Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Federal attacks on the silver market.
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal attacks on the silver market.

Angry Federal attacks on the silver market.

Wise men once declared that "...a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.".

Pursuant to the above advice, the following is a list of recent major federal attacks on the people that make up the market. It is not meant to be comprehensive. I am sure that a lot of reprehensible federal activity is not listed.
    However, each and every item on the list is important, and worthy of your perusal and investigation. Taken collectively, they are just cause for a divorce.

I've separated the federal attacks on our people into four groups:

*** Agencies ***
    Homeland Security Food Safety Act
    EPA allowing FLUORIDE/WI-FI/CHEMTRAILS/COREXIT into the environment
    FDA approval of harmful synthetic sugars and dyes, crackdown on colloidal silver distribution
    DEA enforcement of unconstitutional federal drug legislation
    TSA gate rape
    FBI criminal destruction of 911 HOAX evidence (Pentagon tapes, skyscraper steel)
    enforcement of HATE CRIME and other zionist unconstitutional federal legislation,
    and creating a thug atmosphere of truth suppression in general

*** Armed Services ***
    COAST GUARD - Gulf Genocide
    USAF - Chemtrails
    Mercenary (Xe/Dyncorp) payroll

*** Direct Puppet ***
    Executive usurpation and decimation of state National Guards
    Recent congressional acts in general, CFTC regulatory effectiveness

*** Big Rothschild Brother ***
    IRS - $600 transaction limit trigger for1099
    Federal Reserve - 0% of income taxes collected used for USA

FACT: 33% of the US Supreme Court are Ashkenazi (fake Hebrew) Zionists,
    versus far less than 1% of the general population.

To illustrate how preposterous this critical situation is... to be as overrepresented as the chosen people, blacks would have to be 100% of a 33 member U.S. Supreme Court.

Of course just informing you of that FACT could and will be deemed a HATE CRIME by the unconstitutional federal legislation.

Although in my opinion very few Americans living today actually believe in it, the first two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America (1776) follow.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Believing in that sort of stuff today can get you in trouble.

Not to be totally pessimistic, I do see a tiny ray of hope here and there,

Lawmaker's new proposal would hit feds with charges
    Tells IRS, DEA, BATFE agents to get authorization for arrests from sheriffs

but just not enough to make me feel good about our future here in the U.S. of A.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I wonder if it's fun to be insane?

Doesn't look like it is.
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    insane?
    This. You need to start taking your meds.

I wonder how long jewish folk or black folk would hang around this site after they read some of this junk? I would stand beside any man that would join the fight to repell the forces of EVIL that we are engageing, for the life of me I don't understand why this stuff is allowed around here, and the fact that I know it is fake and for shock value alone makes it even worse, CHRIS do you not understand that people Really died and their skins used for lampshades because of people who turely hold these beliefs?
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    I wonder how long jewish folk or black folk would hang around this site after they read some of this junk? I would stand beside any man that would join the fight to repell the forces of EVIL that we are engageing, for the life of me I don't understand why this stuff is allowed around here, and the fact that I know it is fake and for shock value alone makes it even worse, CHRIS do you not understand that people Really died and their skins used for lampshades because of people who turely hold these beliefs?
    Been there, done that. No use trying. This site is a 99% free-for-all joke.
    You need a deep, wide filter to get through it.
    Enjoy your day.
    Caedite eos.

Default I predicted the enemy would avoid the topic content and attack the messenger.

I have a problem with you lumping black folk in with a ill defined group like "Jews".

There are so many variations of the concept "Jew" that it is truly one of the most intentionally ambiguous adjectives that I know of.

However in this thread, I do not want to be sidetracked into a discussion about it. Kindly create another thread and I'll gladly participate in a discussion about it.

It is just as an engineer, I tend to avoid the use of such imprecise language.
    If your intent is determining the truth, then you would avoid using the word "jew" as a noun.

Now black is much less ambiguous.

It might be interesting to post this content on a black site, check out the reaction for a few days, then post a link here.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Legalize It!

... and I will advertise it ...

I see what you are saying, but you never actually say what you are talking about. You say "this junk" and "this stuff" and "it" and "these beliefs" but you don't identify the antecedents. What are you talking about?
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.

Default Overpriced illegal drugs compete with silver for people's fiat.

US Troops Patrolling Opium Poppy Fields in Afghanistan *(nice photography)*

Any way that you look at this, using the army to protect Rothschild farms is disrespectful of our troops.

Their heroin is just another vector of attack.

Afghanistan: Troops Guarding the Poppy Fields

Default Another avenue of federal attack is imminently forthcoming.

CONGRESSIONAL OVERRIDE OF STATE'S MORTGAGE PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS

The last attempt was HR3808 and it failed, but it seems that these attacks keep on getting attached to bills by our enemies until they get through.