Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

$40 silver before spring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $40 silver before spring?

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Congratulations??? For what?!? "Everyone"...sorry, NO ONE on here has ANY control over the silver market! We have done NOTHING!

Give yourself credit for picking a winner, but don't delude yourself that you bred, trained, and jockied that horse!
    Go piss on someone else's parade, you old hag.
    It's so much nicer when your not around

---------------------------------------------------------------

HEY $32.08

I sure hope we hit $50 by spring.

Congratulations??? For what?!? "Everyone"...sorry, NO ONE on here has ANY control over the silver market! We have done NOTHING!

Give yourself credit for picking a winner, but don't delude yourself that you bred, trained, and jockied that horse!
    I think you are reading too much into this. We are here because we invest in silver. Silver is at a new high. They is rejoicing in our investment hitting a 30 year high and apparently going higher, isn't that good news?
    My post and comments are for entertainment purposes only, they reflect my opinion and are not recommended for trading purposes. I am not an investment adviser and information obtained here should not be taken for professional investment advice.

Your own due diligence is recommended before buying or selling any investments, securities, or precious metals.

"When you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty" - Ben Franklin

Get that fire stoker off your ass and try to enjoy the moment.
    It wasn't a congratulatory as if it were some kinda haughty backslap but rather congratulations for having stuck so far and continuing to see gains.
    It's like saying "Happy New Year", in case you still didn't get it.

If even you can't see that, then I suggest you keep your rotten negativity to yourself.

I'm thinking there will be plenty of retail physical available over $40 and I'd expect a 15% pullback.
    But at the bottom of the correction, real silver might get hard to find again without a significant premium.

Therefore I'm thinking it probably would not be wise to try and trade physical for cash in the low forties to play the dip for a stack increase.

Starting study of the GSR chart to ascertain when to execute a silver for gold trade might be a better plan,
    and there should be plenty of time for that.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Silver’s still looking good

Backwardation, inelastic supply, demand bode well for silver

All the right reasons

Silver has been climbing for all the right reasons and most analysts believe it’s far from being a missed opportunity.

“In the same way that it is insane not to own gold today, it is insane not to own silver,” said Mark O’Byrne, executive director at GoldCore. “Nearly all investors should have at least a small allocation to silver.”

“Gold remains more the safe haven, but silver, too, protects against sovereign defaults and currency debasement. Gold is the ultimate financial insurance in the world, but silver comes a close second,” he said.

A “close second” isn’t bad when the first place winner is as highly regarded as gold.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Lightbulb OK here we go!

Clif High - Silver Will Become More Valuable Than Gold (#Silver #Gold #2017 #ClifHigh)

A Summary of the February 2017 Web Bot Report.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Lo31F0kBA

Web Bot Hits| Buy Extra Food and Water| Chaos starts mid-February https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wceoPCVM8

Webbot predicted Chaos | Hyperinflation will follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SnmF2bqp1g

This time it feels more real. BTW start an indo garden, I just did. https://youtu.be/_h09Ztb7sTc?t=31m43s

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Clif High - Silver Will Become More Valuable Than Gold (#Silver #Gold #2017 #ClifHigh)

A Summary of the February 2017 Web Bot Report.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Lo31F0kBA

Web Bot Hits| Buy Extra Food and Water| Chaos starts mid-February https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wceoPCVM8

Webbot predicted Chaos | Hyperinflation will follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SnmF2bqp1g

This time it feels more real. BTW start an indo garden, I just did. https://youtu.be/_h09Ztb7sTc?t=31m43s

"Clif High - Silver Will Become More Valuable Than Gold (#Silver #Gold #2017 #ClifHigh)"

This character is far more entertaining than any of the SilverSellers.

They need to add some SCFI into their pitches, along with a bit of WEEGIE BOARD and some TAROT CARD readings to match his stuff...

I don't know why you insist on keep brining this same clowns material back here after one failed dooms day event after another which never took place.

Silver never exploded, the Dollar never collapsed, WWIII hasn't happened, the continents are still in the same positions they were a century ago, there has been no mass extinctions on any continent, let alone the entire planet, no invasions from outer space or even contact from outer space that the general public is aware of, electricity is still our primary source of power and Oil is nowhere near being exhausted and won't be for a very long time.

The list of his wild claims is exhausting and never ending, but they do make for good entertainment as an alternative to America's got talent if your so inclined for a ride on the SCFI train once a month or so.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Buy in May and go away (to never come back for measly FRNs)?

Harvey Organ: Silver Is Advancing In Price Because Of Physical Supply Tightness In London

Harvey says the silver market is in severe backwardation in London, and he says we are witnessing delays in actual silver deliveries. Here’s an update…

Yes that blast from the past, BACKWARDATION is back.

Harvey Organ: Is The COMEX Running Out Of Silver?

From JP Morgan’s huge stack that Harvey says belongs to China, to the massive paper silver shorting, what’s going on with silver?

Is the COMEX Running Out of Silver? - with Harvey Organ

The COMEX _________.

Exclamation BOOM or BANG!

$20 Silver BLOWS-UP The Banks Before The End Of 2019! | Harvey Organ

Generally honest people and institutions were held to the letter of the law. Break it and you paid. Those were the good old days.