can't justify setting up an account there just for a couple of these at $20 a pop.

BANKSTER JUSTICE 2017

P.S. If anyone knows anybody in Calipatria, California, then tell them to move ASAP.
    http://geology.com/below-sea-level/ http://volcano.si.edu/reports_weekly.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If anyone knows anybody in Calipatria, California, then tell them to move ASAP.
    http://geology.com/below-sea-level/ http://volcano.si.edu/reports_weekly.cfm[/SIZE]

This is interesting, your living next to a nuclear dump fire and your telling others to run for their lives.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    This is interesting, your living next to a nuclear dump fire and your telling others to run for their lives.
    You see Vale, physical contact with lava is close to instant death.
    And drowning is also in the mix.

BTW, because of the danger I've learned many ways to mitigate radiation, and I employ several.
    I now consider myself to be an expert in surviving the kabbal genocide!
    I've recently stumbled across yet another amazing discovery!!!
    The second of three Amazon shipments of this fountain of youth is due today!!!

OK maybe not fountain of youth for an old geezer like myself, but the elusive anti-aging substance!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I've recently stumbled across yet another amazing discovery!!!

The second of three Amazon shipments of this fountain of youth is due today!!!

OK maybe not fountain of youth for an old geezer like myself, but the elusive anti-aging substance!
    Second of three, boy are you way behind. I've been reading about them for thirty years and there are at least 300 that have been discovered by now. My god look what it's done for Betty White!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!