Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,579

    Post America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt

    America: Repudiate your $17 trillion of debt
    By 21st Century Wire

    If all the $17 trillion were owed to one man, you would want everyone to repudiate that debt, wouldn’t you? So what’s so special about Rothschild that you will sacrifice your country, your business, your home, your job and your family’s future to him?

    By Richard Eastman
    Feb 17, 2011


    Millions will die, and ten million minds will crack and a hundred million lives will fall apart. The pain and grief for what has happened and the future that has been robbed will be intolerable. And the talking heads go on: The government must cut this, the people must do without that, wages must be cut drastically, benefits must disappear, packages smaller, ingredients more inferior etc. Because the we owe $17 trillion and it has to be paid.


    But do we really have to pay Mr. Rothschild and Mr. Rockefeller and Mr. Soros etc …?

    If all the $17 trillion were owed just to me, would you still feel obligated to inflict all that damage on so many lives? Or would you repudiate and say, “To hell with you, Dick Eastman”

    And what kind of person would I be if I insisted that $17 trillion had to be taken from everyone so that I could possess that much wealth?


    Millions of debt slaves are sacrificed to Goldman-Sachs each year.
    Wouldn’t it be very strange that no one in the media or in government or in the economics departments of our great universities ever once asks, is Rothschild really that wonderful that 300 million people must live short lives of agony so that he can add to the astronomical amount of wealth he already possesses?

    All the news media talk about our debt and the suffering that must come of it. Where from our bodies we should cut our pound of flesh? And more than a pound! Hundreds of millions of people ruined and thrown into misery… and not one of them ever asks the basic questions:

    Who is getting this $17 trillion dollars?

    Where is what we bought with that $17 trillion dollars?

    What did the lenders give up to make that $17 trillion available to us?

    Since we are the ones who work and invent and manage and they are the ones who make loans, how is it that they end up owning it all?



    Did they provide the money for the bubbles- or in fact did we ourselves make the bubbles by putting up our own equity in second mortgage agreements? Yet they get the houses and the compound interest over principal when all they put into the job was a half hour of keyboarding.

    Government can declare eminent domain and take our houses, they can vote to tax away all we have, but why do they never put a graduated earnings tax on interest earnings? Why do they never pass a law requiring that debt burdens adjust to average household purchasing power?

    Why is government borrowing from international bankers the one thing in all the world that is not regulated in any way?

    Politicians don’t call for debt repudiation because they know doing so would get them killed.

    Arm chair economists don’t advocate repudiation because they think they know that a nation needs credit in order to have the money necessary for the economy to function at all. If we repudiate, all loans will be recalled and no one will have money to buy anything.

    But guess what? Social Credit makes them unnecessary. The government can set up a system whereby all the new money that the economy needs can originate by fiat in the household sector, in the hands of the people, so they can go out and buy so that businesses can be profitable and keep people employed. No longer will people have to trade their equity for purchasing power to meet their debt obligations.


    This imp says: "Congress allowed the wars and voted the money- it would not be honorable for you to refuse to pay the debt they incurred- even if it was Rothschild/Rockefeller/Soros who bought their elections and own the political operatives who froze you out of the nominating process".
    The answer is simple. Repudiate… while at the same time issuing new money to households. It would be like having an income tax refund every month — no interest, no pay back of principal.

    And if every nation in the world called for repudiation of national debt- and all interest due on loans to banks, so that only principal must be paid back- then where would be the recession?

    Only repudiation and social credit together can save this country and every country. You can’t repudiate national debt unless you have a system of social credit to replace the credit that Rothschild will forever withdraw.

    Repudiation is justified. They have been running a crooked wheel and fraud vitiates all contracts.

    Repudiate all debt and remove any official that puts the Rothschilds above the nation and the people.

    If we make it a world repudiation and if we replace the withdrawn credit with social credit- it will not be the end. It will be the beginning. Recessions and economic scandals should never be. With Social Credit they won’t be ever again.

    And Rothschild is responsible to the billions who owe them money or owe them rent or pay them their monopoly profits. Or, if he is not, then he has no business being the richest man on earth (I speak of course of Rothschild as representing all the breed of merchant bankers- I am not talking about one man, but a network of crime families who dominate high finance).

    Every man is responsible to every other man.


    Rather than sending it to your Rothschild representative,
    why not use your money to buy silver?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,003

    Default

    Now the wonderfully in debt mcmerica is going to start charging an entrance fee for everyone coming into their country. $5.50 for Canadians = $100 million into US coffers.

    Great way to run your country -- let the foreigners, those who can't vote against you and those who you are in debt to, pay off your debt!

    Things just keep getting messier and mussier and muddier....
    Caedite eos.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Hangem! Hangem High!
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,579

    Default Since the neo-pharisees have halted Jubilee, repudiation is OUR only choice.

    Teacher shortage closes Milwaukee schools
    Feb 18, 2011 6:43am

    MILWAUKEE (AP)
    — The state's largest school district has joined those that have canceled classes due to teacher shortages caused by union protests at the state Capitol.

    Officials say more than 600 of the 5,400 teachers in Milwaukee Public Schools called in sick Friday to attend the protests over Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill. The district has more than 82,000 students at 184 schools.

    Schools in Madison, Janesville, Wisconsin Dells and other districts around Wisconsin are also closed. Teachers and other state union workers are upset that Republican Gov. Scott Walker wants to curtail their collective bargaining rights and is asking them to contribute more to their health insurance and pensions.

    Angry public workers have packed the state Capitol in Madison in protest.

    --------------------------------------

    I agree with George Ure that the problem is not the state.
    The problem is the monetary system of debt slavery.

    The following is a bit of his clear headed thinking this morning on the matter:

    Look: I've been a "union man" in my working career (IAM 751 in Seattle, journey R&E mechanic way back when) and I really appreciate what unions have done for working people. The forty-hour workweek, employer provided healthcare, good pension plans, and so on.

    I've also been on the management side: "How can we cut healthcare costs, how can we get more done in 40-hours, let's not have a pension plan..."

    What BOTH SIDES are failing to acknowledge is the true source of the problem. Which is what? (Repeat after me!)

    Crooked Money

    Wisconsin is a Crooked Money Showdown

    Amazingly, almost no one is presenting it in this like.

    Fact: Since 1913, the purchasing power of American dollars has been watered down to where it only buys 4½ ¢ worth of goods. And you know where the rest has gone? DEBT. State DEBT, Federal DEBT, Consumer DEBT, Credit Card DEBT...and all of this in the process of stealing an entire generation's retirement and (look surprised here) People in Wisconsin just happen to be waking up to this and are seriously pissed.

    Then comes the vagabond media (we're in sweeps right now, by the way) and they toss all kinds of invective on the simmering problem without calling out the SOB's who set up constantly watered down paper instead of hard money which would be convertible to gold, silver, or so many BTU's of energy - as being the underlying cause.

    Instead, we're living in a country where the half-thinking media manages to make fun of Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwean hyperinflation yet can't see us starting up the same damnable hockey stick curve - which will bring with it? The same (inevitable outcome) here in the Good Old U.S. of A.


    Buy your silver before the $6 up days.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Teacher shortage closes Milwaukee schools
    Feb 18, 2011 6:43am

    MILWAUKEE (AP)
    — The state's largest school district has joined those that have canceled classes due to teacher shortages caused by union protests at the state Capitol.

    Officials say more than 600 of the 5,400 teachers in Milwaukee Public Schools called in sick Friday to attend the protests over Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill. The district has more than 82,000 students at 184 schools.

    Schools in Madison, Janesville, Wisconsin Dells and other districts around Wisconsin are also closed. Teachers and other state union workers are upset that Republican Gov. Scott Walker wants to curtail their collective bargaining rights and is asking them to contribute more to their health insurance and pensions.

    Angry public workers have packed the state Capitol in Madison in protest.

    --------------------------------------

    I agree with George Ure that the problem is not the state.
    The problem is the monetary system of debt slavery.

    The following is a bit of his clear headed thinking this morning on the matter:

    Look: I've been a "union man" in my working career (IAM 751 in Seattle, journey R&E mechanic way back when) and I really appreciate what unions have done for working people. The forty-hour workweek, employer provided healthcare, good pension plans, and so on.

    I've also been on the management side: "How can we cut healthcare costs, how can we get more done in 40-hours, let's not have a pension plan..."

    What BOTH SIDES are failing to acknowledge is the true source of the problem. Which is what? (Repeat after me!)

    Crooked Money

    Wisconsin is a Crooked Money Showdown

    Amazingly, almost no one is presenting it in this like.

    Fact: Since 1913, the purchasing power of American dollars has been watered down to where it only buys 4½ ¢ worth of goods. And you know where the rest has gone? DEBT. State DEBT, Federal DEBT, Consumer DEBT, Credit Card DEBT...and all of this in the process of stealing an entire generation's retirement and (look surprised here) People in Wisconsin just happen to be waking up to this and are seriously pissed.

    Then comes the vagabond media (we're in sweeps right now, by the way) and they toss all kinds of invective on the simmering problem without calling out the SOB's who set up constantly watered down paper instead of hard money which would be convertible to gold, silver, or so many BTU's of energy - as being the underlying cause.

    Instead, we're living in a country where the half-thinking media manages to make fun of Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwean hyperinflation yet can't see us starting up the same damnable hockey stick curve - which will bring with it? The same (inevitable outcome) here in the Good Old U.S. of A.


    Buy your silver before the $6 up days.
    A blind man could see this crap comeing, but if you point it out your a right wing nut job, well how crazy am I now? And this is just the GET GO.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Teacher shortage closes Milwaukee schools
    Feb 18, 2011 6:43am

    MILWAUKEE (AP)
    — The state's largest school district has joined those that have canceled classes due to teacher shortages caused by union protests at the state Capitol.

    Officials say more than 600 of the 5,400 teachers in Milwaukee Public Schools called in sick Friday to attend the protests over Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill. The district has more than 82,000 students at 184 schools.

    Schools in Madison, Janesville, Wisconsin Dells and other districts around Wisconsin are also closed. Teachers and other state union workers are upset that Republican Gov. Scott Walker wants to curtail their collective bargaining rights and is asking them to contribute more to their health insurance and pensions.

    Angry public workers have packed the state Capitol in Madison in protest.

    --------------------------------------

    I agree with George Ure that the problem is not the state.
    The problem is the monetary system of debt slavery.

    The following is a bit of his clear headed thinking this morning on the matter:

    Look: I've been a "union man" in my working career (IAM 751 in Seattle, journey R&E mechanic way back when) and I really appreciate what unions have done for working people. The forty-hour workweek, employer provided healthcare, good pension plans, and so on.

    I've also been on the management side: "How can we cut healthcare costs, how can we get more done in 40-hours, let's not have a pension plan..."

    What BOTH SIDES are failing to acknowledge is the true source of the problem. Which is what? (Repeat after me!)

    Crooked Money

    Wisconsin is a Crooked Money Showdown

    Amazingly, almost no one is presenting it in this like.

    Fact: Since 1913, the purchasing power of American dollars has been watered down to where it only buys 4½ ¢ worth of goods. And you know where the rest has gone? DEBT. State DEBT, Federal DEBT, Consumer DEBT, Credit Card DEBT...and all of this in the process of stealing an entire generation's retirement and (look surprised here) People in Wisconsin just happen to be waking up to this and are seriously pissed.

    Then comes the vagabond media (we're in sweeps right now, by the way) and they toss all kinds of invective on the simmering problem without calling out the SOB's who set up constantly watered down paper instead of hard money which would be convertible to gold, silver, or so many BTU's of energy - as being the underlying cause.

    Instead, we're living in a country where the half-thinking media manages to make fun of Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwean hyperinflation yet can't see us starting up the same damnable hockey stick curve - which will bring with it? The same (inevitable outcome) here in the Good Old U.S. of A.


    Buy your silver before the $6 up days.


    I like the letter but I didn't see it at the link you provided...

    Where did you get it from???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    I like the letter but I didn't see it at the link you provided...

    Where did you get it from???
    Click on George Ure's name above to surf to a (week) daily must read blog.

    Wow 6 replies and 0 views.
    Must be a new record.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cowtown, Alberta
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    The government can set up a system whereby all the new money that the economy needs can originate by fiat in the household sector, in the hands of the people, so they can go out and buy so that businesses can be profitable and keep people employed.

    Yeah, right, solve the problem created by too much credit by producing more fiat currency. The Rothschilds have nothing to do with this; it is runamok politicians pandering to the general public who want government spending cut as long as it isn't unemployment insurance, pensions, or subsidies to their local industries. As Pogo said, "We have met the enemy and he is us".
    Things I learned growing up on a cattle ranch: Don't try to climb over the manure pile. Go around it.
    Things I learned in the big city: Don't try to beat the banksters at their own game. Go around them and own physical bullion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Click on George Ure's name above to surf to a (week) daily must read blog.

    Wow 6 replies and 0 views.
    Must be a new record.
    I didn't see,

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crashjp View Post
    Hangem! Hangem High!
    Yes, a much more efficient solution, that should cover 1% of the justice owed, and the most that can be extracted in this life.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •