Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt

Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    Hangem! Hangem High!
    Excellent idea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJM2paIyn2c
    Caedite eos.

"The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a Nation." - Vladimir Lenin.
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Default Now that we know who the true commies are....

Quote Originally Posted by Cup-of-Ruin View Post
    "The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a Nation." - Vladimir Lenin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Usl1v7u40

Let's roll.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

A stroke of the pen and the national debt is gone.....bail out ...national debt is a fictional number anyway.

I am surprised to see China mentioned so infrequently in this thread. China, with her military might, is not an insignificant variable in this equation. We cannot simply repudiate our debt and expect China to absorb the hit without retaliation. The potential economic and political upheaval in China would demand a strong response from their government. The only thing I see to mitigate such a response is Taiwan. China just might be content to take the hit if we would be slow to defend Taiwan against a Chinese takeover. But somehow this seems too simplistic, and I fear China will strike at the interests of the U.S. in a big way should we default.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Amen and ROCK ON!!!

Default Unless we stand up to the banksters, we know the answer.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K