Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

One reason Gold/silver will go to the Moon.

Thread: One reason Gold/silver will go to the Moon.

Default One reason Gold/silver will go to the Moon.

Of all the reasons that makes the price of gold and silver move up ( There are many that exist right now.) We have to remember that in unstable times it moves up. There are a lot of signs that a major out break can happen over night. I dont know of all the threats off the top of my head but I do know that tensions are high and there is a substantial risk right now between the US and China, and the US and Russia. Right now Russia is flexing their muscles using their military because of several reasons one being our missile's defends being built in Europe and Chinas threats of selling over 900 Billion of our Dollars with the intent of collapsing the Dollar. Cant people see we (the US ) is playing a Tit for Tat with them? Right after they (China ) threaten to sell Dollars we (US ) Recalls millions of Toys made in China because of Dangers like lead in them. That lead we probably always there. This is a Cold War with a lot of players involved. It is my belief that when someone decides to call someones bluff thats when the real run will begin.

This link will take you to one of the things That I mentioned in my last post. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...sspower18.html

Cool If I may be so bold...

If you focus on the Federal Reserve act and watch the enormus amounts of debt that have been piled on us by them you will see that over the past 95 years the secret string pullers have done 99% of what they started out to do.
    1) Deflate the US dollar and take it off any metal standard
    2)Creation of the fiat money and thus massive inflation
    3)Send every American worth less and 1 Billion to the pour house

My crystal ball is hazy and often the timing is off but I assure you we are heading into a time of Hyperinflation when the camels back breaks. The doomsdayer's say it was in the 80's then 90's now today, but history will show that the stress of the M3 debt on our debter nation can not tolerate much more. You wonder who the 4 entities are that are manipulating the market are?? Try the wealthiest faimiles on the planet that never ever show up on the magazine most wealth list - Rothschild, JP Moragan and the like. Gates and Buffett don't hold a candle to those guys. Its said their wealth is so great your mind can not think across it. Its not when silver hits 50 its when it hits 50,000 or like Germany - 5 billion an ounce.
    The good news is one ounce of silver can pay off my house and everyone I know. The down side is it will cost 50 million for a gallon of gas.

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Default Yet another reason to ride

Glad I ride a recumbent bike. The Honda won't make it far without gas O lean.

Quote Originally Posted by DLarned View Post
    The good news is one ounce of silver can pay off my house and everyone I know. The down side is it will cost 50 million for a gallon of gas.