Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Help Appreciated - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Appreciated

hmmm, I think I'll buy a pellet gun and shoot birds...
    TRUTH is not dependent on one's belief of it...
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"Get Real"

Default I'm A First Year College Student and Silver Investor

My advice would be to buy whatever you can get, but try to make purchases on a scheduled basis, ex. monthly, quarterly, etc. That way you dollar cost average and you are constantly adding to your position. Constantly adding is what helps me sleep at night, knowing where things are headed. So, hold on to what you've got, and keep growing your position. Good Work!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    As long as you keep the purchase under $10,000 per month, the IRS won't know you have them
    I love it!
    This is what I tell people all the time and it's the biggest reason why I have started buying PM's.
    If they don't know they can't take.
    And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
    Psalm 12:6

Default collection

That is the most beautiful collection of spam I've ever saw. I bet it's worth a fortune. Now start working on your sardine collection. I just opened a tin of sardines and hot peppers last night. Actually not bad, mixes with rice and beans nicely. 2013 expiration on the soy oil ones. My meat last longer then your meat!

I can't believe you've got the 70th year addition spam. That can's worth 465.00
    Last edited by cugir321; 28th November 2008 at 05:28.

Default birds

I gonna buy birds and teach them to attack people with pellet guns. Steal their gun, sell it and buy more spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyosilver View Post
    hmmm, I think I'll buy a pellet gun and shoot birds...
    (courtesy of the "bird association for a gun free world")

Default Testing 1..2..3

I'm new and just wanted to run a post test to ensure that any real question I ask doesn't end up getting typed and then not posted anyways. But as long as I'm testing. Someone please tell me all my recent acquisitions of Gold and Silver have not been a wast of my money. I bailed on about half my petty cash from the safe and filled it up with what looks like a bunch of shiny paperweights. My wife thinks I'm loosing my mind. Someone reassure me that it will be a great investment.

It may or may not prove to be a great investment, but unlike shares, bonds, notes, CDCs and other pieces of paper (or digits in a computer) it will always have a value so long as there are a few humanbeans on this earth.

Ok, I'll put it this way....If you can think of one other material thing that would be a better investment......Let me know!
    TRUTH is not dependent on one's belief of it...
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"Get Real"

Default Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm
    this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
    are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
    to thatone?

sunsetcliff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cabtrom View Post
    I'm new and just wanted to run a post test to ensure that any real question I ask doesn't end up getting typed and then not posted anyways. But as long as I'm testing. Someone please tell me all my recent acquisitions of Gold and Silver have not been a wast of my money. I bailed on about half my petty cash from the safe and filled it up with what looks like a bunch of shiny paperweights. My wife thinks I'm loosing my mind. Someone reassure me that it will be a great investment.
    Ill trade you that for some ole stock certificates. they are pretty to look at. (but worthless)