Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

$40 silver before spring?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $40 silver before spring?

Question $40 silver before spring?

If that happened...
    and the FRN still looked relatively stable...
    then which would you expect ?

A) a substantial price "correction",
    B) a period of "consolidation"
    C) continued increase but at a slower pace
    D) a continued sharp increase

Of course I should have polled you about the $40 silver before spring thing,
    because that is just my guess.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

What direction will gold take now that it broke $1,380? For silver to get to $40 that means gold breaks $1,400 decisively and silver gets to a 35:1 ratio or better. Right now were tracking $35 per ounce if we can get to a 40:1 ratio and gold keeps climbing.

Unless you fell Gold will be $1,600 by the spring? Then all gloves are off.

Now I have to figure at what price do I stop buying and how much time do I have to get to my short term goals at these price jumps.
    My post and comments are for entertainment purposes only, they reflect my opinion and are not recommended for trading purposes. I am not an investment adviser and information obtained here should not be taken for professional investment advice.

Your own due diligence is recommended before buying or selling any investments, securities, or precious metals.

"When you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty" - Ben Franklin

Default Ag $41 Au $1541

Silver to Gold Ratio at 37
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If that happened...
    and the FRN still looked relatively stable...
    then which would you expect ?

A) a substantial price "correction",
    B) a period of "consolidation"
    C) continued increase but at a slower pace
    D) a continued sharp increase

Of course I should have polled you about the $40 silver before spring thing,
    because that is just my guess.

That's one hell of a move in only 21 trading day's. That would be another $8.36 from right now. I'm all for it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb@bellsouth.net View Post
    That's one hell of a move in only 21 trading day's. That would be another $8.36 from right now. I'm all for it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!
    If this wynter bentton group is for real and I think it is $41 by spring may be cheap, but one thing is for sure tomorrow and next week are gona be fun to watch.
    "Where freedom is, there is my country" Ben Franklin

8:11 am, London
    Now Silver is challenging $32.

I think it may overcome that today also and close even higher, possibly in the 32.40 region.
    Exhilarating two days!

Quote Originally Posted by kvanar View Post
    8:11 am, London
    Now Silver is challenging $32.

I think it may overcome that today also and close even higher, possibly in the 32.40 region.
    Exhilarating two days!
    I spotted my Kitco price at $31.98 and thought here it comes, only to watch it drop.

It took a nice 40 cent jump there, but has been battling to stay above yesterdays close for the last couple hours. It appears as though the thugs in London are giving it all they got to keep it under $32.

To close above $32 on a Friday would be extra nice or $33, I'm not fussy.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation He just should have scratched the hag's mug off the coins.

Well now NY time 10.10am.
    Congratulations everyone!
    We crossed over to $32.

Ag is just pounding down the GSR!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb@bellsouth.net View Post
    I spotted my Kitco price at $31.98 and thought here it comes, only to watch it drop.

It took a nice 40 cent jump there, but has been battling to stay above yesterdays close for the last couple hours. It appears as though the thugs in London are giving it all they got to keep it under $32.

To close above $32 on a Friday would be extra nice or $33, I'm not fussy.

Quote Originally Posted by kvanar View Post
    Well now NY time 10.10am.
    Congratulations everyone!We crossed over to $32.

Ag is just pounding down the GSR!
    Congratulations??? For what?!? "Everyone"...sorry, NO ONE on here has ANY control over the silver market! We have done NOTHING!

Give yourself credit for picking a winner, but don't delude yourself that you bred, trained, and jockied that horse!
    Caedite eos.